Tabletop Roleplaying Games

DARKSEED

san location mo sir miggye.. set tayo minsan makati or timog area kami.. ok nga yung old school e.. yan ung foundation ng mga bagong table top..

lol, i am afraid i live further south from that..... in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. but only there on the weekends. i currently work in Calapan, Mindoro during weekdays......

lol, i am afraid i live further south from that..... in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. but only there on the weekends. i currently work in Calapan, Mindoro during weekdays......

anlayo pala, haha.. kung mapadpad ako sa calapan sabihan kita, para matest yung dinedevelop namin na table tops :)

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How is starfinder? The only space games i tried were star frontiers and very very basic mega traveller

just think of Starfinder as Pathfinder with Lasers and droids. the only thing i don't like is there are currently no rules for buying and selling starships

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anong version na ba ang D&D?

5th edition na, although very many gamers (most gamers) play using 3.5 edition rules. because 3.5 had a Open Game License which means people could openly copy and license games based on their rules and gameplay

hi guys wanted to try this, any suggestion for my first time? :D

thanks!

try D&D, Dungeons and Dragons, first. the classic is still going strong

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

try D&D, Dungeons and Dragons, first. the classic is still going strong

If by classic d&d you mean B/X, BECMI or RC then I can't agree with you more. The basic manuals from BECMI and the Black Box in particular are excellent for teaching beginners. Where do you get them? If you don't mind using PDFs then you can buy them on DM's guild:

https://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/116578

It's only p270.00 per PDF. Wow! Note that this is not the same as the advanced rules and that your players can only advance to level 3. That's about 3 months worth of gaming if you play once every week.

If by classic d&d you mean B/X, BECMI or RC then I can't agree with you more. The basic manuals from BECMI and the Black Box in particular are excellent for teaching beginners. Where do you get them? If you don't mind using PDFs then you can buy them on DM's guild:

https://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/116578

It's only p270.00 per PDF. Wow! Note that this is not the same as the advanced rules and that your players can only advance to level 3. That's about 3 months worth of gaming if you play once every week.

i usually start them on the box set before moving them to Pathfinder or 5th Edition once they get more proficient in the game