WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Sama ako dito!!!

I was telling Tamago via sms kanina that I spent the afternoon watching Sex and the City season one dvds and dyaraaaaan!!!  The Rock:  Know Your Role vcd.  How cool is that????

The show featured The Great One at the height of his WWF reign.  There were clips from the classic Rock-Mankind I Quit match in 1999 yata yun, Rock-Hunter Hearst Helmsley match, Rock-Stonecold Steve Austin match, and more.  From his old days as Rocky Maivia up to the time when he became the People's Champ and the despised Corporate Champ.

Yun lang.  Sharing. hahaha.

but count me in on the ECW One Night Stand EB. :)

peram naman nyan MA!

Kung may balak mag ECW One Night Stand EB, I'm not sure kung makakasama ako. I'm sick right now e. Magpapagaling muna ako

KUng meron, post nyo na lang dito. Try ko pumunta.

Water treatment muna hehehe

Watched part of it nung Sunday night though

Astig!

Heartbreaker

July 4, 2005

It was only fitting that on the Fourth of July, The Real American, Hulk Hogan, would be on RAW live from Sacramento, Cal. Everyone knew that the immortal one himself would be on Carlito’s Cabana, but no one expected that he would don the red and yellow for the second week in a row for a match. And no one thought that they would see their hero, The Hulkster, laying on the canvas, staring up at the lights after some Sweet Chin Music.

After being attacked by Carlito and Kurt Angle on the Cabana, Shawn Michaels made the save and demanded retribution. RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff gave in to HBK’s demands and set up a tag team match that was sure to provide enough Fourth of July fireworks to last a lifetime – Shawn Michaels & Hulk Hogan vs. Kurt Angle & Carlito.

This match had all the makings of a classic, and boy did it deliver. After some back and forth action, Angle and Carlito had HBK caught in their half of the ring. Time and time again, Michaels faught to make the tag, but Carlito and Angle kept cutting him off. But the Showstopper would not be denied. With the entire crowd at the Arco Arena behind him, Michaels made the tag to the Hulkster as the entire building erupted. Hogan went to work on Carlito and delivered the big boot. Angle tried to make the save, but Hogan disposed of him. Hogan then worked the crowd into a frenzy before dropping the big leg drop for the 1-2-3.

The crowd’s reaction to the pin seemed louder than any Fourth of July fireworks display, but the silence that was to follow was just as amazing. Hogan and HBK began appeasing the crowd’s demands for a round of posing, and then it happened.

As Hogan finished up another round of his legendary posing routine, Shawn Michaels shocked the world and laid out the WWE Hall of Famer with perhaps his most devastating Sweet Chin Music ever. The entire Arco Arena fell silent, not believing what they had just seen, before erupting into a chorus of boos as Michaels just stared at Hogan’s motionless body on the canvas. How could HBK have betrayed his “favorite tag team partner?” What could possibly have been his motivation? Tune in to RAW next week as this story develops.

post-71760-1120591793.jpg

Heartbreaker

July 4, 2005

It was only fitting that on the Fourth of July, The Real American, Hulk Hogan, would be on RAW live from Sacramento, Cal. Everyone knew that the immortal one himself would be on Carlito’s Cabana, but no one expected that he would don the red and yellow for the second week in a row for a match. And no one thought that they would see their hero, The Hulkster, laying on the canvas, staring up at the lights after some Sweet Chin Music.

After being attacked by Carlito and Kurt Angle on the Cabana, Shawn Michaels made the save and demanded retribution. RAW General Manager Eric Bischoff gave in to HBK’s demands and set up a tag team match that was sure to provide enough Fourth of July fireworks to last a lifetime – Shawn Michaels & Hulk Hogan vs. Kurt Angle & Carlito.

This match had all the makings of a classic, and boy did it deliver. After some back and forth action, Angle and Carlito had HBK caught in their half of the ring. Time and time again, Michaels faught to make the tag, but Carlito and Angle kept cutting him off. But the Showstopper would not be denied. With the entire crowd at the Arco Arena behind him, Michaels made the tag to the Hulkster as the entire building erupted. Hogan went to work on Carlito and delivered the big boot. Angle tried to make the save, but Hogan disposed of him. Hogan then worked the crowd into a frenzy before dropping the big leg drop for the 1-2-3.

The crowd’s reaction to the pin seemed louder than any Fourth of July fireworks display, but the silence that was to follow was just as amazing. Hogan and HBK began appeasing the crowd’s demands for a round of posing, and then it happened.

As Hogan finished up another round of his legendary posing routine, Shawn Michaels shocked the world and laid out the WWE Hall of Famer with perhaps his most devastating Sweet Chin Music ever. The entire Arco Arena fell silent, not believing what they had just seen, before erupting into a chorus of boos as Michaels just stared at Hogan’s motionless body on the canvas. How could HBK have betrayed his “favorite tag team partner?” What could possibly have been his motivation? Tune in to RAW next week as this story develops.

Genius talaga....bagong storyline na naman. Shawn turning heel cause the hulkster was the "showstopper" for the night.

Eight Superstars Released

July 5, 2005

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to agreements on the release of the following Superstars. WWE would like to wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Mark Jindrak

Maven

Shannon Moore

James Yun (Akio)

David Heath (Gangrel)

Billy Kidman

Spike Dudley

Kevin Fertig

walo silang ni-release ng wwe...

thanks, varako.

isa-isahin natin:

Mark Jindrak - porke't malaki ka hindi ibig sabihin magaling kang wrestler

Maven - tinapos lang siguro ang kontrata na napanalo niya sa tough enough. nagsisisi siguro sila siya ang nanalo noon. btw, saan na rin si puder?

Shannon Moore - kawawa talaga sa wwe. sana sundan niya si matt sa tna.

James Yun (Akio) - di rin talaga alam ng wwe paano gumamit ng japanese wrestler.

David Heath (Gangrel) - ha? nandiyan pa pala siya?

Billy Kidman - paano si torrie?

Spike Dudley - sayang. btw, tagal naman nina dvon at bubba lumabas ulit?

Kevin Fertig - sino ito?

WWE releases several Superstars

July 5, 2005

WWE has decided not to proceed with any renegotiations with Bubba and D-Von Dudley. We wish both Bubba and D-Von the best in all future endeavors.

Also, World Wrestling Entertainment has come to agreements on the release of the following Superstars. WWE would like to wish them the best in their future endeavors.

Kenzo Suzuki

Matt Morgan

Charlie Haas

Jackie Gayda

Marty Jannetty

Dawn Marie

Mark Jindrak

Maven

Shannon Moore

James Yun (Akio)

David Heath (Gangrel)

Billy Kidman

Spike Dudley

Kevin Fertig

man, this rules, nahanap ko din ang mga taong mahilig p rin s wrestling. Ive been a wrestling fan since the hULKAMANIA days. Ayos na ang wwe ngayon,binalik nila ECW kahit one night stand lang, sana ibalik din nila ang WCW,kahit sandali lang.ANG pangit kasi nun plot nila sa invasion e, dapat pinatagal nila yun, ang original plot kase ng wwe nun nabili nila yun WCW e bigyan ito ng seperate show kaya lan hindi sila nakabili ng time slot.

Dr Love...they might push for Cena's wwe title than Batista's heavyweight gold... Yung hawak ni cena naman talaga ang prestige wwf championship....see wwe.com for list of former champions (yung kay batista, ang 1st champion si HHH)

bret...HHH co-owned WWE...& he want's to be on Raw w/c is the flagship of WWE

Yun Heavyweight champion belt ni Batista e galing sa WCW na formerly part of NWA(national wrestling alliance),mas matagal na ito kesa sa wwe championship belt.sila Buddy Rogers pa ang mga unang champion nito.HHH co owned WWE through Stephanie Mcmahon. For old school wrestling information,check wrestleview.com :cool:

eyo guys... its been a while... hows everybody? ive been missing the wwe shows lately since ive been employed... damn 11pm shift screwed my internal clock. i havent been checking the boards too... mtc is blocked at work, and now im reading that cena, carlito, angle are in raw, and batista, benoit and CLB are in SD... and michels gave a super kick to the hulkster....

damn... i missed this chismax thread...

see yah around!!!

A more mature Lesnar ready for return (part 1 of 2)

July 6, 2005

WWE fans have not seen Brock Lesnar since his WrestleMania XX match against Goldberg. Shortly afterwards, the former WWE Champion left the sports-entertainment world in favor of pursuing an NFL career. Today, however, Lesnar has confirmed that he is scheduled to meet with Vince McMahon tomorrow to talk about a possible return to the ring.

“I’m excited about getting my working boots on and getting back to business,” Lesnar told WWE.com during a phone interview earlier this afternoon.

While Lesnar is excited about a return to the ring, he realizes that nothing is definite. “I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow in the meeting,” said Lesnar. “I don’t know if I’m returning to WWE, I really don’t. In order for this to happen, it has to work for both Vince and myself.”

A return to WWE may come as a shock to some fans, as the Internet has been buzzing recently about the rumors of a strained relationship between Lesnar and McMahon. “We need to get on the same page,” admitted Lesnar, regarding their relationship. “There’s some hard feelings on both ends of this. Sometimes it takes a little time to heal. We’ll know more tomorrow.”

The former WWE Superstar admits that some of the responsibility rests on him. “I had some maturing to do. There comes a time in everybody’s life when you have to grow up,” said Lesnar. “But professional wrestling is in my blood. I may have second guessed it in the past, but I know it now.”

Brock Lesnar has agreed to an in-depth WWE.com interview when he arrives at WWE Headquarters later today (July 7). Be sure to check back then for what is promising to be a controversial conversation.

post-71760-1120761007.jpg

Gayda and Haas respond to release

By David Agostino

July 7, 2005

It has been a whirlwind summer for Jackie Gayda and Charlie Haas. In fact, June couldn’t have been better for the former SmackDown! Superstars. The new couple was married on June 10 and then enjoyed a beautiful honeymoon in the Antigua, West Indies.

A clearly emotional Gayda, however, was forced to fight back tears as she spoke to WWE.com today about their releases from WWE. “For myself, I kind of put two and two together seeing all the new girls come in,” said a soft-spoken Gayda. “You see all these new gorgeous models come in and you wonder what direction they’re going in. It seems like they were getting away from the women wrestling.”

“It’s a shock,” Haas, a three-time WWE Tag Team Champion, said when reached via phone. “Vince (McMahon) said two weeks ago that some of us would be let go. So we knew it was coming, we just didn’t know who. You wake up one morning and you’re fired. And it’s not just you, but your wife as well. WWE was how we both made a living. I’m just glad they waited until after the wedding.”

Gayda and Haas were among several Superstars let go by WWE, including Billy Kidman, Spike Dudley, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Shannon Moore, Kenzo Suzuki, Maven, Dawn Marie, Joy Giovanni and Matt Morgan.

“That’s the way the industry is,” Haas said. “Who knows, maybe in six months we’ll get another look. You never know in this business.”

Haas expects to do some tours in Japan or possibly Italy in the near future. Haas has a college degree and a background in finance, once working on Wall Street, but says he has no plans to trade in his trunks for a suit and tie anytime soon.

“I’m one of the few guys who have that experience and degree to fall back on,” said Haas, who wrestled at Seton Hall. “But I didn’t come this far to give up now. I had a great, crazy run. I met my wife, I met great friends like Shelton Benjamin, Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit. I couldn’t ask for more.

“This was the first time I’ve been fired from any job and I’ve been working since I was 13,” Haas added. “But when one door closes another one usually opens. The fans should keep looking for my name.”

Gayda, who is just 23, plans on joining Charlie on some overseas tours, but is leaning toward finishing her degree in broadcast journalism and possibly seeking work in that field in the future.

“I was more shocked for Charlie, he put his heart and soul into the business,” Gayda said. “This was such a passion for him.”

Gayda was the Tough Enough 2 Champion in 2002, overcoming a painful leg injury to emerge as the winner.

“In some instances I think I got a fair shot, in other ways, I didn’t,” Gayda said. “I understand WWE is entertainment, but it’s also wrestling, I think women being active and physical can be just as sexy as girls in a bikini. I decided not to do Playboy when I had a chance, maybe that even came back to bite me in the butt.”

Still, Jackie was able to find a true silver lining when reflecting on her WWE experience: Her new husband. In March 2004, Jackie was part of a trade which sent her from RAW to SmackDown! At the time, she was emotionally, professionally and personally drained.

“After the trade, I was in shambles,” Gayda said. “I had all these friends from RAW and now I was going to a new show. I had just broken up with a longtime boyfriend. It was like I woke up a different person. But then I was able to meet Charlie and I was able to get to know him and travel the world together, I wouldn’t give any of that back. God does things for certain reasons.”