Cellphone Reviews

No regrets on the Motorola V3x. Super features like the MP3 player, 2.0 MP camera with video. Lots of features can be modded like the resolution of pix and video, and the volume. Search the internet for sites like MotoModders. Sulit, nasa P14.5K ngayon. Comes in blue, black, pink and orange, so far.

The best cellphone for me is the TREO 650. does everything-email, SMS, calls, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, PDF, great pictures for 0.3megapixel camera. Unlimited contact numbers. Office documents can be edited, including Powerpoint. Its the perfect tool for the road warrior. Only drawback is no WiFi or 3G.

Has anyone heard na of a Blackberry phone. Mukhang ogag ka sa phone na yun dahil mukha talagang calculator. Pero hightech sya. Meron syang server that hooks up with an email server. Ibig sabihin pag may nag email sayo... akala mo text lang. At pede kang mag reply. You could recieve email anytime anywhere basta may signal ng globe or smart.
SERVER on a PHONE????

WOW!!!! that's high tech!!!!

it is called push technology brother!!!!

the phone itself doesn't have its own server

After getting the blackberry, my other phones have been rendered frustrating to use...

I guess the racial adage can also apply here: When you go "Black", you never go back... :D

:goatee: B

Edited by bombardier

i have a treo 650 that's been with me for a year and a half now... don't plan on changing it anytime soon... its been my most useful companion...

i also have an n91, but i find it quite heavy and slow....

i also have a moto razr v3x and so far its been functional, light and convenient...

No regrets on the Motorola V3x. Super features like the MP3 player, 2.0 MP camera with video. Lots of features can be modded like the resolution of pix and video, and the volume. Search the internet for sites like MotoModders. Sulit, nasa P14.5K ngayon. Comes in blue, black, pink and orange, so far.

Motorola V3x is one of the rarest breed of current production phones that offers big font text on big screen.

Sony Ericsson, Nokia, & Samsung models in current production only has big screen with small text.

Nokia has phones with big font, but that feature only comes with small-screened phones.

Samsung has completely removed the big font features on its newest models (x820 d830 d900)

Just got myself a Nokia N73. It hung on of twice during transfer and editing contact numbers into the phone memory and during configuration of phone settings. I guess those were the only glitches since it has not frozen or shut down on me after that.

The N73 does not have the sleek sliding phone design nor have the wifi feature of the N80. However, the N73 has a lot of features the N80 does not have.

The N73 has the following significant features:

3G

3.2 megapixel Carl Zeiss optic auto focus lens (N80 has fixed focus lens)

Sliding camera lens cover

3 speakers with 3D sound, reverb, equalizer

Built in Yahoo search

HTML or mobile view net browsing

Bigger battery and longer battery life than N80

No shutter lag that the N80 is notorious for

Joystick

Oh and I am using the N73 in writing this post