Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6493/magandangcariad02pp1.jpg

Magandang Cariad

The 30 foot Catamaran boat was built by Junction Boatworks in bohol for a Welsh millionaire Richard Jones. The name Magandang Cariad is a play from both Filipino and Welsh which literally means "Beautiful Sweetheart", displaying his affection for both countires.

------

just in case you were wondering. yes, i did get to ride on the Magandang Cariad on it's maiden voyage.

sir very nice photo... galing....

sir baka kelangan nyo ng assistant kapag may photoshoot... hehehe. im willing to go in able to learn more tricks....

i ask my mother to ask around how much price ng DSLR sa japan... im dying to have one, super mahal lang kasi :(

sir very nice photo... galing....

sir baka kelangan nyo ng assistant kapag may photoshoot... hehehe. im willing to go in able to learn more tricks....

i ask my mother to ask around how much price ng DSLR sa japan... im dying to have one, super mahal lang kasi :(

salamat.

chagaan lang yan deejay. lambingin mo mother mo para makabili ka na ng dSLR. get a 350D or the new 30D.

DIY DRYBOX

molds and fungi thrive on dark moist places. it can easily destroy the coating of your lenses or even your camera! professional photographers place their equipment in moisture free cabinets called dry boxes.

however, these cabinets can cost thousands of pesos. here's how to make one that costs less.

What you will need:

Air Tight Container of any size (Preferably Lock and Lock brand)

Silica Gel

Hygrometer (an instrument that measures moisture)

Where to get a hygrometer

I got my hygrometer in SM. It was a desktop clock combined with a hygrometer and a thermometer.

How to test your hygrometer:

Look at the hygrometers level, take note of it. Put the Silica Gel and the hygrometer inside the container. wait for 5 mins. look at the hygrometer level once again. if it has lowered, this means the hygrometer works.

Building your Drybox

With the silica gel and hygrometer inside, put in your equipment. Close lid.

Cost

Container P 800.00

Silica Gel 200.00

Hygrometer 175.50

Total 1,175.50

DIY DRYBOX

molds and fungi thrive on dark moist places. it can easily destroy the coating of your lenses or even your camera! professional photographers place their equipment in moisture free cabinets called dry boxes.

however, these cabinets can cost thousands of pesos. here's how to make one that costs less.

What you will need:

Air Tight Container of any size (Preferably Lock and Lock brand)

Silica Gel

Hygrometer (an instrument that measures moisture)

Where to get a hygrometer

I got my hygrometer in SM. It was a desktop clock combined with a hygrometer and a thermometer.

How to test your hygrometer:

Look at the hygrometers level, take note of it. Put the Silica Gel and the hygrometer inside the container. wait for 5 mins. look at the hygrometer level once again. if it has lowered, this means the hygrometer works.

Building your Drybox

With the silica gel and hygrometer inside, put in your equipment. Close lid.

Cost

Container P 800.00

Silica Gel 200.00

Hygrometer 175.50

Total 1,175.50

thanks sir pnoize2k4 for these essential tips...

http://static.flickr.com/52/133284670_86ff2414a8.jpg

Daphne

This is a photo shoot I did for a modelling agency here in cebu for this model's portfolio. I was told that this model's features were manly because of her jaw line and her chin, i lighted this shot to minimize the jawline.