Tabletop Roleplaying Games

DARKSEED

OMG!! I finally found you people! i've been playing these RPGs 4 years ago. but i went out of the country and when i got back, no one was playing these games anymore. then i thought, maybe the RPGs just got outdated. LOL!

hello test1985! no just that too many people think that online puter gaming and RPGs are cool without realizing how much more rich old style play really is.... :thumbsupsmiley:

hey shinobi! as to 4th ed., hehehe, i torrented mine. anyway, where are you? if your in the alabang area, and have a spare flash drive, could give you a copy....

currently busy playing Rifts here.....

Oh yeah thanks! Torrent is good idea, coz I taught my Leila to play Magic The Gathering about a year ago and now I’m thinking I’d play some old school RPG with her. Thanks man! :thumbsupsmiley:

Please mark it in your calendar and join us on FEB. 6 at LSGH for the annual homecoming and closing ceremony of the 50th year of LSGH hosted by Batch '85 and co-hosted by batches '70, '75, '80, '90, '95, 2000, 2005.

Oh yeah thanks! Torrent is good idea, coz I taught my Leila to play Magic The Gathering about a year ago and now I’m thinking I’d play some old school RPG with her. Thanks man! :thumbsupsmiley:

from bittorrent, was able to get all the Rifts books, Shadowrun, and D20 Modern, as well as the main books for 4th ed D&D. :thumbsupsmiley:

been playing pen and paper d&d for 17 years already - all editions ng D&D, except for 4th Ed, which for an old timer, ruined the franchise :(

and also played other RPG's like Warcraft D20, Vampire: the Masquerade, and other RPG's we made up ourselves hehe - one of those was even an RPG for a basketball game!

been playing pen and paper d&d for 17 years already - all editions ng D&D, except for 4th Ed, which for an old timer, ruined the franchise :(

and also played other RPG's like Warcraft D20, Vampire: the Masquerade, and other RPG's we made up ourselves hehe - one of those was even an RPG for a basketball game!

i agree, the 4th edition is a waste of money. sticking to using 3.5 ed here. the d20 rules in the open gaming license lends itself to be very flexible for gaming, i.e. d20 modern and future, star wars, galactica, etc.

hello test1985! no just that too many people think that online puter gaming and RPGs are cool without realizing how much more rich old style play really is.... :thumbsupsmiley:

true true. now, i'm asking some of my friends if they want to try and give my Spycraft 2.0 RPG a spin. I still have my Exalted (D10 version) books, L5R, and some other crazy RPGs on mecha and marvel superheroes. hahaha!

Hmmm ... if anyone is going to run a game, please PM me an invite. Thanks.

Long-time player (started in 1979) D&D, AD&D (1st Ed., 2nd Ed., 3E, 3.5E), Gamma World, Star Frontiers, Shadowrun (1E to 4E), Battletech/Mechwarrior (1E, 2E, 3E), WoD (except Changeling), L5R (d20 and d10), Paranoia, Toons, Mutants & Masterminds, Star Trek (WEG & WOTC), Marvel Super-Heroes, and DC Heroes (1E). I GM for my old group so I want to be a player again.

@miggyE: Bulacan here! Pero flexible. I can be on NCR on very short notice.

@TheSmilingBandit: With that kind of background, maybe you ought to be DM. :)

Update on resource hunting: Just picked up Creative Campaigning for AD&D at BookSale for the ridiculous price of 10 pesos!! Gusto ko tumaya tuloy sa Lotto!

@miggyE: Bulacan here! Pero flexible. I can be on NCR on very short notice.

@TheSmilingBandit: With that kind of background, maybe you ought to be DM. :)

Update on resource hunting: Just picked up Creative Campaigning for AD&D at BookSale for the ridiculous price of 10 pesos!! Gusto ko tumaya tuloy sa Lotto!

Ayus ah - marami talagang hidden goldmine sa mga BookSale - mga dragonlance and forgotten realms, makukuha mo mga P50 hehe - yung huli kong nakita, galing sa may bilihan ng used books sa waltermart makati, hardcover ng Thirty Years of Adventure: A Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons (D&D Retrospective) - P100 lang!

Ayus ah - marami talagang hidden goldmine sa mga BookSale - mga dragonlance and forgotten realms, makukuha mo mga P50 hehe - yung huli kong nakita, galing sa may bilihan ng used books sa waltermart makati, hardcover ng Thirty Years of Adventure: A Celebration of Dungeons & Dragons (D&D Retrospective) - P100 lang!

ayus ahhh! :thumbsupsmiley: got started on Rifts RPG coz i got the main books at booksale greenhills. 4 books for 250php!