DARKSEED

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

na-miss kong maglaro nito. napag-uusapan ng grupo namin na maglaro ulit. maybe try a new game. we were able to secure copies of All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Numenera, Qin The Warring State, 7th Sea, pero madalas nauuwi ang usapan na magbalik laro ng WoD o 4th ed DND o Legend of the Rings.

in any case, does anyone tried Ludo Cafe? may board games dun plus may ilan ang nag-sched ng tabletop RPG. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, newbie here. What are your suggestions to ease into playing tabletop RPGs? I've tried downloading the Pathfinder rulebook or some D&D and it is very overwhelming. I ordered myself a set of Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords because it seems simpler but I'm not sure of how far the gameplay is to traditional pen & paper RPGs.

Hi, newbie here. What are your suggestions to ease into playing tabletop RPGs? I've tried downloading the Pathfinder rulebook or some D&D and it is very overwhelming. I ordered myself a set of Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords because it seems simpler but I'm not sure of how far the gameplay is to traditional pen & paper RPGs.

try finding the box set quickplay versions of both the Pathfinder and D&D systems. those usually come with quickplay rules to ease yourself into the actual RPG. Rise of the Runelords is actually an Adventure Path. an adventure path is basically a long adventure/campaign that stretches for weeks of playing and across multiple levels.

try finding the box set quickplay versions of both the Pathfinder and D&D systems. those usually come with quickplay rules to ease yourself into the actual RPG. Rise of the Runelords is actually an Adventure Path. an adventure path is basically a long adventure/campaign that stretches for weeks of playing and across multiple levels.

Are those available locally or will ordering in Amazon be a better bet?

I have a set of 3.5 Edition D&D Core Rulebooks (Players Handbook, DM Guide and Monster Manual) and supplementary book for Forgotten Realms Campaign with some miniatures, tile boards and dice etc. Pero ang problema, yung EX ko lang ang kalaro ko and her best friend (who was also the DM btw). I enjoyed playing D&D, gusto ko ituro sa office namin, may interest kaso walang time. Hays.

do any of you guys know where i could get a set of dragon dice? in other words, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20? i do have a single set right now, and several random generators in my CPs, but i wish i could have a back-up.

Try Fortress at V-Mall 2nd floor in Greenhills. Its been a while since I last passed by there but they had sets of Chessex dragon dice for sale a few months back.

Happy hunting!