Writings of the Heart

So silent and deep,

i thought its forever to keep.

Broken stars and moon smileys

when is this destiny going to lead me?

listening to this song makes me comfy,

unable to detect which or who is going to be.

all that is left is to understand

and hope everything will be just fine.

Hoping again?

should i get used to it?

or should i be tired now after everything that has happened to me?

Now im lost again.

My friend, you and me together now - "its easier said than done"

let just sing this song until every feeling is gone.

Just let everything happen and flow on us,

I know we can pull it out just like an unwanted gas.

i was the type of person that held onto things too tight,

unable to release my grip, when it no longer felt right.

and although it gave me blisters, and my fingers would all ache..

i always thought that holding on was worth the pain it takes.

i used to think in losing things, i'd lose part of me too.

that slowly i'd become someone my heart no longer knew.

then one day something happened.

i dropped what i had once held dear..

but my soul became much lighter instead of filled with fear.

and it taught my heart that some things aren't meant to last for long.

they arrive to teach you lessons and then continue on...

you don't have to cling to people who no longer make you smile...

or do something you've come to hate, if it isn't worth your while.

that sometimes the thing you're fighting for, isn't worth the cost.

and not everything you lose, is bound to be a loss.

-_-

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not strong enough to stay away from you
No matter how much I want to
No matter how bad you've hurt me in the past
My anger with you can never last
I keep running right back to your open arms
Keep asking myself what's the harm
I know with the pleasure comes the pain
Nothing ventured nothing gained
I try to make my heart grow cold
Keep my feelings under control
I'm not strong enough to stay away
You’re gonna be the death of me
All those lonely nights
Filled with endless fights
With you I lose all control
Embrace the ache to feel whole
What have we become
Into your trap I succumb
It feels so wrong it feels so right
I just want you to hold me tight

just because no words were said

it doesn't mean, i have totally forgotten you

i always think of you

wondering how your day went

hear your crazy stories of how it made your day

listen you rant when things didn't go well

and wrap you in my arms

and sing this song to you:

"you think i'd leave your side baby

you know me better than that

you think i'd leave you down when you're down on your knees

i wouldn't do that"

please know, i miss you....

• 2 weeks later...

if one day, you feel like crying... call me.

i dont' promise that i will make you laugh..

but i can cry with you.

if one day, you want to run away..don't be afraid to call me.

i dont' promise to ask you to stop..

but i can run with you.

if one day, you don't want to listen to anyone...call me.

i promise to be there for you..

and i promise to be very quiet.

but if one day you call me..and there is no answer

come fast to see me

perhaps i need you.

A hi, a hello, a good morning text.

A kiss and second base on the first date.

Almost getting laid on the second date.

You can barely pronounce my name.

You don't even know my favorite color. Nor my favorite food. Nor what makes me melt. Nor my favorite music.

We fill our facebook page with photos of our happy faces. Having no idea on what went through on those nights I cant reach you on your phone. They never see the sad faces

And you said you can't understand me. You said I am complicated.

I say we just don't open up.

Then we begin to feel we are losing grip. And we decide to let go.

And the cycle goes on again.

With another face. With another name.

But same fate...

A Post Valentine poem:

The cupid is out there playing,
whose lives out there will now be changing,
the feeling of being in love is always great,
you forget everything specially the hate.
The flowers are everywhere,
scents and colors for the love you share,
the atmosphere is always almost perfect,
no lies, no arguments and no secret.
The chocolates are all so sweet and caring,
everything you both desire is happening.
Those sweet kisses and that beautiful stare,
holding each others arms everywhere.
Oh dear valentine you make everyone smile,
you make all lovers forget all problems for a while,
i wish i can be one, is there someone out there?
to celebrate with me on this day - forever...

You made me want you.

Because you made my body paralyzed over wanting you so badly. The obsession seething through my bones unparalleled by your ruthless candor.

Go away. Leave me alone.

You will have me always, it's inevitably so. I will wrap my arms around you again and accept you again as lunacy engulfs us and ebbed when you break up with me again.

come back, come back, let me have you again.

One last time i kiss you till lunacy comes and taking us away

Edited by nightwriter
Makalipas ang napakahabang panahon, hindi ko naisip na magkikita tayong muli. The very moment na makita uli kita, para akong nag-time machine at nagbalikan lahat ang ala-ala ng ating nakaraan.

Masaya ako pag ka-jamming kang kumanta sa awit ng Metallica na "Nothing Else Matters". Grabe, instrumental pa lang, parang sinasaniban na ko pag ini-strum mo ang gitara habang ako naman ang kakanta. At ang sarap ilabas ng kamay ko sa bintana ng kotse mo, habang mabilis kang magpatakbo sa may Fairview, habang pine-play natin yung Fast Car.

Hanggang ngayon, bentang benta pa rin sa akin ang isaw ni Mang Larry. Naalala ko, sinusundo mo ko sa school tapos dadaan tayo sa isawan, oorder ka ng isang dosenang isaw baboy pero akin lang yun, hiwalay pa yung order mo. Tapos bubuksan mo ung trunk ng kotse mo, don tayo uupo habang nanonood sa ibang mga nakatayong tinitira ang mga isaw nila. Grabe, one of the best days of my life.

Sobrang natuwa ako nung sinama mo ko sa Tagaytay nung 17th birthday ko. Sumakay tayo sa bangka going to Taal. Then sumakay tayo ng kabayo paakyat ng Taal volcano. Soooooobrang ganda, parang picture. Mangha-mangha ako non, at masayang masaya kasi kasama kita. Pagtapos, kumain tayo ng bulalo. Puro sebo na ung bibig ko pero tinrato mo pa rin ako na parang prinsesa, alagang alaga, iba ka talaga.

Hindi ko rin malilimutan ang mga gabi na magkatelebabad tayo mula 8PM hanggang 4am. Di ko alam kung bakit ang bilis lumipas ng oras pag kasama at kausap kita. Parang kahit ano kaya kong sabihin, walang inhibitions, walang pagpapanggap, walang kelangang ifilter. Ang alam ko lang noon, sobrang komportable ko sayo. Napaka-gentle mo kasi, palagi. Lalo na nung una mo akong hinalikan. Nakapikit lang ako, hindi ko maidilat mata ko. Gusto lang kitang damhin. Yung init. Yung breathing mo. Yung pagmamahal. Yung parang may nagsasabi sa akin na hindi ako nag-iisa at hindi ako mag-iisa at hindi mo ko iiwan. At pag hawak ko ang kamay mo, pakiramdam ko, kaya kong gawin ang lahat. "When you are with me, I'm free.. I'm careless, I believe. Above all others, we'll fly. This brings tears to my eyes. My sacrifice..." Hanggang ngayon, ikaw pa rin ang naalala ko pag naririnig ko ang lyrics na yan.

Sabi nga ni Rachel Alejandro, tunay na kapag umibig, lagi kang mananaginip. Kasi pag kasama kita, high na high ako eh. Kaso tama nga si si Ely. Ang kwento ng pag-ibig ay kumusta at paalam.

Hanggang sa minsan, may mga araw na hindi kita ma-contact. Ewan ko ba. Sabi mo kasi may bagyo sa Isabela at bagsak ang signal. Couldn't be reached ka. Naniwala ako sayo at pinili ko pa ring maniwala kahit sabi ng classmate ko ay nakokontak naman nya yung parents nya sa Isabela. Taga-don kasi talaga yun eh. Nag-aaral lang dito sa Manila. Hanggang sa napapadalas nang hindi kita mahagilap. Pati yung mga dates natin, paunti nang paunti. Dati twice a week. Naging once a week. Hanggang sa naging twice in a month. May mga buong araw na di kita makontak. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Hanggang sa hatinggabi na, couldn't be reached ka pa rin. Kaya ngayon, may trauma na ako sa "The Subscriber couldn't be reached, please try your call later".

Hanggang sa mawala ka. Mawala tayo nang tuluyan.

Nung mawala ka, halos mapraning ako.Normal siguro yun. The first cut is the deepest ika nga nila. Akala ko hindi na ako makapag-move on. Grabe ang tagal din non. Hindi ko na sasabihin kung gano katagal kasi baka mamaya lumaki ulo mo magka-hydrocephalus ka (hindi ako sure kung tama ang spelling ng hydrocephalus). Marami akong nakilala, marami akong naka-date, marami akong syinota. Pero ni isa, walang permanenteng pumuno ng kalungkutan ko at pangugulila ko sayo. Hindi mo alam ini-stalk pa kita s friendster pati yung bago mong karelasyon. Kulang na lang ipakulam ko kayo kasi di ko matanggap na masaya ka na tapos ako nag-eemote pa rin noon. Unfair. Sabi nga ni Kris Aquino, dapat pag sad pa sya, sad din dapat yung guy. Pag happy na sya, saka lang sila dapat maging happy. Oo, evil kung evil. Selfish na selfish. Ganon talaga pag bitter.

Totoo naman ang sabi nila, time heals all wounds. Hind naman maging mdali ang paghilom ng sugat ko, lubos kong ninamnam ang bawat panahon ng aking paglaya. Paglaya sa ala-ala mo, pekeng pag-asa at sa pagkakabilanggo ng bulag na paghihintay. After college, lumaki ang mundo ko. Don ko nalaman na mas maraming gago kesa sayo, mapagpanggap, mapaglansi at tuso. Ilang beses pa uli ako nasaktan pero ang alam ko, walang pumantay sa sakit na dulot ng iyong pagkawala. Kaya lahat sila, madali ko rin nakalimutan. Pero noon ko rin naintindihan na ganon talaga ang buhay. At kelangan kong maging matalino, maingat at higit sa lahat, piliting maging tapat sa sarili. May mga matitinong tao naman eh. Kelangan ko lang talagang kilatisin nang kilitising nang kilatisin to the nth power.

Ngayon, may asawa at tatlong anak ka na at mukha namang masaya. Hindi ko alam na darating ang panahon at makakaya kong makaharap ka at makausap. Sobrang tagal nang panahon na yun. Hindi pa rin nagbabago ang boses mo at hindi ka naman makapaniwala na single pa rin ako. May mga premature wrinkles ka pero siguro part yung ng stress ng pagpapamilya. Pero ayos lang yun, nakita ko may laugh lines ka. So baka nga masaya ka rin.

Hindi ko man kayang maalala kung ano ang eksaktong pakiramdam ko para sayo noon, hindi na yun mahalaga. Masaya lang akong makita ka. Hindi ko ibabalik ang niluma nating panahon dahil nagbago na rin ako, ang aking pananaw, gusto at pagkatao. Pero minsan minahal kita, minsang tumibok ang puso ko sayo at minsan kitang iniyakan. Masaya lang akong makita kang buhay at habang pinagmamasdan kita, nagpplay ang lyrics sa isip ko... "Hello my friend, we meet again, it's been a while where should we begin. Feels like forever...".

Edited by *Jessie*
things are just aint right,

falling for u then gives me a lot of might.

We tried to enjoy this borrowed time,

and we feel love and happiness all the time.

*But suddenly things were drifting apart,

no wonder why you left me alone in the dark.

but I know it's just part of this life,

just like when you cut me like a knife.

and i bleed...

sure it will heal,

i'll just close my eyes, so i wont feel.

and I wont need your caring arms ever,

For you and I is surely over.

Its good for us both, i feel better now of what i wrote.

thank you for making me feel special, i'll still be right here no matter what kind of trials.

I wont hold a grudge for my heart is not made to bend

you'l always be a friend, I guess well help each other still, in the end.