What Is Your Religion.

Pinakamagandang sagot sa why we need religion is: Wala lang, trip trip lang. XD Hehehe.

But really naman, religion is really just a state of mind. If you believe go, if not so be it. ^_^ Kasi naman there are so many people na religious nga pero sasama ng ugali. So it defeats the purpose di ba?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I prefer myth, myself, to an organized religion.

It is storytelling. And wondering. And believing. And letting your mind and imagination drift so it can process and create new thoughts, ideas, and ways of understanding the world.

I used to resent religion deeply. I now still dislike religion, and wish it would be replaced with a more moderate take - one where there was not so much invested in it, where people didn't hold up to be the Ultimate Truth.

For those who practice with that sense of wonder and not just swallowing the whole damn thing whole, who can actually use it to expand and for a practical and real purpose in their life and the lives of others, it's a really cool thing!

The problem is: Religion and myth too, can easily be turned to to fill all kinds of human holes, like a drug or any thing can, a substitute.

And all in all, I think waaay too many people have forgotten the fun of it, and take it all way too seriously.

That can only come about when you are using it to fill a hole, and starting to get 'caught' in the magic of it all. Bewitched by yer own magic making! Smile Crazy world.

• 1 month later...

Born Catholic and live with the rules but not all the time following the rules. Most of them I often broke.

Still a Catholic but my broad mind looking if my religion (catholic) was really following the true rules of God.

Few questions in my mind that I can share to others may be you'll have your own opinion in life:

Why the rulers of these religion collecting donation money is it for the good of other people or is it for there own living?

What is the true 10% of your offering to God? Is it the 10% of your salary? Or is it the 10% of your life must be offer to God who created us?

Why they are religious people (not all) you often seen in Church everyday, doing church activities and everything but when they got home there attitude being change as beast and the way treat others were very disappointing?

I have my own answers on all of my questions. But how about you guys what is yours?

Thanks.

Born Catholic and live with the rules but not all the time following the rules. Most of them I often broke.

Still a Catholic but my broad mind looking if my religion (catholic) was really following the true rules of God.

Few questions in my mind that I can share to others may be you'll have your own opinion in life:

Why the rulers of these religion collecting donation money is it for the good of other people or is it for there own living?

What is the true 10% of your offering to God? Is it the 10% of your salary? Or is it the 10% of your life must be offer to God who created us?

Why they are religious people (not all) you often seen in Church everyday, doing church activities and everything but when they got home there attitude being change as beast and the way treat others were very disappointing?

I have my own answers on all of my questions. But how about you guys what is yours?

Thanks.

Since you have your own answers on all of your questions, why not make your own religion, and you as your own god? lol

Kidding aside, I'm out of that shepperd-sheep cycle. Hoping for an afterlife, makes you follow stupid things. It's like a toddler hoping for a Santa before christmas eve. It's hard to get over it. Some do not even get to got out of that idea.

Since you have your own answers on all of your questions, why not make your own religion, and you as your own god? lol

Kidding aside, I'm out of that shepperd-sheep cycle. Hoping for an afterlife, makes you follow stupid things. It's like a toddler hoping for a Santa before Christmas eve. It's hard to get over it. Some do not even get to got out of that idea.

Bro, I'm not saying I will make my own religion and it will not happen.

I still believe in one God whose the creator of everything that we've seen and unseen. Who created even the Holy Trinity and that's what I believe into.

But anyway thanks your response peace bro :-).

• 2 months later...