The PLDT Complaint Thread

umd

• 2 weeks later...

20 mins the 1st & 2nd day.

30 mins the 3rd day.

30 mins the 4th day.

Went to their office on the 6th day. Prob solved in 24 hours.

The customer care people will only get you to calm down and hang up on their calls but will not do anything for you.

Typo: 40 mins on the 4th day.

Not to mention being passed to another dept.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lagi nalang na didisconnect yung connections after a few seconds or a min, the connections will eventually goes back. But still, an annoying experience lalo na kung in-game ka.

Hope pumasok na yung mga offshore ISPs dito sa pinas ng masampolan na tong PLDT ng isang malupit na mass cancelation of accounts.

I agree. Specially Telstra, I hope na sama sa plans ni Tatay Digong ang importing of foreign providers to promote Philippine's internet connection. Tutal kasama naman sa corrupts ang PLDT. They provide poor service on your required high payments.

Edited by Robmeister
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pldt sucks! After terminating their service at their office, they will have their customer service call u later to convince u to continue their service. When u say no with finality, you will hear a different tune from their customer service. The poor service of pldt is also reflected by the dumb, stupid attitudes of their customer service. My refund is not refunded and they still continue to charge me. This month if they still bill me, they will have to face dti! assh*le pldt!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

PLDT 171 sucks, nawalan ako incoming/outgoing calls, tumawag ako sa 171 technical support pinasa ako sa billing di pa naman due yung acct ko. Pagdating sa billing trinansfer ulit ako sa technical support...3 days walang phone , hirap ng pinagpapasahan ka sa loob ng 1 oras

• 2 months later...

Kupal tong PLDT, nagapply kami dati ng myDSL tapos after 1 week kinabitan kami, nagtataka ako walang connection hanggang sa umabot ng 2 months ang sabi under maintenance daw yung lugar namin pero nagbabayad kami hanggang sa nagalit na ko sa operator biglang umamin wala pa daw talagang line ng DSL sa area namin, isang tangke na mura ata inabot ng kausap ko nun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

PLDT has the absolute worst call center I have ever called to. Their tier 1 agents are utterly incompetent and cannot even answer basic questions. Pro tip: dont bother talking to the first guy that answers, just ask for a supervisor to get a semi competent agent to talk to although half of these seem like agents that were washouts because they couldnt cut it on international accounts.