WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Whenever I am watching WWE and someone sits besides me and comments i just tell him that it just like watching a movie. If he doesn't want to then don't. Wala lang just need to express...

Peace

kung may humirit sa akin niyan habang nanonood ako ng wrestling, itatanong ko na lang sa kanya- pumili ka: jack-knife powerbomb, german suplex o enziguiri. kung babae ang humirit niyan- pipiliin niya f-u o bronco buster! :D

i think not. his story fits in raw. ex evolution trying to get back on HHH. siguro manalo muna sya kay HHH, hold the belt for a year, then go to SD.

because until then, alam natin na hindi sya manalo ke HHH. pangit na umalis nang ganyan.

but, batista is now the main face of raw... where does RKO fit in? sooner or later, evolution will be no more, and with the creative nature of HHH, he and batista will be chasing the belt from wrestlemania until survivor series...

...and, given the lack of major face in SD! (look at the recent JBL/Angle/Show feud), they might as well bring in RKO to feud with JBL, knowing that they won't remove cena from the US title scene unless they want it to be deemed meaningless...

besides, nobody beats HHH... unless he wants them to...

bakit rko, eh mukhang bibisita nga si batista sa sd eh. dagdag ko lang, nabasa ko kasi na nung umalis na si cena at batista sa ovw (training camp ng wwe) sila ang may angle, champion yata si batista (aka - leviathan) na tinalo ni cena (aka - the protoype) bago naman tinalo ni simon dean (aka - nova) si cena.

Christy Hemme will appear in Playboy's April issue.

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart & his wife have been accused of stealing jewelry worth almost $10, 000.

Sources say that Amy Weber is not happy w/ the environment of the SD! locker room. Now there are rumors that she is leaving WWE.

There are reports that she's fed up w/ the usual minor sexual issues, & that she had some recurring issues w/ Randy Orton.

She has not appeared in any of the latest house shows because she has decided to fly back home.

WWE was planning to have her as one of the Divas involved in either Stuff or Maxim magazine's pictorial. But w/ this latest development, these plans have been put on hold.

Steve Austin, Bob Sapp, Kevin Nash, and Bill Goldberg made appearances at the recent Superbowl to promote their movie "The Longest Yard." The Rock was also present to promote his new movie "Be Cool."

There are rumors spreading that Brock Lesnar is planning to sue the WWE regarding the no-compete clause in his contract when he left the company. He said that the WWE is preventing him from making a living because of that clause.

Vince McMahon was indeed injured at the Royal Rumble PPV & has been operated on. Stephanie McMahon & HHH are in charge of the Raw & SD! shows in Japan while Vince is ercovering from his operation.

WWE in eyeing former ECW wrestler Super Crazy to join their stable, but they want him to fully recover from a hand injury before they can work something out.

WWE has reportedly talked to Ultimo Dragon to make an appearance while they're in Japan.

Raw Diva Candice Michelle appeared in the GoDaddy.com commercial during the Superbowl.

naulit ang post. sorry po

anyway, its better if Randy Orton stayed w/ Raw. mas ok kung si Batista ang lilipat sa SD! he can beat the snot out of JBL & the Big Show, who dissed him during the latest Raw taping

got your point guys...

but still, i couldn't see the reason why wwe made the "tease" of batista turning on evolution... i mean, it would really be sweet if he turns down all the taunts coming from SD! and just beat the living hell outta HHH...

...still, i've just brought this up coz i don't see how orton "post-concussion syndrome" angle will turn out... and, if batista will jump SD!, what would be RAW's WM XXII main event???

got your point guys...

but still, i couldn't see the reason why wwe made the "tease" of batista turning on evolution... i mean, it would really be sweet if he turns down all the taunts coming from SD! and just beat the living hell outta HHH...

...still, i've just brought this up coz i don't see how orton "post-concussion syndrome" angle will turn out... and, if batista will jump SD!, what would be RAW's WM XXII main event???

the "tease" of Batista jumping to SD! is a good twist. keeps everyone guess what his next move is gonna be

I think the MAIN EVENT in WM XXII will still be Batista against Triple H. There will be a twist there in one way or another. McMahon is a GENIUS!

this is the possible scenario, but WWE has a knack of changing things at the last minute

What'll be the SD! main event? JBL vs. who? Or aabot pa ba siya sa WM21 as WWE Champ?

Triple H vs. Batista looks boring, parehong malaki, but so what? Mas maganda yata ang WMXX main events last year.

And mukhang matutuloy ang Kane/Undertaker vs. Snitsky/Heidenreich match sa WM21 at Hollywoooooooooood...

i agree. the Benoit/HBK/HHH match sounds better than a HHH/Batista match

as for JBL's title reign, the plan is for him to stay champ til Wrestlemania 21. his most likely opponent wil be John Cena

Edited by tamago

the kane - snitzky match was the best ever among the 3 thimes they met (taboo tues, new year's rev, and raw).

the 2 ppv matches were boring.

i love the way kane drove snitzky with a chokeslam. that should have hurt! ouch!

i agree with tamago that the SD teasing batista is a good one. but i have the strongest feeling that a JBL-Batista WM is not going to happen. it lacks a good storyline.

Sino kalaban ni beniot sa WM21?

HHH-Batista? Hmmm. lame

Cena-JBL? Ang maganda lang dito ang pangaasar ni cena kay JBL before the match - remember big show last year?

Kane/Undertaker-Snitsky/heidenreich? Kung sina kane at si undertaken pa ang maglaban ok pa sana

Tuloy ba ang Kurt Angle-Shawn Michaels match?

Other "undercard" matches you've been seeing?

In a recent interview, the Rock said that he's done w/ the WWE.

Garrison Cade is back w/ the OVW.

When he was recovering from his injuries, he was told to grow his hair long because WWE has an idea of him possibly working w/ his mentor Shawn Michaels in the near future.

WWE is trying to work things out w/ Amy Weber. If they succeed, they might transfer her to the Raw roster.

It is comfirmed that Raw Diva Search winner Christy Hemme will pose for the April 2005 issue of Playboy.

Stone Cold Steve Austin's bio-page is back in WWE.com's Raw roster page.