Tabletop Roleplaying Games

DARKSEED

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was doing some back reading on this topic and it saddens me that the number of active players have dwindled. :(

I am currently in a D&D campaign (3.5 Rules) with some friends from Eastwood City. If anyone in the area is interested in playing then just send me a PM :)

My favorites are D&D, Shadowrun, Mechwarrior, Battletech, Marvel and Robotech.

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching Unang Hirit where they featured some people displaying Games Workshop products. I was wondering if ayaw lang nilang aminin na pang-tabletop wargaming ang mga yun o ayaw lang nila masabihan na isip-bata o ayaw lang nila sabihin ang brand.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@DiamondGothic: I think so. Mayron pa rin sa Neutral Grounds.

hey thanks cocoy... might drop by there pag nasa manila naman ako uli... currently based dito sa western visayas region. i played this way back in college days, when it first came out. starter packs were 900 PHP and booster packs were about 450-500 (can't remember tagal na eh). i think i still got my first edition figures at home, nakatago lang... also, MK did try to do a D&D thing with MK: Dungeons, it was a far more easier version of D&D, complete with dungeon mat, but unlike D&D, it leaves no room for imaginative storytelling hehe. maybe that's why it didn't become a hit with roleplayers.

@DiamondGothic - WizKids closed. A different company picked up Heroclicks which is why it still alive. Mage Knight died first followed by Mechwarrior. Mage Knight made it to a 2nd version where you could 'attach' equipment to the different pieces to change a stat or give them additional power(s), but it wasn't enough to save the game. There are still old boosters of the different expansions being sold but be aware its a dead game. :)

@DiamondGothic - WizKids closed. A different company picked up Heroclicks which is why it still alive. Mage Knight died first followed by Mechwarrior. Mage Knight made it to a 2nd version where you could 'attach' equipment to the different pieces to change a stat or give them additional power(s), but it wasn't enough to save the game. There are still old boosters of the different expansions being sold but be aware its a dead game. :)

ah, sayang! MK was a more affordable (and far more easier way) for casual geeks and gamers to get into the Warhammer-type tabletop genre. :( i wonder if there is still value for those old figures of mine?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...