Cellphone Reviews

Nokia E66 - sleek one, reliable connectivity

i have no complaints with messaging/data connectivity; but sometimes my unit hangs when i make a call after heavy texting/web browsing; sometimes even twice a day -i have to shut it down and power it up so it can make calls again -i had its operating software upgraded but after a few days, the same problem cropped up again -i'm getting frustrated with my sexy sleek E66

• 2 weeks later...

Been using this baby for a week now...

I can say its superb in terms of functions and features!!! Beats my old P910i by a mile! :thumbsupsmiley:

- GPS works perfectly well

- Advanced call manager is a knockout

- Office Mobile is just what you need to carry files anywhere you go

- GREAT BATTERY LIFE :thumbsupsmiley: lasts me 3-4days with heavy use

- Light sensors helps optimize use

- Voice aid is very helpful

.... and I haven't fully browsed all the features yet!

The only down side is that it is not a multimedia phone. The camera is crappy even with a 3.2Megapizel... A business phone indeed.

post-61964-1222669932.jpg

post-61964-1222669935.jpg

Edited by centrino

I bought this baby a couple of weeks after its release-- and I concur with the poster above: this phone beats the SE p910 hands down.

after more than a month of use, this baby has only hung on me twice, and in both times I was trying to use the installed google maps app. beyond this, the phone is fast and responsive, it has killer looks and the applications are very useful (frequent user of call manager, calendar and office here).

and yes, the camera is crap: res is good but the white balance is waaaaay off. you also can't control the shutter speed manually. it does give nice b/w pics though (nice contrast).

sound is surprisingly good even if there's only one speaker

all in all, it's the best business phone released out there, but its multimedia capabilities are a bit iffy.

and did I say it has killer looks?

I bought this early August. Best phone I've bought so far. Most expensive one, too. But no regrets.

GREAT battery life!

Wifi! I would think Opera might be a good app to install as the built-in browser isn't all that good. Functional, but not that good.

Full utility Quickoffice! You can read AND edit doc, xls, ppt files! I've finished so much work away from my laptop with this baby.

HCSD card capable!

Call manager is great! Hahahah!

I've opened several apps all at the same time and it's not hung on me.

Keypad takes getting some used to... wish I could find a suitably small and slim BT keyboard for this...

Camera is so-so. Autofocus requires TWO-handed use. WTF? But decent pictures enough for basic use, like quick document capture.

Business-minded people who care about looks, this is OUR phone!

Guest yasarfa

Texting while driving with this phone is a no-no. Not that I encourage using it when driving. It's so thin you'll wonder how they cramped so many feature inside this phone. Solid construction, walang langitngit when texting :)

i have to agree with you all...

by far the best bussiness type phone...really great features....design and build is all good and solid and stable...firmware and OS is also very stable...

only weird thing about this is why in the world did Nokia made the On/Off button RED....there is no accent at all of that shade in any of the phone colors available and RED is not really a bussiness color...

all in all...this phone rocks...