What Do You Remember After A Break-up?

good evening po... new in the thread... i have to agree with sir dinibdib wasted time, money, effort

my wife left a year ago and she left me a message that i would miss her... amazingly i don't miss her since all that i remember other than time, money and effort was that all she ever did in the house was buy unneeded stuff for a small apartment, getting an a/c unit which she always leaves open and later complain about the cold temp and if it does not cool down the room she would complain that the a/c is not working right for a brand new unit. she does not buy food from the market, she only wants to get money from me after our pay day but i am also the one who budgets all the expenses bills and food allowance

to cut the story short i do most of everything to be done in the house and we both work in an office and i don't get to rest well because i have to drive us home buy our dinner or cook our dinner and wake up early to fix her hot water for shower and breakfast and make sure we are both not late for the office

she only left me a year ago and still she has not matured and she has admitted she cannot take up the responsibilities of being a wife and cannot grow up to be matured enough to face her new life as my wife

she cooked one several times but all her food could not sustain or give me the strength to move how i want to move no energy coming from her cooking and no love while she cooks

laugh/cry manically while remembering all the things I did for her to win her...

...the happy times together...

...the best times...

...the worst times...

...together...

...changed a religion for her...

...and the moment when I saw her with another man at her FB at a date when I am waiting for her to pick her up but she didn't show up...

and then I remember nothing...

...she was nothing...

and I have become something...

Edited by arpaschad
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

may thread ba dito how to win her back? she asked for time to think. i just dont know what to do i feel lost

honestly bro, kung "cool off" yan, mej tagilid na eh. And you don't have to ask for other inputs kasi iba-iba ang experiences natin :) Kung tingin mo mababaw yung paghingi niya ng cool off and if you could really work it out, just do what you have to do. Kung wala, let go :)

may thread ba dito how to win her back? she asked for time to think. i just dont know what to do i feel lost

When a girl asked for a time to think, it's over. Quit, while still you have the upper hand. If someone really loves you, nobody in their right mind will ask for a space or time to think. The reason she ask of you this is because she is falling for someone else. So if I were you I would not waste time on this one. There are better girls around.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...