What Is Your Purpose In Life?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To discharge the various duties and responsibilites entrusted to me, commensurate with the authorities granted me.

Duties? to teach others how to fish

Responsibilities? to remind them my techniques are temporary, and will be superseded. And they will have to come up with new techniques themselves.

Authorities? Never enough. Strategise then improvise. As always.

LC

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help a person who is in the brink of misfortune...

Make her feel Special...

Help her Rise Up and face her problems in a different Way...

Be here for her Always...

ALWAYS? question. what if she keep doing the same mistake and never learn? should you be there for her ALWAYS? i was to born to help other people for sure. from personal to my job description help pa din ako.. tanggap ko na un. and i am happy when people appreciate what i did for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...