What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

all the places na pinuntahan nmin kasi gaya q beach bum aq kya yung mga out of town n alis namin definitely ayun yung pinakamaaalala q. anjan n yung titignan m lht ng pix nyong dalawa sa lahat ng mga lugar n pinuntahan nyo pero ang masakit dun bgla knlng mpapaicip na what went wrong.blush.gif

all the places na pinuntahan nmin kasi gaya q beach bum aq kya yung mga out of town n alis namin definitely ayun yung pinakamaaalala q. anjan n yung titignan m lht ng pix nyong dalawa sa lahat ng mga lugar n pinuntahan nyo pero ang masakit dun bgla knlng mpapaicip na what went wrong.blush.gif

or you sometimes think that why were you together in the first place kung mag separate din pala kayo...

:blink: :blink:

The very first things that I remember immediately after a break up are:

1. the reason why we broke up

2. the emotions felt at the moment one said that everything's over

3. the anger

4. the pain

5. all the things that I wasn't able to say right infront of his face because of everything else that's going inside my head the moment I said goodbye. The insults left unhurled/unsaid, that most hurtful words that I can ever think of, the feeling of wanting to hurt him physically, psychologically and emotionally. The need to leave the person so broken to the point that he would have needed someone to pick him up from the ground

A few days/weeks after

where the blame lay (or at least blaming the other party for the failed relationship)

Months after

the happy times and the things that we shared when we were still together and the promises which were broken

Years after

that at one point, I loved the person and there's this space inside my heart that only that person occupies.

• 1 month later...

The very first things that I remember immediately after a break up are:

1. the reason why we broke up

2. the emotions felt at the moment one said that everything's over

3. the anger

4. the pain

5. all the things that I wasn't able to say right infront of his face because of everything else that's going inside my head the moment I said goodbye. The insults left unhurled/unsaid, that most hurtful words that I can ever think of, the feeling of wanting to hurt him physically, psychologically and emotionally. The need to leave the person so broken to the point that he would have needed someone to pick him up from the ground

Just Happen to me last night. As I right this I still feel the pain. :( :( :( Cause I still love her

After a break-up, my thoughts were always flooded by memories of the good times. Masakit kasi alam mong hindi na mauulit. But after I realize that the more I dwell on the past, the more I will not be able to move on, I just stop myself everytime memories of her enter my mind. I do not use memories of the bad things in trying to get over her.