WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Well, I guess the WWE wasn't interested in making the Cena/JBL match a Champion vs Champion match, so they made Cena ditch the US Championship. Don't worry, though. He'll win the WWE Championship :)

If I'm correct, Akebono is a Sumo Yokozuna (basta sumo wrestler siya. I dunno if he is/became Yokozuna). I'm not updated when it comes to sumo :)

Nagpakita na ba siya ever sa SD? I don't recall seeing him eh.

When is Cena going to win the WWE Championship? I can't wait! Sana lang hindi sell-out yung pagkapanalo niya. I'd hate to see his in-ring skills go to waste in a nonsense match against JBL. Sana bugbugin niya ng todo si JBL para naman mawala asar ko! :D

Nagpakita na ba siya ever sa SD?  I don't recall seeing him eh.

When is Cena going to win the WWE Championship? I can't wait!  Sana lang hindi sell-out yung pagkapanalo niya.  I'd hate to see his in-ring skills go to waste in a nonsense match against JBL.  Sana bugbugin niya ng todo si JBL para naman mawala asar ko! :D

Nope. Hanggang sa sumo lang siya.If Akebono shows up, it'll be the 1st time he has ever stepped into the WWE. Akebono vs the Big Show... I hope their match won't be boring.

Cena will win the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 21. So expect a big celebration there :)

Nope. Hanggang sa sumo lang siya.If Akebono shows up, it'll be the 1st time he has ever stepped into the WWE. Akebono vs the Big Show... I hope their match won't be boring.

Cena will win the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 21. So expect a big celebration there :)

woooohooo!!! Ngayon pa lang magse-celebrate nako!!! hahahaha!

Di naman halata masyado na groupie ako ni johnn cena no? hahahaha!

Wait, who else is going to win anything in the upcoming episodes of RAW and SD?

woooohooo!!! Ngayon pa lang magse-celebrate nako!!! hahahaha!

Di naman halata masyado na groupie ako ni johnn cena no? hahahaha!

Wait, who else is going to win anything in the upcoming episodes of RAW and SD?

Haha. Groupie ka ni John Cena? Di halata :D

So far, there are no planned title changes prior to Wrestlemania 21. But I'm not sure about the SD! Tag Team Championship. Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio are gonna duke it out at Wrestlemania 21, but I dunno if they're gonna fight each other as the Tag Team champs.

Edited by tamago

Hellow wrestlers :mtc: hmm cena lost the us title againts orlando...grrrrr..sayang naman..kainis....hmmm..well anyway magkakaroon naman sya ng bagong belt and probably...it will be jbl(just big loser) champ belt...heheheh..sana after winning ni cena eh gawin din nyang blingbling yung champ belt....resbak nalang si cena after ng wm21 para sa us title..babawiin din nia yun..para dalawa title nia....or di kaya..sa wm21 nia kukunin pareho..sya ang lalaban kay orlando then after winning eh inom lang sya ng redbull or extra joss then saka nia labanan si jbl.... :evil:

also napansin kow..what happen kay puder(tough enough winner)kala kow ba 1 year ang contract nia sa sd..eh bat wla man lang sya mga laban and di man lang din nagpapakita...

also ask kow lang..what happen na ba talaga kay hulkhogan...ano na balits sa wrestler na ito..naparangalan na ba sya sa hall of fame? :mtc:

nakita ko na si akebono, asiya yata ang grand champ aka yokozuna sa sumo ngayon si japan

nabasa ko dito na may draft lottery ulit this year after WM21, at madradraft daw si cena... paano kung manalo si cena sa WM21, hindi hindi pwedeng dalhin ang WWE title sa Raw? Or hindi mananalo si cena sa title match nila ni JBL tapos draft si cena sa raw then si orton sa SD!?

dont worry chain gang...magiging wwe champ si john cena

question: so blingbling pa din yung belt ni orlando jordan?

for now, yes, since that was the belt available. maybe next week, Jordan will be sporting the original belt

nampo..sa yo ko lang nalaman na patay na si yokozuna...ano kinamatay?

nasagot na ni robo cop :)

nakita ko na si akebono, asiya yata ang grand champ aka yokozuna sa sumo ngayon si japan

nabasa ko dito na may draft lottery ulit this year after WM21, at madradraft daw si cena... paano kung manalo si cena sa WM21, hindi hindi pwedeng dalhin ang WWE title sa Raw? Or hindi mananalo si cena sa title match nila ni JBL tapos draft si cena sa raw then si orton sa SD!?

oo nga, pinakita si Akebono last night sa SD!

1993 daw siyang Yokozuna sabi ni Big Show

di pa sure yung draft lottery na yan. it's just a rumor so far. & even if it was true, i don't think they'll send Cena to Raw. they have too many superstars there

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

TNA's Michael Shane might use his given name (Matt Bentley) soon since the WWE has signed up the Shane twins. Even though Michael Shane owns a copyright to use the name, WWE will expectedly protect the name as he is contracted to them.

Mick Foley is thinking about showing up at Wrestlemania 21. He has a "playground" clause in his contract, in w/c Vince McMahon has told him that he can treat the WWE as his playground & he can sho up whenever he wants to.

RVD is recovering from his knee injury, as Billy Kidman is recovering from a broken orbital bone.

There was an article on the FOX Sports website that discussed what people would find if hackers were able to gain access to athletes' phones like the way Paris Hilton's phone was hacked into. HHH was included in the list, & there would probably be a reminder on his phone to "drop the title" at Wrestlemania 21.

Wrestlemania 22 will be held in the Allstate Arena in Chicago. This will be the 3rd Wrestlemania held in that arena, formerly known as the Rosemont Horizon.

WWE agents have told Chris Masters to be aggressive in the ring, w/c is probably the reason hy he broke Steven Richards' nose in their match.

Dean Malenko hasn't been making any friends lately. Some wrestlers are questioning his decision to return to wrestling at the planned WWE ECW PPV after being out of action for quite some time. They also don't like his negative attitude backstage, but they respect him because of his work ethic.

HHH is said to be critical of the Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania promo ad skits. He said that the talent were uncomfortable w/ the fact that they had to wear wigs & sing at the Royal Rumble ad. Vince McMahon, on the other hand, enjoyed the ads.

WWE has a new developmental league called Deep South Wrestling. They're planning to launch it next week, w/ Bill DeMont in charge. Al Snow will be in charge of the OVW. Wrestlers who make it to the top in Deep South Wrestling will "graduate" to the OVW.

Bruce Prichard is on a leave of absence again. This one was initiated by Stephanie McMahon, who apparently has a problem w/ him.

Paul Heyman's leave of absence was also initiated by Stephanie McMahon.

Matt Hardy was the one who ended his relationship w/ Amy Dumas aka Lita after 4 years. Rumor has it that Lita lied to him & broke his trust. Even a supposedly good friend of Hardy was involved.

Guest Kilabot
yah, i think i remember that. vague memory though. can't remember when that was

mga 1993 or 94 yun (Highschool ako). main event was Bret Hart defended the WWF championship vs Owen Heart...tapos 2nights pa yun...so Sat & Sun parehas naglaban (inulit)

MAs bagay si CENA sa SD! siya na nga lang tsaka sina Eddie Guerrero ,Undertaker & the cruiserweughts ang pinapanood ko dun e.

I agree! Although Cena can definitely hold his own against the hotshots of RAW, feeling ko mas kelangan siya sa SD - if only for the viewership. If he crosses over to RAW, magmumukhang olats lalo ang SD.