Writings of the Heart

Your occasional lover; your sometimes sweetheart; your chill out girl, that’s what I am. You know what? I’m cool with it. I’ll take what I can. People have been asking me why I put up with it. You should hear what my best friend has to say. She thinks I’ve gone mad. So, why exactly do I put up with it? I know why. Let me tell you:

The little pangs of pain and hurt that you inadvertently make me feel; make me feel alive, as well. It validates the existence of a heart that beats, not only to give blood; but to confirm my humanity. Sometimes, in moments of sheer, blinding pleasure, I feel loved. When our fingers are entwined, I feel safe. I feel the butterflies fluttering in my tummy, each time I’m wrapped up in your arms. These reasons are enough for me; I need not ask for anything more.

Don’t be scared, lover. Don’t walk away. We do not need labels to define what we have. What we have is good; and it is enough.

-Aya

Ever since I can remember, I've always had episodes before, if not on the day of my birthday. I never could figure that out. Why I would always end up depressed and in tears because of expectations that have never been met for a day in my life that I consider "THE Day".

I grew up making a big deal out of the 21st of July. My parents lavished me with all kinds of stories that should happen on one's special day. They never promised me anything despite my constant naggings of what have you's and what nots. They just delivered. And for that, I will forever be grateful to Mommy and Daddy for making sure I got what I deserve and more.

Now that I am made aware of my history, I have pondered upon the root of all my longing and misplacement. Maybe because I have felt the connection that was once there but never got nurtured. And somehow, at the back of my head, despite the many years piling up my being, I can never erase nor ignore the fact that there is something missing in my life. No matter how grounded, well-rounded and wise I have turned out, the emotional rule is still gripping my level-headedness. Who am I? Where did I come from? That must be the reason why I love to fail Philosophy. I am attracted to the concept of finding out my identity. And Philosophy is the driving force, the key of my ignition to life and my own mystery.

I may be overrating myself. But this is what my soul is screaming for. A release. A big big sigh of acceptance and redemption.

Whoever I am, if this is really the day I was born in wherever Godforsaken place I first drew my breath. What matters is I am here now. I exist.

a letter to Little Ms.unpredictable_who_cares_carebears from Mr.carabao

said so much, time was not wasted.

either by chance or by choice

i will go on.

may find a new life in different place,

may find new love all over again.

i will go on.

slowly im re-arranging myself

slowly but surely ill be on myself again

i have to say this, for i cant keep this

i wont live my life with a burden in my heart

though it may already been tampered, hard to mend.

ill take the risk aslong im alive.

so whats next, i dont know

whats to come, ill become.

this one i cant promise to anyone.

ill try to be better from time to time.

My Knight,

I was Lost. Now, I'm Found.

Unexpectedly, when I needed no one.

You taught me how to laugh hard,

But asked me not to play the cards.

Baby, don't move too fast,

I just want this to last.

I'm back on my feet again,

Driven by You.

Started to trust again,

Because you made me to.

Take me where your thoughts can be,

And let me feel how much you love me.

Your Day

"Now I know we said things, did things, that we didn't mean

And we fall back into the same patterns, same routine

But your temper's just as bad as mine is, you're the same as me

When it comes to love you're just as blinded

Baby please come back, it wasn't you, baby it was me

Maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems

Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano

All I know is I love you too much to walk away though

Come inside, pick up the bags off the sidewalk

Don't you hear sincerity in my voice when I talk?

Told you this is my fault, look me in the eyeball

Next time I'm pissed I'll aim my fist at the drywall

Next time there won't be no next time

I apologize even though I know it's lies

I'm tired of the games I just want her back

I know I'm a liar if she ever tries to f.u.c.k.in' leave again

I'mma tie her to the bed and set this house on fire"

He's Just Not That Into You

by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo

http://www.holliesquotes.com/lovemisc/notintoyou.htm

Cut your losses and don't waste your time . Why stay in some weird dating limbo when you can move on to what will surely be better territory? Don't want to hear it? Fine. Here's the answer you're looking for, "Hang in there, baby. He's not the loser everybody's telling you he is. If you wait and keep your mouth shut and call at exactly the right time and anticipate his moods and have no expectations about communication or your own sexual needs, you can have him!" But please don't be surprised if he dumps you or continues to drag you through a completely unsatisfying relationship.

He is a man made up entirely of your excuses. And the minute you stop making excuses for him, he will completely disappear from your life.

Men, for the most part, like to pursue women. We (men) like not knowing if we can catch you. We feel rewarded when we do.

Don't let the "honeys" and the "babys" fool you. His sweet nothings are exactly that. They are much easier to say than "I'm just not that into you." Remember, actions speak louder than, "There's no cell reception where I am right now."

Calling when you say you're going to call is the very first brick in the house you are building of love and trust. If he can't lay this one stupid brick down, you ain't never gonna have a house, baby. And it's cold outside.

He will always be able to play the "friend" card on you. He only has to be responsible for the expectations of a friend, rather than the the far greater expectations of a boyfriend. He's got the ultimate situation: a great friend with all the benefits of a girlfriend, whom he can see or not see whenever he wants to. He may be one of your closest friends, but I'm sorry to say ... as a boyfriend, he's just not that into you.

Beware of the word "friend". It can often be used by men or the women that love them to excuse the most unfriendly behavior. Personally, when I'm picking friends, I like the ones who don't make me cry myself to sleep.

I don't want to be "sort of dating" someone. I don't want to be "kinda hanging out" with someone. I don't want to spend a lot of energy suppressing my feelings so I appear uninvolved. I want to be involved. I want to be sleeping with someone I know I'll see again because they've already demonstarted to me that they're trustworthy and honorable -- and into me.

You can't blame a guy for having feelings. You love someone, you break up, you still have feeling. Thank God for that really. But having feelings don't mean you have to have sex.

Every man you have ever dated who has said he doesn't want to get married or doesn't believe in marriage, or has "issues" with marriage, will ... rest assured ... someday be married. It just will never be with you.

Everyone wants to be loved and needed, particularly by the person who just broke up with us. I understand. What could be better than hearing from the man who just told you he didn't want you in his life anymore ... his sad, wistful, "I miss you so much" voice on the other end of the phone? It's validating. It's exciting. It's irresistible. But resist you must.

My friends all say I should stop talking to him, but I think he misses me, and I like that. I miss him. I feel if I stay in touch with him, it will remind him of how great I am, and eventually he will realize that we should be together again.

A man who wants to make a relationship work will move mountains to keep the woman he loves. If he's not calling you to tell you he loves you and wants you back, it should only be because he's showing up at your new residence to do it in person ... if he's not doing any of that, he may love you, he may miss you, but ultimately he's just not that into you. Stop taking his calls and let him know what it's like to live without you.

Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, every day, not to be with you.

I was seeing a guy for about a month. He broke up with me, saying that he didn't feel like it could be something serious. I understood and took it well. He wanted to know if we could still hang out as friends. I said sure. Now we get together and go out and then come back to his place and have sex, just like we did before. (But now, we're "broken up.") He's really, really cute and I love having sex with him. I also think he must like me if he can't stop being around me. And I think it's kinda cool -- all pressure's off and we're having a great time together. I've decided that I think it's fine and I'm not going to call his attention for the fact that we're actually dating. Except for the fact that we broke up.

This guy is brilliant. He goes out with you, dates you, breaks up with you, then continues to sleep with you, which basically absolves him of all responsibility toward your feelings. After all, you're not going out anymore. It's genius! It's diabolical! He should be writing a book! In fact, I bet this guy could get his own little cult going if he wanted to. And let me guess, you'd be happy to sign up for that as well. For the record, this guy doesn't "like you so much that he can't stop being around you." Because here's what guys don't do if they can't live without you: they don't break up with you. This guy is seriously not into you, it's crazy. The only way you're going to figure out how into you you are ... is how fast you get rid of him.

It's very tempting when you really want to be with someone to settle for much, much less -- even a vague pathetic facsimile of less -- than you would have ever imagined. Remember always what you set out to get and please don't settle for less. These guys exist because there are a lot of women out there who allow them to.

Hey girl. Put down the penis, put your clothes back on, and go directly to your best friend's house. Do not find an excuse to stay. Do not think that because of all the crazy hotness of it all, it now means that you're meant to be together. Yes, break up sex does seem like a good idea, because hey, it's nice to have sex with someone you have these dramatic feelings about. It makes it all, well, dramatic. But now you know. It confuses everything and makes you separate sex and emotions. So now you don't ever have to make that mistake again. Got it? He's into the very-bad-idea-that-masquerades-as-a-good-idea, breakup sex. Over and out.

Don't underestimate the power of sex, even with someone you've been doing it with for a very long time. Especially with someone you've been doing it with for a very long time. Breaking up means not seeing them again, which also implies not seeing them naked again. It might be tempting to forget this pearl of wisdom, but just remember, it's still called breakup sex. No one has yet to rename it oh-my-god-the-sex-was-so-good-we-got-back-together-again-and-lived-happily-ever-after sex.

He's sniffing for something better, and when he doesn't find it, he gets lonely and comes "home." It's not that he's so into you. It's that he's so not into being alone. Don't give him the chance to break up with you for the fourth time. (Even the idea of it sounds beneath you, doesn't it?) Reset your breakup maximum to one and move on.

Deciding to get back together with someone is a complicated and difficult decision. Just remember that the person you are getting back together with is the same person who, not long before, looked you in your beautiful face, took full stock of you and all your qualities, and told you that he was no longer in need of your company.

Don't confuse being classy with being a doormat. Classy is walking away with your head held high, graciously, and with all dignity. Being a doormat is offering to drive him to the dentist for his root canal.

Breakups, I've heard, are supposed to be just that. Breaks. Hard, clean breaks. No talking, no seeing, no touching ... keep your hands to yourself. The relationship is over. Half the people I know move after a huge breakup, and frankly that makes perfect sense to me. You're not supposed to sleep with the guy who just broke your heart a week ago. Fine. Next time I'm in this situation I'll cry. Stay in bed and wail. Go to the gym if I can. Call all my friends and burden them with my misery. Sleep too much. Cry some more. See my therapist more often. Get a puppy. Do whatever I have to so eventually I can move on.

Breakup sex still means you're broken up.

Cut him off. Let him miss you.

He doesn't need to be reminded that you're great.

There's a guy out there who's going to be really happy that you didn't get back together with your crappy ex-boyfriend.

The reason it's so painful when someone disappears is you have to face the fact that the person you loved had probably left you a long time before he grabbed his coat and scrammed. The part part is realizing that he was lying to you, in some way, before the moment of vanishing.

Don't give him the chance to reject you again.

No matter how powerful and real your feelings may be for someone, if that person cannot fully and honestly return them and therefore actively love you back, these feelings mean nothing.

Being lonely ... being alone ... for many people ... sucks. I get it, I get it, I get it. But still I have to say that yes, my belief is that being with somebody who makes you feel shitty or doesn't honor the person you are is worse. Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone difficult to share it with.

You deserve to be with someone who is nice to you all the time.

LBM (Love Bug Memoirs)

My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction. Pakshet! Ikaw na naman ang nasa kukote ko…

Lahat naman tayo may bahagi sa buhay natin na kelangan na talagang mag-pamilya. Kung kelan, depende `yun sa threshold ng tiyaga sa paghahanap sa nararapat para sa `yo. Kapag daw kumabog ang iyong dibdib sa una ninyong pagkikita, she may be it. Yung iba payo nila `marry the one who loves you, and everything else follows.' You are in-lab na daw kapag `You don't give a damn' sa mga patungkol sa iyong bebeloves- kanya nga siguro lab is blaynd, he he!

Then I started to reminisce: Hinugot ko mula sa ating mga masasayang alaala ang iyong mukha. Sinubukan kong iukit sa buhangin ang iyong maamong mukha, pero wala akong nagawa kundi gumuhit ng isang blankong mukha. Walang ilong, mata, tenga, kilay,buhok at bibig. Blame it on my drawing prowess. Di talaga ako kasinghusay sa pagdrawing kaysa pagsusulat. Basta masaya ang ating mga alaala, kanya mahirap i-drowing.

At pagkahaba-haba man ng prusisyon, heto at redi na kami ni BebeKo na makipag-exchange gifts ng singsing sa isa't-isa. Pag naisuot na sa kin `yung wedding ring, malamang maraming holdaper na ang magkakainteres na lagariin ang daliri ko. Redi na nga ang lahat. Church preparations. Hotel rooms. Reception. Wedding cake, etc etc. Heto na nga `yung moment na sinasabi kong kumakalabukab na kakabakaba ang pakiramdam- Diz is it, It’s Showtime!

Nakatayo na ako sa harap ng altar ng cathedral habang hinihintay ang bride na si BebeKo. Di ko madescribe `yung pakiramdam. Basta halo-halong emotions: senti, may kaba, parang nauutot na parang kakabagin atbp. Nagrerebolusyon nga `yung tiyan ko, para ngang gustong makipag-chat sa akin pampalipas oras. "Ngowwrk! Ngerk! Iutot mo na ako please". Siraulong tiyan, ayaw makipagcooperate, may sarili yatang mundo. Inaliw ko na lang muna ang sarili na magmuni-muni kesa ibulsa ang kamay, maglakad habang nagyoyosi at walang patutunguhan, o kausapin si bespren. Heto ang mga laman ng isip ko (habang pigil pa rin ang pag-utot):

1. Dapat sinusunod ang mga nakatatanda. Alala ko noon, sabi ni Lola, "Apo wag kang titikim ng mani, nakakaadik yan". Kala ko bluff, may malalim palang kahulugan `yun. Kaya ng makatikim nga ako ng `nyun, dun ko lang naintindihan ang wisdom ni Lola. Aba'y totoo nga, nakakaadik nga.

2. Walang tabo sa hotel. Pag umebak, pedeng gamitin ang tumbler ng Tokyo Tokyo, Burger King, o McDonald's bilang tabo. Ingatan ang tabo. Kung hindi, mawawala ito at makikitang gamit-gamit ng room boy na humihigop ng malamig na orange juice.

3. Huwag mangulangot sa simbahan dahil kelangang makipag-sheyk hands sa pari pagkatapos ng misa. Lalong hindi dapat mangulangot dahil kelangang hawakan ang pisngi ng bride pag sinabi na ng pari ang `You may now kiss the bride'.

Mamya, tumunog na `yung pinto ng cathedral hudyat ng pagbubukas. Sa labas, putukan ang fireworks (di sa amin `yun, may celebration yata sa labas). Espesyal dahil si bespren, isang dabest na kaibigan ang nagbukas ng pinto. Tan-tan-tanan! Tan-tan-tanan! dahan-dahang nagmodel-modelan si BebeKo sa aisle ng simbahan. Muntik ko nang di makilala, kasi mukang racoon `yung mata sa meyk up. Kala ko tuloy sa ibang kasalan ako napadpad (joke lang). Pero seriousli, iba pala talaga ang pakiramdam ng kinakasal- parang nauutot lang, he he!

Nung gabing `yun, nadiskubre kong may tear duct pala ako. Kunyari naman napuwing ako kaya nagpunas ng panyo. Sobrang mahal ko `tong babaeng `to. Ay lab ebriting abawt her. `Yung pagyakap niya. Pagsimangot. Paghalik. Smile pa lang niya, ulam ko na. Hindi ko alam kung ano nakita nya sa `kin (besides pagkakaroon ng mahabang…pasensya!) para mahalin din nya ako. Everything is a puzzle. In this lifetime, somebody's waiting to complete you pala. At finally eto na nga, lintik na pag-ibig yan.

Habang inip na akong hinihintay ang kanyang paglabas mula sa CR ng aming honeymoon hotel, nasambit ko ng pabulong: sa "Buksan mo naman na yang kubeta iyong dibdib ,Para maipasok ko na itong nagtatae kong pag-ibig." I love you BebeKo and I always will- forever, and the days after forever! Ang sarap mo kasi……ng iyung pagmamahal…

share ko lang ung isa sa mga nilagay ko sa 'notes; ko sa facebook :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

===================================

boy,

I enjoyed myself earlier today. nakakatuwang isipin, di ko akalain na makakasama kita sa isang gathering na kasama ang mga kaibigan ko.

It was very sweet of you na gusto mo talaga mag spend nang mahabang oras na kasama ako. to the point na gusto mo sumama sa company event namin (sayang naubusuan ako nang mahihingian nang ticket eh....).

I was surprised too to realize iba na ang dating nang kiss mo. i thought nung una mawawala rin ang feeling na un pag hinalikan kita ulit. ang problema, lalong lumala..... mas lalo kong nagustuhan.

Yung hug mo ang nagpatayo sa balahibo ko. may kilig factor pa palang pwede mangyari satin. kakabigla! ahahaha. pero nung mga oras na panay ang yakap mo, naiisip ko na sana ganito rin ako sa next bf ko...

pinabayaan mo akong lambingin ka sa harap nang mga kaibigan ko. naiisip nga nila tayo na eh. pero ang totoo magkaibgan lang tayo. kaibigan huh? hangang ganun nalang ba tayo?

Nainis ako nung napansin ko na tinetext mo si d. wala akong laban sa kanya kasi mas bata at mas maganda sya sakin. bilang kaibigan mo (ouch), support nalang ang maibibigay ko kahit feeling ko eh di ako makahinga sa mga pinagsasasabi ko na kung gusto mo sya, dun ka. siguro napansin mo na nainis ako kaya panay tanong ka. kakatuwa nanamang bagay sayo, malakas pakiramdam mo. pero kung tutuuisin, di rin ganung kalakas. kasi di mo nararamdaman na may isang kaibigan ka na pinipigilan na tuluyang mahalin ka.

napapangiti ako nung sinagot mo ang isang tanong ko kanina : "nagtext ka na ba kay d?". sagot mo : "ayaw ko na syang itext" . malamang natatakot kang magalit na talaga ako. ahahahaha

nung hinatid mo ako papuntang office, i felt na parang ayaw pa kitang pauwiin. muntik ko pang sabihin sayo na mag half day nalang ako sa work at mag hang out muna tayo somewhere. pero naawa na ako sayo eh. kaya nagpahatid na ako. saka malamang sa hindi kahit tumangi ako na ihatid mo ako, ipipilit mo parin na dalhin ako sa trabaho. such a gentleman.

the parting kiss was somehow... made me think of what happened today. ano na ba tayo? bakit natin ginagawa ito? do you even know that every kiss and hug and whisper na binibigay mo sakin gives me the shivers/ goosebumps? alam mo ba na excited ako makita kita kanina at excited na akong makita ka ulit kahit di ko sure kung sa next time na magkita tayo ay single ka parin. sa tingin mo ba mag pagasa pa ako sayo? sa tingin mo ba kaya mo ako mahalin? dami ko tanong noh? pasensya ka na. naguguluhan lang talaga ako.

i guess nasa point na ako na naiisip ko nang mag fall sayo. pero may part parin sakin na natatakot na mahalin ka. ewan ko ba. naiisip ko na baka di kita maalagaan. na di ko maibigay ang pagmamahal na gusto/ kailangan mo. pero you know what? im willing to do my best if ever. ang tanong, will you be kind enough to give me a chance?

ito nalang muna ang mga gusto ko sabihin sa iyo na di ko nasabi kanina. natatakot kasi ako na baka pag nalaman mo, lumayo ka.

buti nasa laguna ka na ngayon. thanks sa txt and kiss again. mwah!

girl

A young man sat and pondered the next phase of his life. “It is time,” he said, “for a girlfriend.” Yet, this new course in his life seemed both exciting and frightening. “But success will not come without much failure,” he realized. “If only there was a way to avoid the painful trials ahead.” And then, like magic, appeared a Pook! As like anyone shocked by the sudden appearance of a Pook, he was speechless. But this happened to be a talkative Pook who said, “I will guide you. The constant heartbreak, the loneliness, the feeling of having no control- these can be avoided. Follow me and I will show you many of the lessons that must be learned.” “Oh Pook!” the young man cried out. “Would it not be better to throw myself into initial error? Is not error the best way to success?” “No; your heart does not need to be shattered to realize its lessons. Do successful marriages come from a series of failed ones? Of course not. For… “Foresight teaches gently; error teaches brutally” With that, the young man asked, “And what is the first lesson?” The Pook replied, “Follow and see.” Thus, the young man followed Pook to a nearby college campus. Pook then said, “Behold, the first example.”

to be continued... :D

Never meant to hurt someone

Nor did i intent to be proud of myself

Whats left of my life

In this short peroid of time

I was living my life

One step at a time

To feel sadness by being honest

To feel betrayed just to be true

It is not the life that i choose to

Nor did i have any other choice

Whats already happened cannot be undone

All that it gave me was a heartache and

some of are headaches

Now this new life i must take care of

Its a second life given in rarity

Chances are mistakes will always be there

And where ever my feet would lead me

Aslong as i take the responsibility

I know ill be fine.

Ah, but it gets better.. i'm glad someone took an interest to this 'cause the lessons here, saer, will change your life..

Behold and make ready for what's coming is...

Lesson One

A young man, overflowing with desire, saw a woman he thought was extremely cute. She was simply walking around and was involved with her own things.

I should speak to her, he told himself. I must meet her!

But his body would not obey. He stood there, watching her in the corner of his eye, and felt as if he was burning. She eventually left and he cursed himself even more.

Then appeared another woman who was even cuter! I should say hi, he told himself. Yet, he stood like a statue and his body felt as if he was burning. She is out of my league. She would never go for someone like me! He never approached and the woman left. Yet, another woman appeared more beautiful than the first two!

Somehow, he got himself to approach. Hi! he sputtered nervously. She was pleasant. He eventually asked for the number to which she said no. Even though he failed, he felt much better that he tried. Alas, he said now realizing the error of his ways.

Rejection is better than Regret

Remember, said Pook. Change is gradual. Before, you saw no opportunities. Now, you see them all about you, yet you are too hesitant to take them. Youre slowly becoming more aware.

What are you saying?

When you find yourself hesitant, always yield to ACTION. If you see her, do not wait, gawk or wait for a perfect moment. Action, action, action!

Pook, I cannot. You see… I am insecure. I dont have that confidence!

You are confusing CAUSE and EFFECT. The CAUSE of your hesitant nature is not because of your insecurity. You have not gotten what youve wanted, what youve desired. THAT is the cause of your hesitant nature.

What?

You are caught in the vicious cycle. You are hesitant because you are not used for things going your way. And things will never go your way because you remain hesitant. You see what you want, become hesitant, and the door of opportunity closes. It happens again. And again. And again. With each choice towards Inaction, you reject yourself a little bit more.

Pook continued. This is where that cycle of hesitation leads. In your world of Hesitation, you shred off more and more of your manliness until you turn into a full-fledged Nice Guy. Then you seek to remove hesitation by making the approach risk free. Then you start giving gifts, poetry, flowers, and declarations of love. You start to examine and re-examine non-existent signals until they read the way you want them to read. In the end, you place her on the pedestal and throw yourself to her worship.

If there is a choice between less pain or the possibility of more pain, we default to the less pain. In adolescence, going for a girl and failing made you think everyone else would laugh at you. Whether or not it was true, you thought it was true. This was how you were kept within the cycle.

But Pook! How do I get out?

By realizing that the choice of Inaction is more painful than Action. Childhood is over. You are the MAN. You must approach. Always default to Action now. From those of us who wasted years in that hesitation mode know that Rejection is always better than Regret. Always.

to be continued.. :D

Edited by Wyld