Cellphone Reviews

I do not believe na SMART and GLOBE are legitimate sellers either in my opinion (due to experience).

I bought a phone date kasikatan pa ng Nokia 3315 so it means, may brand new pa ng ganun and still in production pa yung ganung model. When I was about to change the backlight of my phone, I noticed that on the PCB of the phone, yung ibang parte dun may solder na. So it means modified na, I know and perhaps you know naman difference ng factory solder and solder na gawa ng tao lang diba?

And they say its brand new, sealed. O what the hell. Sino ba niloloko nila.

Kaya from that experience black market na talaga ako bumibili. Kung gayun lang din naman. Mura pa.

i've been using sony ericsson P series for 5 years na. started with P900, then P910 and now at P990i. very versatile and useful. very easy to text coz of the keyboard.

medyo buggy lang ung firmware ng P990i, ngaun lang naaayos nang mabuti ng SE. mas stable pa ung P910 noon. but still, i'm very happy with this phone series.

Hmmm.. Cant decide kung Nokia or Moto or SE

L6 = Bluetooth/Cam/No MMC/Di pde install ng apps/D pde themes

Nokia = 6600/6680 etc Bluetooth/Cam/Programs/May MMC/Themes

SE K750i/W800i = Cam/Bluetooth/MMC/D Pde apps/Pde ata themes.

But I think L6 is just a fashion phone and not much features.

Heard some great reviews about L6 though

add ko lang...

k750 = 2megapixel camera with flash, flash can be used as torch kapag madilim. pdeng pde ang themes. :)

kung un ang mga choices mo, i would say go for SE. :)

go for the n73, dont worry about it, I have my n73 now for 3 months already and havent had any problems with anything. Don't

worry so much about them phone reviews, they are always exxagerated, especially reviews from the UK and the US. and btw a

big LOL on the feedback that the joystick breaks easily hahaha just dont eat it and you should be fine.

N73, XDA2, E61, and SE K750 user here...

i have an N73, bought it last november. nasira ang joystick ko after 2months of use, apparently ung joystick nya hindi made of solid material. parang shifting gear ng auto na may knob lang sa taas. had a hard time looking for replacement parts.

wag mo din ilalagay sa pocket ang N73 mo, nagloloko ang lalagyan ng battery. started to experience ung biglang mamamatay ang fone mo habang nasa pocket, so you have no idea may mga missed calls ka na pala. never experienced this with my SE K750, solid na solid ang mga parts at ung casing protected ang loob kahit nadidiinan.

mabagal ang interface ng N73. kahit lagyan ng sms accelerator, mabagal pa din...

they say SE K800i is just a camera upgrade of SE K750... if thats the case, id recommend you buy SE instead.

K800i. classic design. you can use it for a year and nobody will notice that it's an old model. On the other hand Nokia keeps churning out model after model that in a span of 6 months, most of everybody will be noticing how "old" your phone is.

I recently got tired of thick bulky do it all phones like my 6680 and SE P900 and bought a basic motorola L7

its got a vga camera, 256mb micro sd memory, full color screen. in a sleek aluminium casing.

i really like the phone but have 3 complaints

1. no smileys

2. txt msg memory is only less than 100 capacity

3. I cannot recieve mms txt

are there anyone from motorola or memoexpress here? i recently complained about my purchase of razr v3i battery life, so i decided to buy k1 instead...but it seems that it also has a problme...the stand-by time is only 48 days....i know it to be longer....

I have seen no one mention the HTC Hermes/TyTN. I think it might also be sold as the O2 O2 XDA Trion. Anybody got any experience with this phone? I've been enjoying its predecessor, the HTC Wizard, for a year or so but it is beat all to hell and I'm thinking of upgrading.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/senyor_maginoo/mtc/prev_HTC_TyTN_2_large.jpg

I have seen no one mention the HTC Hermes/TyTN. I think it might also be sold as the O2 O2 XDA Trion. Anybody got any experience with this phone? I've been enjoying its predecessor, the HTC Wizard, for a year or so but it is beat all to hell and I'm thinking of upgrading.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t162/senyor_maginoo/mtc/prev_HTC_TyTN_2_large.jpg

Bought a Hermes200 for my wife. No problem with the software really, But the slider tend to become a little loose after a while. other than that.l it's a great phone.

PS just check out the DEMO dummies in the Dopod kiosks and you'll know what i mean.

Bought a Hermes200 for my wife. No problem with the software really, But the slider tend to become a little loose after a while. other than that.l it's a great phone.

PS just check out the DEMO dummies in the Dopod kiosks and you'll know what i mean.

Thank you SalaryMan, replacement got just critical. Yesterday I lost my Wizard's back cover AND my last stylus. I hope the WiFi works on this one; I never could get it working with the Wizard if wireless security was enabled.

Hey, a fellow Treo user ... I love my 650, the only problem is that the OS hangs once in a while and the battery life is short compared to the 600.

hi there!

is treo 750 much better?

i have a SE K800i now and got more than a year in its belt. But i need a PDA for all the mobile office stuff. Any word for/against it?