Writings of the Heart

• 2 weeks later...

I know we don't talk. I know you're interested, maybe. I know you don't reply. But I know that you and I have that spark the first time our eyes met. Maybe you didn't felt it. Maybe you're hiding it. I don't know. It's the mystery that's driving me towards you. And those eyes of yours, that highly contrasts you being quiet, speaks so much. I'm just happy I met you.

Kaso naaalala pa din kita.

The pandemic has made most things a lot more inconvenient. Hence it's more inconvenient nowadays for friends and loved ones to see each other. You really see who is exerting some effort just for the sake of seeing you in person.

It has been very lonely the past few months and I really appreciate you always being there for me. I cannot imagine how difficult the quarantine would have been without you. Even when I am short of cash, you do not mind simply strolling around the mall and having a quick bite at the food court. Physical connection is such a luxury these days. If there's anything that life taught me so far, it's that wonderful things do not last forever, so appreciate every chance you get to see a person.

Maybe it's unreasonable to ask that things go on forever, but please at the very least until this crisis is over, stay with me, smile with me and cry with me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey F,

I saw one of your posts here today. I havent thought about you in years.

How are you? Did you finally find what you are looking for?

When i saw your post, i said to myself, i almost had feelings for you, if only you didnt up and disappeared.

See i was starting to like you back then. But you were unstable and unpredictable. Or maybe you weren't just into me.

Anyway, they say almost doesnt count. I just hope you are ok now. You might linger in my thoughts for a few hours. I'll forget you again later once im busy with work.

Anyway, take care. Writing this here because i dont want to send this to you and start something that might lead to disappointment again.

Just be happy

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

You've stopped running towards multiple directions. The reality of the heart of the one thing that you're running away from has eventually caught up to you, and it ran you over. And now you're starting to be okay. It's not gonna be easy. But it feels good to finally let go of something so heavy, so you can finally cross that very evasive line you've been chasing after all this time.

Edited by The Janitor

"I had you so many times but somehow I want more."

I never knew this day would come so fast. This feeling I am having right now is so terrible that I can't focus on anything. I wonder if morphine will able to help me with this pain. I hope you're happy now and get the love you deserve.

Nth day of healing. It hurts so much right now. Had a lot of relationships in the past but you are the only person who made me feel this way. I am not sure why I am so in love with you even though all the signs are telling me not to. I hope you will live a happy life and get the love you always deserved.

• 2 weeks later...