• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dreaming To Be A Famous Photographer

buttakkal

guys, ano magandang software sa pc ang pwedeng gamitin para mag ayos ng mga photo? especially yung may mga added efx? ike black and white tsaka yung pwede mag tanggal ng blur pag nag shot ka na? thanks

photoshop is the industry standard for post processing or pang-ayos ng pics. maraming filters na nagkalat sa internet for PS.

yup nooblet, i read that you had or still have the V3..i wanted that before but it was very expensive. i had the pathetic p32 then...well even up to now, hahahaha. :D

noziuk, wow, thats nice...galeng :thumbsupsmiley:

I think it really depends on what you'll be using the camera for. In my opinion, bec. I'm studying photography, it's a better investment to buy a DSLR camera, it maybe pricey but there are many SLR's nowadays that offer good prices. Now I do always carry a point and shoot camera a canon ixus, I would suggest bro that you look into getting a SLR camera maybe a canon or nikon brand. It will last you long and may bring out more the photographer in you. FYI a Canon 350D only cost now as much as the Sony model you want for 30++ :mtc:

Anyone know a place that can remove the hot mirror in my Canon Powershot and replace it with an IR filter or clear glass? I've been TRYING to do some IR pics with a Hoya filter, but the exposure required takes too loooong (at least 2 seconds on ISO 200).

Found a few sites on the net that can do it...problema lang ang mahal!

I think it really depends on what you'll be using the camera for. In my opinion, bec. I'm studying photography, it's a better investment to buy a DSLR camera, it maybe pricey but there are many SLR's nowadays that offer good prices. Now I do always carry a point and shoot camera a canon ixus, I would suggest bro that you look into getting a SLR camera maybe a canon or nikon brand. It will last you long and may bring out more the photographer in you. FYI a Canon 350D only cost now as much as the Sony model you want for 30++ :mtc:

thank you sir, how much exactly is it now and what store? as of this moment, i cant afford to buy any gadgets with cash...only by 12 months, 0 interest credit card scheme.

thanks!

Anyone know a place that can remove the hot mirror in my Canon Powershot and replace it with an IR filter or clear glass? I've been TRYING to do some IR pics with a Hoya filter, but the exposure required takes too loooong (at least 2 seconds on ISO 200).

Found a few sites on the net that can do it...problema lang ang mahal!

I'd use a tripod if I were you :)

Converting a camera to purely IR could be fun. If you have spare cameras :) if not, a filter and a tripod will do.

I'd use a tripod if I were you :)

Converting a camera to purely IR could be fun. If you have spare cameras :) if not, a filter and a tripod will do.

I do use a tripod...problem is i'm getting motion blur in the shots because of the wind. Also, the noise reduction on long exposures isn't as good on a Powershot compared to an EOS.

As for spare cameras...let's just say Ihave more than enough, which is why I can readily sacrifice my older G3 to convert it into a pure IR camera. Guess, ipon muna so i can have it converted abroad. Anyhoo, just in case anyone has any local contacts, share nyo nalang! thanks!

I do use a tripod...problem is i'm getting motion blur in the shots because of the wind. Also, the noise reduction on long exposures isn't as good on a Powershot compared to an EOS.

As for spare cameras...let's just say Ihave more than enough, which is why I can readily sacrifice my older G3 to convert it into a pure IR camera. Guess, ipon muna so i can have it converted abroad. Anyhoo, just in case anyone has any local contacts, share nyo nalang! thanks!

The wind can affect the camera-on-tripod's stability? Maybe it would be better to invest in a much stabler tripod like Manfrotto. It's worth it. I've tried 30 sec exposures outdoor with no blurring problems with the camera on a good tripod.

The good tripod might be cheaper than the conversion.

The wind can affect the camera-on-tripod's stability? Maybe it would be better to invest in a much stabler tripod like Manfrotto. It's worth it. I've tried 30 sec exposures outdoor with no blurring problems with the camera on a good tripod.

The good tripod might be cheaper than the conversion.

The wind was blowing, so the trees and plants were swaying (hence the motion blur). The tripod is just fine, although I do plan to upgrade my tripod with a better head soon.