New York Knickerbockers

obviously no one cares about the Knicks enough to mention that one.

and oh, if Ewing Jr. does get to make a name for himself, it won't be as a franchise-changing player.

let's keep expectations in line for the meantime.

Van Gundy owned up to the Weis pick not too long ago.

of course, that was before VC slammed a ball down his throat in Sydney.

No one here mentioned that the NY Knicks have acquired Patrick Ewing Jr. (obviously the son of new Hall Of Famer and former Knicks star Patrick Ewing) in exchange for the draft rights to Frederic Weis (the 7'2" French slug that the Knicks had drafted in the first round back in 1999...when they could have drafted Ron Artest).

its nt easy for ewing jr to get his name like his father was.... beside d antonio myt nt use him for most of d time.... coz w lee and chandler around togethere w malicic he myt end up in bench.... and if d antonio let him play he should show his "A" game to d knicks.... beside w stephon around who wants to be a knicks anyway.....

its nt easy for ewing jr to get his name like his father was.... beside d antonio myt nt use him for most of d time.... coz w lee and chandler around togethere w malicic he myt end up in bench.... and if d antonio let him play he should show his "A" game to d knicks.... beside w stephon around THE KNICKS WILL HAVE NO CHANCE IN HELL.....

There ya go, I did some minor tweaks in your statement websling. :hypocritesmiley:

well bro. brady2moss its nt easy to be a knicks w dis players they got. specially w stephon still there starting pg.... they have to kick him out of d city and let him play in italy instead... by d way i heard dat allan houston wants to come back???? can he??? better stay retired dude u aint gonna help d knicks anyway....

^^^Don't wori dude I feel ya...It ain't easy to be a Pats fan nowadays either :( ...

The Knicks should just kick "THE BEST PG" in the NBA out, and left him to dry :evil:

...And a Allan Houston comeback???The same guy the Knicks invested major dough just to see him in the injury list? Uhmmm I don't know! It's not the wisest decision, but hey...We're talkin bout the Knicks here. Nothing they do ever surprises me...

in my opinion marbury is still a top teir guard.. not at the point though

he should play more like sam casell (seriously) who likes to post up and pull up for the midium range shot

stephon is stronger than most of the point guards.. only baron and d williams can match up i think

he can still easily average 18pts 5rebs 8ast 1stl per game.. limit his rucker park style of handling and his turnovers should go down as well

marbury should not bother with his teammates.. just pass the ball when triple teamed

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a knick fan since i became a basketball addict... i have to agree that marbury is still one of the top point guards in the NBA... all he needs is a coach who can handle him...

as to Allan Huston give the guy a break its not his fault he got hurt. hell, he was outscoring kobe and considered the best shooter in the NBA when the Knicks gave him the cash which he deserves any way.. look at his stats only patrick, willis and frazier scored more points than he did as a knick and he did lead the knicks to the finals... if he wants to comeback, if he can still play. at least you know there is a guy in the locker room who is really there to play basketball.. he was a long time team captain of NY so the much needed leadership would be provided...

i think the biggest mistake NY made was hiring Isiah.. look who he brought, Curry, james, francis, richardson.. all waste of money

I am not really sure with d antoni i never was a fan of Phoenix nor of its system.. it wont win you championships... defense wins championships.. ask the Celtics the no. 1 defensive team last year or maybe the spurs winner of 4 chapionsips in the last 10 or so years (tama ba)

If im the GM this is what i would have done..

Get JVG back he represents the last winning knick team and a solid coach who is a defensive minded one.. or someone like him little fun fare but good.

i like the idea of the randolph trade make it work throw a second rounder or so to make it work

or even nate

send curry away as well kahit na minimal ang kapalit.. it would benefit the team in the long run...

same with nate too small and too cocky send him away also

any way, if im the GM this is how my knick team look like, taking into consideration possible trades and dream trades and limitations hehehe

Coach JVG

PG. Starbury

SG. i would trade for a luterhead or any average SG

SF Jeffries

PFGallinari

C Darco

Bench

crawford would be my 6th man.. palying heavy minuites of the bench as sub for both starbury and whoever is the SG.

Houston as another SG if he can still play

Chandler as sub for jeffries

Lee for Gallinari

look for a rugged center, someone who can bang with the big boys...

jerome james would still be part of my team because his contract will be expiring soon..

jaric would be a backup point guard...

rebuilding team to so don't expect to win a lot of games but at least they will be in the position to get new and better players...

mahirap maging GM ng knicks.. ako nga nananaginip na GM hirap na gumawa ng trade na magwowork at katangaptangap sa mga ibang teams... hehehe

sana makakuha ang knicks ng parang marcus camby trade.. s--t halos la kapalit.. 2nd round pick...

by the way i would go after artest and king james next year

knicks win in its first regular season game under D'Antoni 120-115 over Miami with a healthy wade in tow, marbury and curry dnp-cd (did not play-coach's decision) woohoo I've seen the game recap and the knicks brand of play are far more different from last season...keep it up guys woohoo