Define Loser....

On 8/17/2022 at 12:35 PM, Mister J said:

R.M - Retarded Mike. Loser with a capital L. chinitong panget, retarded pa yung utak. socially awkward individual, who cannot function in the real world and interact with other human beings, who is cooped up inside his room which makes him a weirdo. immature upbringing. got lucky his parents have money but they raised an immature, mentally unstable person who can only interact with people if he pays them money. no self respecting girl will ever go out with this unstable mentally ill person.

i will re-post this on a regular basis. it's such a savage post       

• Downvote 1

Bastos in mind, in words, and in deed. I've met one here recently, and I think he is the textbook definition of a total loser. He claims to prefer smart women. How can you sustain the interest of smart women, when you don't work, and do nothing but think about having sex? When nothing comes out of your mouth except lust articulated in the most inelegant, bakya way known to man? Guys, don't aspire for smart women if you can't handle it.

Edited by nightingale
16 minutes ago, nightingale said:

Bastos in mind, in words, and in deed. I've met one here recently, and I think he is the textbook definition of a total loser. He claims to prefer smart women. How can you sustain the interest of smart women, when you don't work, and does nothing but think about having sex? When nothing comes out of your mouth except lust articulated in the most inelegant, bakya way known to man? Guys, don't aspire for smart women if you can't handle it.

TYPICAL BETA MALE / LOSER mindset...as a man, I apologize in his behalf ma'am and you should not be treated like that!

he needs to grow up and probably a smack in the head as well...LOL

the last one is definitely true (i highlighted it!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2022 at 8:19 PM, nightingale said:

Bastos in mind, in words, and in deed. I've met one here recently, and I think he is the textbook definition of a total loser. He claims to prefer smart women. How can you sustain the interest of smart women, when you don't work, and do nothing but think about having sex? When nothing comes out of your mouth except lust articulated in the most inelegant, bakya way known to man? Guys, don't aspire for smart women if you can't handle it.

👍👍👍

On 10/15/2022 at 8:19 PM, nightingale said:

Indeed. 👍🏻