Cellphone Reviews

im planning to get myself and my girlfriend a motorolla v3...anybody with negative comments with this phone?

A V3? You mean the first version? It sucks because it has no video recorder and memory wise.. O and M and G.

Right now I have a Treo 650. Its not even compatible with any messenger services. Trust me youd wish youd go Dopod 838i or an O2 Atom Exec. Go Windows Mobile.

Oh and btw, if you happen to get a TREO 650, it cant be sim locked. Got one thats supposed to be locked by Smart but realised that its usable if you replace the sim with a Globe prepaid card. Almost got conned by this repair guy in St. Francis Square (In front of Megamall) who told me that unlocking a TREO 650 will cost me 2,500 PHP as he told me its a software reformating. Cant imagine that repair guys are barberos as well. Why cant they just be honest I mean, if you dont know or havent tried repairing it, dont lie to a customer. If it got spoilt, will they pay for it? What a noob.

hey guys, just bought a SE w810i 4 days ago. my review? ok naman. pinagpipilian ko ito, N70, tsaka N73. i decided to get this instead of the N70 kasi ang dami kong nababalitaan na bugs... and the N73 was out of my budget.

ang medyo marereklamo ko lang yung battery life. i bought this phone primarily because of the walkman feature tsaka yung radio because i commute to work. sadly, i noticed that i have to charge it every night para magamit ko ulit kinabukasan. from a fully charged battery in the morning, pagbalik ko sa bahay sa gabi nasa 20% na lang. not bad really pero if i don't charge it malamang maubusan ako ng baterya bago pa ako makarating sa office.

aside from that, wala na ko masasabi. the software is fast, ganda ng resolution. 2.0mpixel camera. i used to be biased about SE phones, pero it seems nowadays SE is leaving Nokia behind.

...ay, parang mahina nga pala yung speaker... haven't really compared it with other phones though.. parang mas malakas pa yung speaker nung 3230 ko dati eh.

A V3? You mean the first version? It sucks because it has no video recorder and memory wise.. O and M and G.

Right now I have a Treo 650. Its not even compatible with any messenger services. Trust me youd wish youd go Dopod 838i or an O2 Atom Exec. Go Windows Mobile.

Oh and btw, if you happen to get a TREO 650, it cant be sim locked. Got one thats supposed to be locked by Smart but realised that its usable if you replace the sim with a Globe prepaid card. Almost got conned by this repair guy in St. Francis Square (In front of Megamall) who told me that unlocking a TREO 650 will cost me 2,500 PHP as he told me its a software reformating. Cant imagine that repair guys are barberos as well. Why cant they just be honest I mean, if you dont know or havent tried repairing it, dont lie to a customer. If it got spoilt, will they pay for it? What a noob.

Thanks for the info about treo 650.

If you get the N73, the software bugs are generally fixed if you get one that has the upgraded firmware and the sms accelerator installed.

The only bug left is that if you don't exit a program properly and open your photos and zoom or open another program like Snakes, you may see a 'memory full' error message. Tip: Always exit programs properly. Don't press the red 'end' key.

As for the earlier post about N93 being too big, you may opt for the N73. Same quality video and photos with same 3.2mp Carl Zeiss auto focus lens.

how much is the n73? is there a big diff between n73 n the n73 music edition? in terms of price...functions...software, bugs etc? need feedback thanks...

Although it is basically the same phone, there are added features to the music edition such as wideness effects. The memory card is also upgradeable to 2GB (regular N73 only up to 1GB). Of course, the music edition is black.

There will be a price difference. I just don't know how much though.

• 2 weeks later...

ung n70 ko, kakabili ko lang, after 2 days sira na...pinadala ko sa nokia care center para ipaayos pero indi daw nila kaya....dinala ko sa greenhills, dun nakita na ung motherboard ng phone, may nakasulat na number...sabi ng tao sa greenhills, baka daw pinalitan ung board ng vodaphone....beware sa nokia center....

walang katapat ang k800i sa value for money. just get the 1gig m2. meron na bang m2 na 2gb or 4gb?

Yup K800i kicks ass.. don't need digicam anymore now that I have this cell.. only bought it 2nd hand for 14k.. For guys looking for a windows mobile phone, check out the asus p545.. i got one a week ago.. its really nice... only windows mobile phone that has an alpha numeric keypad meaning you can call and text just like a normal phone if you don't want to use the stylus.. has other cool software as well.. I got it at wellcom for 29,900 with 1 year warranty

just my opinion..

Yup K800i kicks ass.. don't need digicam anymore now that I have this cell.. only bought it 2nd hand for 14k.. For guys looking for a windows mobile phone, check out the asus p545.. i got one a week ago.. its really nice... only windows mobile phone that has an alpha numeric keypad meaning you can call and text just like a normal phone if you don't want to use the stylus.. has other cool software as well.. I got it at wellcom for 29,900 with 1 year warranty

just my opinion..

may 2G na micro sd i saw one in sim lim square in singapore

di ko lang sure if meron na rito..

ung n70 ko, kakabili ko lang, after 2 days sira na...pinadala ko sa nokia care center para ipaayos pero indi daw nila kaya....dinala ko sa greenhills, dun nakita na ung motherboard ng phone, may nakasulat na number...sabi ng tao sa greenhills, baka daw pinalitan ung board ng vodaphone....beware sa nokia center....

Mind if I ask which branch of the nokia care center?

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys, just bought a SE w810i 4 days ago. my review? ok naman. pinagpipilian ko ito, N70, tsaka N73. i decided to get this instead of the N70 kasi ang dami kong nababalitaan na bugs... and the N73 was out of my budget.

ang medyo marereklamo ko lang yung battery life. i bought this phone primarily because of the walkman feature tsaka yung radio because i commute to work. sadly, i noticed that i have to charge it every night para magamit ko ulit kinabukasan. from a fully charged battery in the morning, pagbalik ko sa bahay sa gabi nasa 20% na lang. not bad really pero if i don't charge it malamang maubusan ako ng baterya bago pa ako makarating sa office.

aside from that, wala na ko masasabi. the software is fast, ganda ng resolution. 2.0mpixel camera. i used to be biased about SE phones, pero it seems nowadays SE is leaving Nokia behind.

...ay, parang mahina nga pala yung speaker... haven't really compared it with other phones though.. parang mas malakas pa yung speaker nung 3230 ko dati eh.

I'm very happy with my SE W850i too. Ok naman speakers, malakas but of course you use the headset for music. I use during my commute to/from work 45mins each way so far the batt. is about half or a third pa when i get home but not drained. i guess malakas bec. i use the bluetooth headsets. i have a spare batt but so far di ko pa naman nagagamit. iPod ko ganun din dati, half din pau-uwi ko. W850i is all i need, a 2mpeg camera, hi-res video, killer walkman (it plays all music formats) with cool bluetooth headsets, mp4, internet, 3G, fast apps, slide type, uso ngayon hehe, medyo magtatagal sa kin to. the W900i is tempting kaso walang camera, so i got this. ayoko na magdala ng separate devices, phone, cam, iPod etc..... bye-bye hanging N-series!!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm very happy with my SE W850i too. Ok naman speakers, malakas but of course you use the headset for music. I use during my commute to/from work 45mins each way so far the batt. is about half or a third pa when i get home but not drained. i guess malakas bec. i use the bluetooth headsets. i have a spare batt but so far di ko pa naman nagagamit. iPod ko ganun din dati, half din pau-uwi ko. W850i is all i need, a 2mpeg camera, hi-res video, killer walkman (it plays all music formats) with cool bluetooth headsets, mp4, internet, 3G, fast apps, slide type, uso ngayon hehe, medyo magtatagal sa kin to. the W900i is tempting kaso walang camera, so i got this. ayoko na magdala ng separate devices, phone, cam, iPod etc..... bye-bye hanging N-series!!

how true how true, i really didnt want an n-series fone dahil ang daming nagsasabing may mga bugs and its really slow pero i tried it narin dahil ayoko naman magpadala din sa sinasabi ng mga ibang tao. lo and behold all the cons that the other people said about about nokia n-series fones are true. I mean, how the heck you gonna use a cell that only holds a day and a half of battery life diba... and to think they boast na matagal yung battery life nila. Dont get me started when the fone starts up, it takes about at least 2 minutes for it to boot up, i know its fully packed with application, but really do we need all those useless software that they keep on installing on these rock tortoise slow units? im sure the prototype went through quality assurance and im sure that they saw all of these problems beforehand, so why in the world did they push thru with all of these useless software? i mean, who in uses yahoo go on their fones? its much easier to use the internet right? and to think that the n-series usually take the awards on comparative analysis..... who the heck makes these reviews anyways?