WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I agree with you guys. Christy Hemme is HOT!

Hey, i read somewhere (noDQ, i think or wait, that movie magazine EMPIRE) that the People's Champ is no longer with WWE. Apparently, his contract expired a couple o' months back. Which means he will be a no-show this coming Wrestlemania XXI. Too bad...i was looking forward pa naman to seeing him in action again. :(

I agree with you guys.  Christy Hemme is HOT!

Hey, i read somewhere (noDQ, i think or wait, that movie magazine EMPIRE) that the People's Champ is no longer with WWE.  Apparently, his contract expired a couple o' months back.  Which means he will be a no-show this coming Wrestlemania XXI.  Too bad...i was looking forward pa naman to seeing him in action again. :(

Yup, it's true. The Great One is no longer w/ the WWE. When Stone Cold Steve Austin returned to the WWE, Vince McMahon felt that he ddin't need the Rock's services anymore & didn;t renew his contract even though The Rock wanted to.

But who knows? Maybe this is all a front. Or Vince might change his mind :)

Yup, it's true. The Great One is no longer w/ the WWE. When Stone Cold Steve Austin returned to the WWE, Vince McMahon felt that he ddin't need the Rock's services anymore & didn;t renew his contract even though The Rock wanted to.

But who knows? Maybe this is all a front. Or Vince might change his mind :)

the rock is almost non-existent in WWE. so we wont be missing him much anyway.

correct me if i am wrong, but the last time he wrestled was WMXX with foley. and it was a "soft wrestling match" to say the least.

the rock is almost non-existent in WWE. so we wont be missing him much anyway.

correct me if i am wrong, but the last time he wrestled was WMXX with foley. and it was a "soft wrestling match" to say the least.

how true. halos nakalimutan na siya sa WWE e. Hollywood boy kasi siya e

as for his WM XX match, i dunno. did't watch it. parang di malakas ang dating sa akin yung match kaya i switched channels when that match was ongoing :lol:

Sana wag munang ilipat si Batista sa SD! kasi dapat para maging maingay ang pagpasok nya maging World Heavyweight title holder muna siya. sa issue naman kay The Rock sana maisip naman ni Vinnie Mac na may hatak naman si The Rock kaya dapat habulin at iconvince  pa rin nila siya di'ba.

kahit anong brand mapunta si Batista, ok lang. malakas na hatak nya e.

kasalanan naman din ni Rock e. mas binigyan nya ng priority yung paggawa ng pelikula, kaya nawalang gana na din si Vince sa kanya. ngayon nandiyan na ulit si Austin, mas lalong di nan niya kailangan si Rock.

Bautista won Royal Rumble!!!

Yah. Though I can't say whether or not I'm happy about it. What i want to see next pala is for him to go one-on-one against the cerebral assasin, Triple H.

I was sooo asar last night coz I didn't know that Royal Rumble was on RPN9. I was watching the extended version of ROTK and by the time the movie ended and i was channel surfing, i came across Royal Rumble but I only saw the last 2 minutes of Batista and John Cena duel - which Batista won.

Buti na lang it's gonna be shown on Feb. 21 at 9pm on Solar Sports. Taena, i'll make sure i'm at home na before nine and already nuking a bag of popcorn before the show starts :)