Define Loser....

• 3 weeks later...

a more senior (ex)officemate called me "loser" (with L on her forehead) because all my buddies at work left for a better paying job in singapore (big pay, small tax). a month later, i got an offer from one of our clients in middle east (bigger pay, zero tax, 30 month pay a year).

its been a couple of years already and i think i've saved enough. i really love what i'm doing so i'm going back to my previous company in manila. already had my initial interview and the manager mentioned that i will be supervising one department... the more senior officemate who called me "loser" will be one of my staff. see you in a couple of months dude!! :cool:

NO person is a looser, each and every person has his own unique vision of what he wants to be and what his priorities are, it maybe the person just want to sit everyday and do nothing (and don't give a fck about others or himself), or he is content with his family, or he wants sex/sex/sex, or he wants to be a $billionaire someday. In my experience in life, the higher and more learned the person is, the less likely he/she judge others, the more he realized he knows less....

Thus, any person who calls someone a looser could himself be a greater looser :) always think that each and everyone of us is unique in every way, what is ugly to someone, could be the most beautiful thing to the other... Rather than thinking about other peoples shortcomings, think about yourself, what have you done lately for your dreams and wants? what have you done lately that will make your vision in life a success?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...