Cellphone Reviews

What can 6K buy for my daughter?

with camera

try the MOTOSLVR L6 -- it's around 6.5K to 7K with camera. nice slim design. ok naman for call and text. it has your camera features. if you want a practical, nice-looking phone -- it's worth considering.

it's also available in pink color -- which your daughter might like.

ask ko lang yung MOTO SILVR L7.. di sa looks ah pag sa features maganda ba?

It's similar to the RAZR V3. twas my first moto phone after the never ending nokia's. Loved my RAZR V3 until it got stolen. bought the slvr l7 afterwards. it's like the flat version of a razr v3. with slightly improved features. it has VGA camera. expandable memory. good slim porma phone for talk and text. not bad for the price.

Nokia 6600 - Super ganda parin ng resolution, first Camera phone w/ zoom.

Motorola GPS phone - x2 ng Screen ng Nokia 6600, very cool features pati.

N93 - my latest, i luv this piece Video Editing at an Instant, mp3s and a lot more

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nokia 3315 kasi yun unang first gen cp ko na marami pde mailagay na text sa isang SMS. Text pa lang talaga...^_^

Nokia 3210 my most durable and ever lasting cellphone i ever owned which died yesterday evening. That phone of mine is 7 years old without changing anything not even the battery itself. Bumigay nalang talaga siya sa katandaan, malabong screen, chinarge pero nagddrain bigla...Pero with that span of time, talagang masasabi kong da best lalo na kung tibay ang pag uusapan.. Alaga lang talaga...beat that..

Edited by kjota1989

Best cp ko is ung AsusV66... This phone has lots of features and very affordable.. It has 60mb internal memory and you can add a mini SD card that has a 1gig of memory.. SUlit na para ma play mo ung mp3's mo and pwede mo pa ikabit sa magandang speaker... for the price of 8,000 pesos, meron ka na cellphone and mp3/mp4 player in one.. ehehehe.. the only downside is walang syang bluetooth

I've got news on N80, possibly news on the entire N series as well.

i was at the launch of the N Series at Ayala Museum where I met a Nokia rep and he told me that my N80 had some sort of internal protocol wherein it stores ALL your text messages (received, sent, even deleted) in a special file.

What makes this file so "special" or why Nokia bothered to think this was so important escapes me but the Nokia guy told me it does tend to SLOW DOWN your sms sending capability. Also, it tends to make your phone UNREACHABLE for several minutes.

Being a Nokia rep, of course he tried to play it down. If you're experiencing this problem, he tells me, you can just go to the Care Center and have it cleaned (but this also wipes out your orig settings). you can also wait "sometime in the later part of September" for cleaner software which we can download.

But if you ask me it is a serious flaw. The nokia guy told me it was only in the Philippines (no. 1 texting country in the world) where this problem was first noticed. Well, duh!