WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Bakit naman pinalaban pa si Sgt. Slaughter kay Hassan? Di ba parang security officer na lang siya ng WWE ngayon?

di naman talaga security officer. basta involved sya backstage tulad ni Arn Anderson, Fit Finlay at si Dean Malenko. every now & then, sumisipot sya para lumaban

Nagulangan ni HBK si Edge. Flying kick pagkatapos ng handshake. :)

expected naman yun e. pero i wonder how strong the kick really is. mukhang solid kasi mga sipa ni HBK e :D

Si Joy Giovanni ba talaga & Big Show?

Ano naman drama ni Orton & ni Stacy?

wala tong mga love teams na to (as far as i know). alam ko married na si Big Show

as for Orton & Stacy, ewan. sana hindi :D pero Stacy has a knack of dating wrestlers e. last bf nya si Test

Guest Kilabot
Bakit naman pinalaban pa si Sgt. Slaughter kay Hassan? Di ba parang security officer na lang siya ng WWE ngayon?

pre pang sparing na lang talaga si sgt slaughter. tinatapat sya sa ganyang mga laban pag merong baguhang heel na gusto nila pasikatin o di kaya yung mga "pulitika" ang drama. diba si hassan galit sa USA...e si sgt e loyal na loyal sa USA.

same w/ tag team...pang sparing nila yung buschwackers

Tamago's Wrestling Chismaks :cool:

The FX Network in in Atlanta, Georgia released a commercial promoting Wrestlemania 21. It listed down the following matches:

Batista vs HHH for the World Heavyweight Championship

JBL vs John Cena for the WWE Championship

Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle

Randy Orton vs The Undertaker

While the WWE has built up the storyline of the 1st 3 matches for quite some time, the Orton/Undertaker match suggests that the rumors of Orton turning heel are true.

There are rumors that Frankie Kazarian will skip OVW & head straight into the WWE.

TNA is planning a primetime 3-hour PPV w/ Fox Sports that they want to air the night before Wrestlemania 21.

Christy Hemme appeared in a commercial promoting a Girls Gone Wild wannabe video.

Rumor has that Chicago will be the site for Wrestlemania 22. It will be in the same arena where Bret Hart & Steve Austin battled in a submission match.

Shane Douglas is planning an ECW reunion event. He has contacted ECW alumni who are not working for the WWE.Tommy Dreamer, on the other hand, has been contacting the same ECW alumni to participate at the planned WWE/ECW PPV.

Dougles' planned ECW reunion is scheduled for June 10, while WWE's PPV is scheduled for June 12.

Rumor has it that Scotty 2 Hotty has been released from the WWE.

It seems that real life couple Matt Hardy & Amy Dumas aka Lita have split up.

In a recent interview, Bill Goldberg said he got married to a stuntwoman he met during the filming of the remake of "The Longest Yard." He also mentioned that there is a possiblity that he'll return to the WWE given the right situation. He also said that he has no plans of working w/ TNA because he thinks TNA isn't the top wrestling circuit.

Rumor has it that Scotty 2 Hotty has been released from the WWE.

It seems that real life couple Matt Hardy & Amy Dumas aka Lita have split up.

In a recent interview, Bill Goldberg said he got married to a stuntwoman he met during the filming of the remake of "The Longest Yard." He also mentioned that there is a possiblity that he'll return to the WWE given the right situation. He also said that he has no plans of working w/ TNA because he thinks TNA isn't the top wrestling circuit.

yeah, scotty is one long overdue waiving by wwe...

...gee, sayang... kinda think lita is very hot...

...and, the question is, will wwe still accept goldberg???

Woohooo!!!

Caught Royal Rumble on Solar last night and may i just say that I enjoyed the show immensely!  hehehehe.  ka-text ko pa nga si Tamago. :lol:

* JBL's victory was once again UNIMPRESSIVE.  How can they allow him to retain his title this long when he's got no talent to speak of???

* I liked the Triple H-Orton match for a lot of reasons.  One, they were able to build up and cement the tension kase between Orton and Triple H long before the Rumble and i personally think that the match was no disappointment.  Two, both guys are talented and charismatic enough to get the crowd glued to the match.  Finally, like it or not, Orton has improved a lot - i mean, compared to how he was before when he used to be just part of the formidable Evolution, Orton is starting to give us a glimpse of how big he will become eventually.  He is, after all, only 24 years old.  Between now and by the time he gets to triple H's age, I'm sure would've already perfected the sport.

*Now on to the Rumble.  I told Tamago this last night:  I don't care much for the fact that Batista snagged the title, but i still think that Benoit and Guerrero are two of the most exciting wrestlers in the history of WWE.  I was totally cracking up when I saw how they tag teamed Puder and took turns in beating the crap out of the poor guy.  Plus, Guerrero's comic skill is definitely a plus.  No wonder, both he and benoit now have a cult following.  Guerrero for his high-flying wrestling antics and Benoit for his determination and terrific in-ring skills.

It was also nice to note how the fans embraced HBK.  Indeed, the Showstopper is still pretty much the franchise.

kulit nga ni Eddie G. tsaka ni Benoit dagdag pa si Hardcore Holly namputsa hinazing si Daniel Puder, kanis lang sa part nung casket match ni Undertaker hindi na pinakita yung nag-usap si Heidenreich tsaka si Snitzky (bagay silang dalawang lunatics). Sana tapusin na title reign ni JBL. Teka bakit hindi pala nagpakita si Scotty 2Hotty sa Royal Rumble (ang alam ko diba originally kasama siya sa 30 man Rumble nakakatawa lang kasi tong ungas na to e.)

Johnny Ace is pushing for a Big Show/Akebono match at Wrestlemania 21.

WWE got the idea of John Cena's spinning title from Konnan, who relayed it to Rey Mysterio.

WWE & Shane Douglas are intensifying their attempts to lure ECW alumni to their respective ECW reunion shows. It is reported that Sandman was offered $5,000 to work the WWE's ECW PPV. Tommy Dreamer, who is in charge of the recruitment for the WWE ECW PPV, has also contacted Justin Credible & Sabu.

Here are 2 other possible matches for Wrestlemania 21:

Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho vs Muhammad Hassan & Daivari

Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio (both are faces in the match)

Former TNA talent Johnny Swinger is now w/ the WWE. It is possible that he might work w/ Edge at Raw, since the 2 of them are really good friends & have trained together when they were first starting out in Toronto.

Scotty 2 Hotty is still w/ the WWE.

Kane is the next wrestler who will be writing a book.

New Wrestlemania 21 film parodies promotions are in the works, & may involve John Cena & The Undertaker. Cena's take might be based on the movie "A Few Good Men." Other film parodies include HHH & Ric Flair's version of "Braveheart," Eddie Guerrero & Booker T's version of "Pulp Fiction," William Regal & Eugene's version of "Forrest Gump," Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Christian, The Fabulous Moolah, Mae Young, & Stacy Keibler's version of "Basic Instinct."

In a recent radio interview, Trish Stratus said she's not interested in posing for Playboy because she wants to be remembered as Trish Stratus the WWE Women's Champion, not Trish Stratus the female wrestler who posed for Playboy.

Edited by tamago

If JBL is still the champ after WM21, then I'll boycott SD! for a month!

(not saying that cena should be champ but for me JBL means Just a Big Loser)

Si HHH ok lang, magaling naman siya e, pero mas ok kung si batista

Angle vs. HBK? Is this the 1st time na maghaharap sila?

Orton vs. Undertaker? Totoo bang ito na ang last WM ni Undertaker? Bakeeet?

Any other matches? Any news? Hehehe...