Tabletop Roleplaying Games

DARKSEED

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Madalas akong nadedestino since last inquiry ko a few months ago. Kaya ayan, walang oras maglaro. Good thing may mga friends akong naglalaro ng DnD, nood na lang since wala akong alam.

Maganda din iyong board game ng GoT. Daunting din pero enjoy, pero as usual, bano akong maglaro kaya nood na lang haha.

Enjoy playing guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like playing boardgames and because of reading articles related to BGs, I knew about TT RPGs.

Haven't experienced a game but am very much interested. I just am taken aback because I have minimal knowledge about the ones that have been existing.

But of course, I'm aware of D&D.

In time I hope to find a cool group to join and eventually play. Looks exciting and it's enough to tease my nerd brain.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I like playing boardgames and because of reading articles related to BGs, I knew about TT RPGs.

Haven't experienced a game but am very much interested. I just am taken aback because I have minimal knowledge about the ones that have been existing.

But of course, I'm aware of D&D.

In time I hope to find a cool group to join and eventually play. Looks exciting and it's enough to tease my nerd brain.

welcome Chris&Sabine! there are several groups usually having open game sessions that i know of.... where are you generally located in Manila?