i always love chicken..

i almost like every chicken here!! but why does shakey's chicken on the list?? and it did get some votes??

i notice a lot people like chicken joy.. and a very few favored McDonalds.. well i'm one of the few i like McDo chicken better than Jollibee. but don't get me wrong chicken joy i'll eat it anytime..

my vote.. i just can't vote for one.. so no vote for me.

i also notice that.. but there is one fastfood chain "Texas Chicken" they serve chicken with unlimited gravy and rice!!

most fastfood gravies are made from a powdered spice base with msg, spices, oxidants, starches, etc. many of them are from sysu, the company which makes mccormick. this company orders their spices like dehydrated garlic powder, dehydrated liver powder, bbq flavor, etc. from independent chemical importers.

that is why you often see kfc people preparing hot water and the flavor mix in a vat and mixing with a wooden pin. sometimes butter or margarine is added to the said mixture.

have you tried eating there?? anyway you might be right i'm always weak at celebrities.. but i do remember some of the waiters saying boss ricky.. well my bad. :sick:

yes, ive eaten there numerous times. i would rank the chicken 2nd after aida's bbq in bacolod. quality of chicken haus in bacolod has gone down but it still had the best garlic rice. i usually pick up a chicken leg and finish it in the car while driving. im also weak with celebrities but i just happen to frequent bacolod where he hails from.