Cellphone Reviews

before,i consider K750i as the best, then so far, i can say that the best i've used is a nokia n90.i really like its very clear screen.parang hi-def.

but,unfortunately,nalulugi na ko masyado sa price kaya i sold it before i lose 10k on its fast depreciating value.

i'm on the look out for a k800i or n73.

nokia ngage w/a 1GB MMC, been using 1 for 2 years now. for its price, for me nothing beats its "fun" features:it has FM radio, MP3/OGG player, video player, "USB flash drive" feature, full featured as well as java games(MLB, FIFA, NCAA football, tony hawk, atomic bomberman, urban GT2, call of duty, etc), and it "pays" to have a weird-looking phone sometimes :P

marami n me nagamit na phones nokia, ericson and motorola so far ang the best is my 3230 with 256 memory card. reformated the phone memory para bumilis cya. then i added some aplications which is suited to my lifestyle. mga 1 year ko na cyang gamit and nagwear off na rin ung housing nya kaya kailangan ng palitan.

planning to buy n73 or n70 black edition. which one is better kaya?

I've got news on N80, possibly news on the entire N series as well.

i was at the launch of the N Series at Ayala Museum where I met a Nokia rep and he told me that my N80 had some sort of internal protocol wherein it stores ALL your text messages (received, sent, even deleted) in a special file.

What makes this file so "special" or why Nokia bothered to think this was so important escapes me but the Nokia guy told me it does tend to SLOW DOWN your sms sending capability. Also, it tends to make your phone UNREACHABLE for several minutes.

Being a Nokia rep, of course he tried to play it down. If you're experiencing this problem, he tells me, you can just go to the Care Center and have it cleaned (but this also wipes out your orig settings). you can also wait "sometime in the later part of September" for cleaner software which we can download.

But if you ask me it is a serious flaw. The nokia guy told me it was only in the Philippines (no. 1 texting country in the world) where this problem was first noticed. Well, duh!

The problem of N80 was resolved already. Just download the latest Firmware or OS version of the phone from Nokia site. If previously you encountered slowness and hanging of your N80, not anymore with the new firmware version. Sending of messages is just like a flash and performance of the phone is just like Pentium 4.

MULTIMEDIUM is correct it does store all of your incoming and outgoing messages (even calls too). However, it depends on the user on how he will manage his phone. My N80, i configured it not to save outgoing messages and I cleared always the logs even though it can setup to clear the logs for 1 day, 1week and so on. Also, I configured my Network settings to GSM only and not the dual mode because the 3G network is not yet fully introduced and implemented in our country.

Hope this helps.

6233 seems ok for the price. Ayaw ko kasi ng sobrang high end phones so I can't really compare. Price wise ok na sya. 3G yun nga lang one way lang yung 3G kc sa likod lang cam. You can see the other person but they can't see you.

I got this at a pretty low price.

Hmmm... 6233 bagay ito sa mga lalakeng may asawa. You can see them but they can not see us.

marami n me nagamit na phones nokia, ericson and motorola so far ang the best is my 3230 with 256 memory card. reformated the phone memory para bumilis cya. then i added some aplications which is suited to my lifestyle. mga 1 year ko na cyang gamit and nagwear off na rin ung housing nya kaya kailangan ng palitan.

planning to buy n73 or n70 black edition. which one is better kaya?

N73 is better.

First it has a 3.2 MP Carl Zeiss autofocus lens vs. the N70's 2.0MP regular fixed lens

Also regarding the camera, the N73 has a sliding cover while the N70 camera has no cover.

Sound is better in N73 with 3D ringing tone and equalizer.

• 3 weeks later...
6233 seems ok for the price. Ayaw ko kasi ng sobrang high end phones so I can't really compare. Price wise ok na sya. 3G yun nga lang one way lang yung 3G kc sa likod lang cam. You can see the other person but they can't see you.

I got this at a pretty low price.

i'm using a n-6233 for about 2 months already and so far no complaints yet. current running price is around 13k

The P990i

The phone has been with me for 2 weeks now..

The drag is the battery it only lasts 8 hours tops or less if you are really using the phone a lot like i do..

Key features

3g

wifi

2.0 megapixel cam

business card scanner ( this is the kicker.. scan a business card and it inputs all the info, contact details to the phonebook.. if it cant read it properly you can edit before saving)

office files (excel, word,ppt, pdf)

Lots of apps can be loaded

Flip can be removed (then it looks like a pda)

They have solved the issue of the flips breaking like for the p900 it was the ends chipping off at the ears for the p910i it was the keypad.. they fused and enhanced features of the p910 and 900 for the flip.

All in all I can't complain.. just the battery.. i need a spare in tow..

Edited by scalper