WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

after 2 years, a Raw wrestler has finally won the Royal Rumble

hhmmmm... will we see a half-Pinoy win the World Heavyweight Championship at WM 21?

hahahahaha... i can see it now... iimbitahin ni gloria si batista sa malacanang tapos bibigyan ng 2 milyong piso bilang pabuya sa pagtatag ng lahi ng pilipino sa buong mundo... bwahahahahaha...

biglang i-de-demon bomb si gloria through the presidential table... bwahahahaha...

dapat i popost ko na si batista nanalo royal rumble....naunahan mo ko tamago....hehe lupet talaga mo talaga....basta wrestling chizmaks ikaw ang no.1 source ko....hehe :P

yehey nanalo si batista....i hope lang na sya na talagang maging champ....oust HHH....batista for champ :cool:

naunahan nga ako ni jopoc e. oh well... :)

hahahahaha... i can see it now... iimbitahin ni gloria si batista sa malacanang tapos bibigyan ng 2 milyong piso bilang pabuya sa pagtatag ng lahi ng pilipino sa buong mundo... bwahahahahaha...

biglang i-de-demon bomb si gloria through the presidential table... bwahahahaha...

tapos titirahin nya si Noli ng knockout clothesline nya

haha. papalakpak lahat ng mga pro-Erap at FPJ nyan

ngayon ko lang nalaman na half pinoy pala si batista, (baka naman bautista ang tunany nyang surname-joke!!)

he's half-Pinoy, half-Greek. kitang kita yung Greek features sa mukha nya

yup, bautista talaga sya... wwe eliminated the "u" in the bautista due to "pronounciation" reason and some other crappy reasons...

di lang yata WWE. karamihan yata ng mga Kano, nahihirapan sa "u" sa Bautista

naunahan ka rin ba?....hehe :P

basta ako i-power bomb nya buong malacanang....kayang kaya naman nya yun eh....hehe :P

di lang Malacañang, pre. lahat ng mga corrupt na mokong sa gobyerno na lang, whether pro-administration or opposition.

hhmmm... lahat na lang ng mga politican, whether corrupt or not. isama na yung di corrupt para maisip nila anong mangyayari sa kanila pag naging corrupt sila hehehe :D

mga bro nung nagwork ako sa call center meron dun isang place sa cali na ang name eh san juan bautista...sabi samin ng trainer namin...ang bautista ay pronounce as batista....ang mga kano kasi hirap mag salita pag foreign sounding na ang term...gusto nila amercan english lang...hehe :P

kahit nga yung tunay na Brit english hirap silang intindihin eh....pag may kausap silang mga brit...hehe :P

batista you're the man...pare...astig :P

Brock Lesnar is still negotiating w/ WWE management for a return, but WWE says that Lesnar is asking for a fee so high that it seems ridiculous. That's why they haven't shown that much interest in him. They were hoping that since the Royal Rumble PPV was nearing, he would relent and settle for a much lower fee so that he would (probably) be the 30th man to enter the Rumble.

WWE will be traveling to Japan soon for some shows. While they're there, they will try to recruit Japanese wrestlers & talk w/ Ultimo Dragon regarding his status in the WWE.

Christopher Nowinski has been out of action for more than a year now due to post-concussion syndrome.

In a recent interview, HHH made some hints that he'll be involved in the upcoming "King Conan" movie. He also mentioned that he agrees w/ Ric Flair that Mick Foley is indeed a "glorified stuntman." He also thinks that the right decision was executed in the infamous Montreal Screw Job cuz Bret Hart was in the wrong.

In a recent interview, Trish Stratus mentioned that she got her break when she appeared in a talk show w/ wrestlers. Her appearance generated a buzz w/in the wrestling world that a model can wrestle. She got offers not only from WWE, but from WCW & ECW also. She also made hints that she's not really that fond of Torrie Wilson.

A recent Newsweek issue contained an article about the depiction of Muslims in American TV. 1 example cited in the article was Muhammad Hassan's gimmick on Raw.

The Royal Rumble match was scheduled to last longer, but the HHH/Randy Orton match took longer than expected. Batista & John Cena should have been duking it out longer but they had to rush the ending.

Vince McMahon was seemingly injured during his appearance at the finale of the Rumble. But McMahon still continued his act.

pag nagawa nya yan,

batista for president!

volunteer ako na chairman ng movement. :cool:

No offense to pro wrestling fans, but all they show is bullcrap. Vince Mc Mahon said in an interview that its all choreographed. Imagine this, who can get up after being pummelled with a steel chair in the head? If you guys want real hardcore action try this site www.dogbrothers.com

Personally I like UFC,PRIDEFC K-1, King of the Cage. Now that's the real deal! :blink:

No offense to pro wrestling fans, but all they show is bullcrap. Vince Mc Mahon said in an interview that its all choreographed. Imagine this, who can get up after being pummelled with a  steel chair in the head?   If you guys want real hardcore action try this site www.dogbrothers.com

Personally  I like UFC,PRIDEFC K-1, King of the Cage. Now that's the real deal!   :blink:

kaya nga world wrestling entertainment

Edited by rbspider1
No offense to pro wrestling fans, but all they show is bullcrap. Vince Mc Mahon said in an interview that its all choreographed. Imagine this, who can get up after being pummelled with a  steel chair in the head?  If you guys want real hardcore action try this site www.dogbrothers.com

Personally  I like UFC,PRIDEFC K-1, King of the Cage. Now that's the real deal!  :blink:

Walang masama sa choreography. Talagang nakakaaliw ang WWE. Pinaghalong action, sex at konting comedy. By the way, fan din ako ng UFC at Pride. :D

No offense to pro wrestling fans, but all they show is bullcrap. Vince Mc Mahon said in an interview that its all choreographed. Imagine this, who can get up after being pummelled with a  steel chair in the head?  If you guys want real hardcore action try this site www.dogbrothers.com

Personally  I like UFC,PRIDEFC K-1, King of the Cage. Now that's the real deal!  :blink:

alam naman namin na fake yan but we don't care. we're still entertained by it & we love it.

why, all the time u believed that it was real? duh...

its ok. i do know na scripted sya. but when i watch movies, telenovelas, sitcoms, etc, they are all scripted too. so, what the heck.

mind you, some boxing matches are scripted too. i do also have the feeling that PBA is also scripted to at some times.

UFC and PRIDE, actually, i dont watch it, i am not interested in wactching 2 sweaty guys hugging each other. kulang na lang mag halikan sila. :sick:

alam naman namin na fake yan but we don't care. we're still entertained by it & we love it.

why, all the time u believed that it was real? duh...

the master okrayer is again on the move....hehe :P

yeah tama yun....para bagang telenovela na para sa mga lalake ang wrestlin' :P

nung 11years old ako kala ko hinde scripted wrestlin' .....siguro si highvoltagelover 11 years old lang....hehe :P