WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Tamago's Wrestlnig Chismaks! :cool:

The WWE will go on a European tour next month. They will also record an episode of Raw & SD! there.

In a recent interview, Brock Lesnar said that he left the WWE cuz he couldn't handle the fame.

Shane Douglas' ECW reunion show is entitled "The Extreme Reunion." Some alumni reportedly involved are Francine, Tracy Smothers, Johnny Grunge, JT Smith, Pitbull Gary Wolfe, Justin Credible, Sabu, Terry Funk, & Bill Alfonso.

In a recent interview, Stacy Keibler confessed that she rather be a heel, & that she's enjoying her current skit w/ Randy Orton. She also didn't comment on the Amy Weber situation because she doesn't watch SD!

Since the feud between Trish Stratus & Christy Hemme has begun, there are different views on how their match should go. Most people would want them to duke it out on their own, but there are rumors that it'll be a mixed tag team match, w/ Kane & Gene Snitsky being involved.

Hulk Hogan will be inducted in the WWE Hall Of Fame. But WWE is thinking about him participating in a match at Wrestlemania 21.

Ring Of Honour wrestler John Walters had a match against new WWE recruit Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters.

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee has filed a complaint regarding the WWE's portrayal of Muhammad Hassan & Daivari. Allegations include the following:

WWE is misleading the people that Daivari is speaking Arabic. But he is actually speaking Farsi.

WWE is portraying 2 non Arab-Americans as Arab-Americans.

The "USA" chants have resulted in putting the loyalty of Arabs living in the USA in a bad light.

The WWE is undermining the seriousness of anti-Arab-Americans racism in the country, & this will have a negative effect on the younger viewers.

WWE's storyline will create more racism.

It is unknown what Kane will do at Wrestlemania 21 since the rumored interbrand tag team match featuring him & the Undertaker taking on Gene Snitsky & John Heidenreich will not push through, and his feud w/ Snitsky is over. But it is possible that he'll be involved in Chris Jericho's planned 6-man Ladder Match.

It is reported that a certain number of fans were upset when they were seeking Randy Orton's autograph, & Orton told them to "get lost" & even cursed at 1 fan.

He has been like this before, & a some veterans are not pleased w/ Orton's behavior. They said that he acted like a jerk several times before, especially during the Amy Weber situation.

sa sm21, magkakaroon nanaman ng piper's pit, at guest ni hall of fame awardee roddy piper si steve austin.

asahan niyong bumalik sa roster dudleys pagkatapos ng wm... at build up na iyan para sa ecw ppv nila.

si kurt angle, nagpakita sa raw at "ginulpi" si hbk at tinanggap ang challenge niya sa wm. asahan niyo si hbk pupunta sa smackdown para "to return the favor"

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks! :cool:

Gran Apollo has returned to TNA. Jeff Jarret & Dutch Mantel have been pushing for his return for quite some time now. He has worked some dark matches in the WWE.

The Rock was spotted watching the Lakers/Knicks at courtside.

Superstar Billy Graham is pushing for Dusty Rhodes to be included in the 2005 WWE Hall OF Fame inductees.

Ryan "Keiji" Sakoda will return to the WWE.

The Undertaker made a surprise visit at the OVW to review the wrestlers & to recommend who should be signed up for the WWE roster.

Mark Henry tore his quad at practice inthe OVW & will be requiring surgery.

Mike "Knox" Hettinga & Derrick Neikirk of UPW have signed up w/ the WWE w/ developmental deals.

Hulk Hogan's neighbors in Florida have complained to the local police regarding Hogan & family's pets.

There are rumors that Muhammad Hassan might wrestle Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 21, wherein the match will be built-up like a Real American Hero vs the Anti-American.

Chris Jericho's band Fozzy will open for Motorhead in a concert in L.A. on April 1, 2 days before Wrestlemania 21.

Mga tsong ano yung liquid na binuga ni Tajiri sa laban nila sa La Resistance? Daya yun na obvious kasi green yung liquid. Dineadma lang ng ref. He! He! He! :)

"green mist" ang tawag doon. nung nasa ecw pa si tajiri gimik niya yan. actually kinopya niya lang ito sa isang beteranong jap wrestler na nakalimutan ko na ang pangalan. kakatawa lang pag-dinuraan ni tajiri kalaban niya, parang tinabunan sila ng asido at nabubulag sila.

orton vs. undertaker sa wm21?

mukhang lalong gagawing kulelat si orton ah! tandaan niyo hindi natatalo si undertaker sa wm mula nung unang wm niya.  at ibig sabihin ba nito si heidenreich lalabanin na lang si booker t?

Really? There's going to be an Orton-Taker match? But how's that? Parang wala pang build-up na nangyayari ah. :blink:

But if it's true that the Deadman is planning to retire soon, losing his no-loss WM record could be a good way to go. Yun nga lang, I don't think Orton is deserving of the privilege. Hilaw pa masyado si Orton to "k*ll" the Undertaker.

It's good that Vince is starting to honor the wrestling legends...

tito santana, harley race, sgt. slaughter, bobby heenan,

iron sheik, ...

some of my favorites., do you still remember them?

rick martel, kingkong bundy, one man gang, jake the snake,

cowboy bob orton, steve king, george the animal... CLASSIC.

Garbe, ang lupit ni master tamago sa wrestling tsismis ah! Karamihan sa tsismiss nangyayari na! Sa SD, pinupush na nila akebono vs big show! pero, ang laki ni akebono!! ano kaya gagawin niya? parang di nga siya masyado makagalaw eh, hence kaya siya naging sumo legend(di siya matulak ng kalaban palabas ng ring), nag practice kaya sa wrestling yun? About Orton and Undertaker, sa RAW pa lang na push yung laban nila, pero sa SD, walang reaction pa si taker. Syet! natalo si cena kay orlando jordan....gusto ko sana 2 ang title niya para puro bling bling na siya!

MA, you're gonna be royally pissed w/ this one...

As tsobaxi said, Orlando Jordan is the new US Champion. He beat John Cena (w/ the help of the cabinet, of course).

They're already building up the match between Akebono & the Big Show. This should be interesting.

HBK retaliated by attacking Kurt Angle. I can't wait for their match at Wrestlemania 21! :cool:

MA, you're gonna be royally pissed w/ this one...

As tsobaxi said, Orlando Jordan is the new US Champion. He beat John Cena (w/ the help of the cabinet, of course).

They're already building up the match between Akebono & the Big Show. This should be interesting.

HBK retaliated by attacking Kurt Angle. I can't wait for their match at Wrestlemania 21! :cool:

f**king Orlando Jordan stole the title from Cena???? Argh! Is there no end to the tastlessness brought by "the Cabinet" to SD??? How can they let a virtual nobody carry the US Championship belt???

And who the hell is Akebono? I don't think I've seen him. :wacko:

I can't wait for the Showstopper beating the crap out of Angle! woooohoooo!!!

f**king Orlando Jordan stole the title from Cena????  Argh! Is there no end to the tastlessness brought by "the Cabinet" to SD???  How can they let a virtual nobody carry the US Championship belt???

And who the hell is Akebono?  I don't think I've seen him.  :wacko:

I can't wait for the Showstopper beating the crap out of Angle!  woooohoooo!!!

Well, I guess the WWE wasn't interested in making the Cena/JBL match a Champion vs Champion match, so they made Cena ditch the US Championship. Don't worry, though. He'll win the WWE Championship :)

If I'm correct, Akebono is a Sumo Yokozuna (basta sumo wrestler siya. I dunno if he is/became Yokozuna). I'm not updated when it comes to sumo :)

Well, I guess the WWE wasn't interested in making the Cena/JBL match a Champion vs Champion match, so they made Cena ditch the US Championship. Don't worry, though. He'll win the WWE Championship :)

If I'm correct, Akebono is a Sumo Yokozuna (basta sumo wrestler siya. I dunno if he is/became Yokozuna). I'm not updated when it comes to sumo :)

bro...si akebono ba e yung dating yokozuna?

nde ko pa kasi nakikita yun e

nde ko tuloy napigilang mag post hehe