hey, thanks a lot for the tip ha! ive been looking all over kung san lumipat tong new bombay canteen, malapit lang pala. i live near them kc nung nasa buendia pa sila...try ko nga minsan, i just hope the quality of their food havent changed :rolleyes:

i'll try search rada st. for that indian resto you're talking about...

pansin ko lang, i always see the same people posting about great food places...would it be great if we go for a foodtrip EB sometime soon? pagbalik mo sana ng 'pinas, ano? :cool:

yw ladydredd...

the rada indian resto... if youre at that end of rada where the church is... its probly 4 or 5 buildings down the street, on the left side...

its at the ground floor and the last time i ate there ... pink ang tablecloth nila (what a trivial memory of the place no?)

a food eb would be great !!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
I usually like Chow King's food but I was disappointed last night with their fried chicken. Ang kunat kunat.

ever noticed there are very few chinese inside a chowking? its because most of them can cook better food than chowking. chinese food lies in stirfry, steaming or hotpots, which also incorporates stir-fry. these methods are not suggested for reheating or pre-cooking to maintain freshness, contrary to most fastfood practices. so few chinese fastfood (fairwood and similar fastfoods in hongkong are examples) joint really make good. tried chowking a few weeks ago on a friend's persistence. the congee was just warm when it should be piping hot. same with the noodle soup. dimsum was only lukewarm yet overcooked and extremely soft to point of being starchy. honestly and ironically, i think their bestseller would be their halo-halo during summertime. ever noticed that their toppings are mostly saucy? that's the only praise i can give them. they know that the philippines is a humid country and wet food will be more welcome in such climate. chowking has intelligent management, but unlucky to have bad cooks and system.