Define Loser....

You are a loser when you feel like you have failed dismally at something - being a playa doesn't make one a loser if you think about it. He/she has two or more partners - what exactly is the downside to this if that individual wants to live such a life. Seriously though, at the end of the day if you are a rich bastard who is selfish, clannish, bounderish but enjoying life - how do you fit the the description of a loser?

You are a loser when you feel like you have failed dismally at something - being a playa doesn't make one a loser if you think about it. He/she has two or more partners - what exactly is the downside to this if that individual wants to live such a life. Seriously though, at the end of the day if you are a rich bastard who is selfish, clannish, bounderish but enjoying life - how do you fit the the description of a loser?

you gotta ask yourself the purpose of Life paps, is it to accumulate wealth, bang every hot chick you can think of, wear the flashiest clothes etc...if it is then,. that's not a loser really..

but that's just my opinion of a loser yung di marunong tumulong sa tao at puro sarili iniisip....

you gotta ask yourself the purpose of Life paps, is it to accumulate wealth, bang every hot chick you can think of, wear the flashiest clothes etc...if it is then,. that's not a loser really..

but that's just my opinion of a loser yung di marunong tumulong sa tao at puro sarili iniisip....

Exactly my point - We all define a loser by what we understand the meaning of life to be. In other words, we judge people based on standards that we observe - like you said my good sir Tanglewood, "ask yourself what your purpose in life is..." ....your answer should be an independent decision, free from any alien influences.

In a nutshell my take on this is 'The definition of a loser is relative'

Exactly my point - We all define a loser by what we understand the meaning of life to be. In other words, we judge people based on standards that we observe - like you said my good sir Tanglewood, "ask yourself what your purpose in life is..." ....your answer should be an independent decision, free from any alien influences.

In a nutshell my take on this is 'The definition of a loser is relative'

yes it is sir, and btw, your opinions and comments are really honest and nice..

:)

we all are losers in one point in our life....that's just the way it is actually..

by players, i didnt mean those who live their lives the way you described it.....if that is the case, then as you said, they cant be classified as losers, in the simplest sense of the word.

players, too me, are those who entice girls to get "serious" with them, but without the real intention to do so.....and eventually leave them with shattered hearts in the end.

if you want to play games, then make sure the girl knows it's just a game. ;)

to me, a loser is someone who gets what he wants, at the tragic expense of the other.

by players, i didnt mean those who live their lives the way you described it.....if that is the case, then as you said, they cant be classified as losers, in the simplest sense of the word.

players, to me, are those who entice girls to get "serious" with them, but without the real intention to do so.....and eventually leave them with shattered hearts in the end.

to me, a loser is someone who gets what he wants, at the tragic expense of the other.

Edited by angel_by_day

players, to me, are those who entice girls to get "serious" with them, but without the real intention to do so.....and eventually leave them with shattered hearts in the end.

Thank you for clarifying your position on this matter. One even defined a playa as 'a person who stealthily pursues a number of different social and sexual partners simultaneously' - like I said earlier the definitions of a loser and a playa are subjective.

• 3 months later...