Jealousy. Selos. Sino ang Seloso / Selosa Dito???

Really? Pero doesnt it make you want to be with her even more kasi parang hard to get

just a question

no...unacceptable para sa kin pag napagselos ako... malaking insulto sa akin yun...lumalayo na lang ako sa tao kesa gaganunin lang ako...no way....posessive ako eh...ang akin gusto ko akin lang...pag nag flirt sa iba...di ko ugali makipag agawan o makipag share....pinapamigay ko na lang.

and isa pa...ang hinahanap ko yung kasing faithful ko...kung di rin lang kahit mahal ko pa...di bale na lang...

Maybe that's what I haven't learned to feel ... jealousy. Perhaps I know my true worth. Perhaps I knew & trusted the women I loved enough & I knew the score, terms & conditions crystal clear ... so when they "flirted" or played hard to get" I simply went HO-HUM. :yawn:

But when they got jealous, I went: HUH? BAKIT? :huh:

hey! im a jealous type of person... but sometimes i just keep it to myself.. the prob. is whenever i keep it to myself i get to jealous more and i become paranoid that i usually think that she was back stabing me or she has another guy... how could i control my emotion?.. is dis normal? im so protective that i just always want her beside me... i trust her but i couldnt control my jealousy that always lead us to break up or argment... coz 4 me i love her to the point that i just want to with her all the time and everytime ders a guy who look at her or speak to her i always got jealous.. pls help me.. i need your advice... when is the ryt time to be jealous and not? how could i know?