Cellphone Reviews

i just bought a new nokia 5610

the problem is nagsastuck siya..so i have to take out the battery and put in on again..it happened 7 times today!

tapos napansin ko,pag nakalagay ung security code ng lock keys dun ciya nag sastuck up

pero kung wala naman okay naman....so far...

anyone else experiencing this same problem?

Oh this is an awesome phone! The GPS works perfectly well. I've used it to mark the places I've been to lately. Mostly within the Philippines. The only draw back with the GPS is that its map files of the Philippine islands aren't so accurate. Especially with names. However, its navigation and location finder via nautical coordinates is quite impressive for me.

What can I say? It has just about all the functions I would like. However, it is not a phone that is game friendly. And only if it can read ".avi, .mpg" or other pc-based media files, it would indeed be perfect!

About sa bugs and glitches...

Actually, there were some at first. But soon after I bought mine, I immediately updated the software online. And viola! The E90 is more stable afterwhich.

You won't regret buying it. Just imagine the pogi-points! Hehehe

tnx,my problem now is to sell my dopod 838 pro

Oh this is an awesome phone! The GPS works perfectly well. I've used it to mark the places I've been to lately. Mostly within the Philippines. The only draw back with the GPS is that its map files of the Philippine islands aren't so accurate. Especially with names. However, its navigation and location finder via nautical coordinates is quite impressive for me.

What can I say? It has just about all the functions I would like. However, it is not a phone that is game friendly. And only if it can read ".avi, .mpg" or other pc-based media files, it would indeed be perfect!

Hello,

Did you ever need to install a GPS software? Where can I find one that has the philippine map in it?

pinabalik ko to sa binilhan ko pero pagbalik sa akin nawala na ung ilaw sa menu keys under the screen

db dapat kahit hindi pa nakaslide yung phone dapat umiilaw na

tapos ngayon sinsabi nya ganun daw tlga

sympre kung ayaw kong islide down ung phone dapat kahit nka slide up ung 5610 ko..iilaw parin yan kung tinouch ko ung button db

post-179454-1215942312.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Strange... I never had a problem with my 6120C. Anyway, that's two to one with the negative feedback on the 6120C. Try it out.

Overall I love the S60 series phones. S40 isn't bad at all, but I like the feel of the S60 menus. However, I wish the S60 could also update your message inbox with the names of senders once you input their contact info in the directory. Also, I like using the flash message feature of S40 messaging.

My phones right now:

N2600 classic - Sun locked, required and issued by the office: HARD to text with, light and flimsy, seems to have a shorter standby battery life than my other phones.

6500 classic - 2nd hand, used for a while as a replacement phone, now has my Sun line: SLIGHTLY difficult to text with, takes some getting used to, miniUSB socket for charging BUT does NOT charge through a USB port, if not for that, I would seriously recommend this phone.

3120 classic - Globe-locked, got it when I got my Globe line: GOOD basic 3G phone, light, easy to use, only caveat is that the rubber outer skin of the batt cover easily gets stripped off, like paint... now my phone's back looks dirty... thinking about having it Gmasked but I'm worried with the uneven batt surface cover

E71 - MY BABY! Does everything for me. Takes some getting used to if you haven't used a QWERTY pad, but now I'm fast. Wifi, 3.2MP camera, BT, HCSD slot, mini-USB... plus I'm still enjoying the promo free airborneaccess usage till Aug 31. Free WIFI at Starbucks! I do a lot of my online work here, plus get to check MTC now and then. My only problem now is getting the PC internet link up to make my non-Wifi ready old laptop surfable.