Tabletop Roleplaying Games

DARKSEED

• 1 month later...

Question guys: May active tabletop gaming communities ba kayong alam? I wanna watch and/or join whenever I can.

Just sharing, I enjoy watching Critical Role and Tabletop sa Geek and Sundry. I got hooked kasi na-introduce ako ng friend ko to tabletop gaming two years ago an just discovered the said shows this year. Still looking for local communities that have the same interests.

• 2 weeks later...

Question guys: May active tabletop gaming communities ba kayong alam? I wanna watch and/or join whenever I can.

Just sharing, I enjoy watching Critical Role and Tabletop sa Geek and Sundry. I got hooked kasi na-introduce ako ng friend ko to tabletop gaming two years ago an just discovered the said shows this year. Still looking for local communities that have the same interests.

sort of related, but you might want to check out gaminglib.com

if you're planning on setting up your own "tabletop gaming night" with friends, you can buy tabletop games there.

There are also board game cafes you can visit such as Ludo. you can play their selection of tabletop games and they have a different section for their on sale items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MIGGYE

ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE I PLAYED. I THINK MY LAST WAS IN THE MID 90's. STARTED WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, THEN HAD A GROUP IN UPLB WHO WAS ALSO IN DnD. UNFORTUNATELY WE ALL STOPPED PLAYING AFTER COLLEGE. ANYWAY, WANTED TO PLAY AGAIN IF THERE ARE DnD PLAYERS HERE. JUST TO UNWIND.

I used to play d7d mula 1st ed hanggang 3.5 ed. Umabot pa ako sa epic level kaso bigla nalang huminto when a bunch of us started working na. Naalala ko pa nakakabili kami ng dice set every few weeks kasi nawawalan kami ng dice. We used to play sa neutral grounds.

I used to play d7d mula 1st ed hanggang 3.5 ed. Umabot pa ako sa epic level kaso bigla nalang huminto when a bunch of us started working na. Naalala ko pa nakakabili kami ng dice set every few weeks kasi nawawalan kami ng dice. We used to play sa neutral grounds.

Check Darkseed's post on this page. He has given some organization​s that would help

• 2 weeks later...

migge, bro how does that work. im old school. if im not mistaken the last dnd i played was 2nd ed pa.

compared to 2nd Ed.? hmmm, lets see. there are skills and feats which you could use to spice your character. like you could have a mage that knows how to pick pockets (sleight of hand skill) but is a rank amateur compared to a rogue. also, when you level up, it is up to you whether you want to increase the level of your current class, or invest in a new class. D&D 3.5 ed., and Pathfinder, are covered by an open game license, so you should be able to find data on both online for the basic rules of play. pm me if you can't find any. there are several troves supposed to be available and roughly complete in the dark net

thanks miggyE, if i can join one of your sessions one time pls let me know.

1. www.d20pfsrd.com
you can look up the rules and characters for the game in that online reference. placed up using the open game license
or you could start building your PDF collection with these...... only the newer books aren't here i think....(you could check paizo.com for the current checklist)