Magic The Gathering!

bocha

i used to play serious magic when i was in college sumasali p nga q s mga tourney and i remember i won free pass s launch nung block after oddysey s isang tourney 4 placing 2nd,, onslaught yta ung block n un... tpos dati we play p s mcdo greenhills ng resealed draft to practice our draft deck constructions ksma ung mga tambay s neutral s taas ng gale... kso ambilis kc mgpalit ng block kaia tinamad n me,, miss those days...

minsan i still play pero draft nlng,, wla n kc oras and pg draft kc real skills ang lumalabas,, may friday night draft p b s galeria???...

i used to play serious magic when i was in college sumasali p nga q s mga tourney and i remember i won free pass s launch nung block after oddysey s isang tourney 4 placing 2nd,, onslaught yta ung block n un... tpos dati we play p s mcdo greenhills ng resealed draft to practice our draft deck constructions ksma ung mga tambay s neutral s taas ng gale... kso ambilis kc mgpalit ng block kaia tinamad n me,, miss those days...

minsan i still play pero draft nlng,, wla n kc oras and pg draft kc real skills ang lumalabas,, may friday night draft p b s galeria???...

yeah.. limited still rocks.. and i also think that its the true test of your magic deck building and playing skills. sealed deck, booster draft. and of course my favorite limited format : peasant magic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
san ba makakakuha ng murangh box ng magic.. plaing to buy ..... cheapest posible price

go directly to Neutral Grounds. they are the only authorized distributor of MTG products in the Philippines. all Hobby stores (AFAIK) get stocks from them... if you have a business permit, you can tell them youre selling the cards in your shop, and they'll sell you boxes with retailer's discount

baka meron po kau nito :

Hypnotic Specter (Black Bordered)

Black Knights (Black Bordered)

Vampiric or Demonic Tutor (Black Bordered on Vampiric)

Nev's disk (Black Bordered)

Duress

Kumpletuhin ko lng ung Necro ko na Type 0, me mga white bordered pa kasi e

^_^

i got most of these cards on ebay! good prices too!

sorry to bust yer bubbles, but MTG is hohummm.

good skills (veteran) plus unlimited buying power and your unbeatable, gets jaded when you build an 'unbeatable' (aka very high winning percentage) standard deck .

those that ranks high are just those who have lots of time to spare ...

proven it again and again. :rolleyes:

still, playing it with friends is worth the time and money spent.

sorry to bust yer bubbles, but MTG is hohummm.

good skills (veteran) plus unlimited buying power and your unbeatable, gets jaded when you build an 'unbeatable' (aka very high winning percentage) standard deck .

those that ranks high are just those who have lots of time to spare ...

proven it again and again. :rolleyes:

still, playing it with friends is worth the time and money spent.

if u want a relatively level playing field, try limited. booster drafting and sealed deck are the most popular types. i myself enjoy these types of tournaments because the element of economics is almost entirely negated.

also try peasant magic. this is what we currently play here at the store. standard-constructed-peasant. standard(type 2) legal cards, but absolutely no rares, and limit up to 4 uncommons in a deck only. levels the playing field nicely

Ive played MTG many years ago, I started playing when the revised edition came out until the alliances expansion, the hard part now is when I try to play again is that there are already so many many new cards and rules that I keep on asking the younger generations how these work

Ive played MTG many years ago, I started playing when the revised edition came out until the alliances expansion, the hard part now is when I try to play again is that there are already so many many new cards and rules that I keep on asking the younger generations how these work

It's actually not too hard to catch up. May reminder text naman on cards with new mechanics. Tapos maraming mechanics na luma, buhay pa rin (trample, flying, protection, etc). Now's actually a good time to come back, maraming old cards ang playable sa standard ngayon-- Terror, Incinerate, Jester's Cap, Hypnotic, etc.

installing shandalar in pc running in windows xp is next to impossible. and by installing it in a fast computer running in windows 98, the main character runs like crazy! can anyone give me a tip on how to install/play it in normal speed using a pc running windows xp? HELP

Google moslo. Slows down your PC so you can play older games.

Personally, I downloaded Shandalar before and was able to play it (on XP) without tweaking anything. Can't remember where I got it from though, sorry.

d pare eh, naglaro ako with the 'kids' and everythime they would drop a new card into the playing field I would always end up asking what does that card do? then they would lecture me!

but if I put to play my moxens and time walks into play with them, they stare in awe and I don't need to lecture them on my cards anymore hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
if u want a relatively level playing field, try limited. booster drafting and sealed deck are the most popular types. i myself enjoy these types of tournaments because the element of economics is almost entirely negated.

also try peasant magic. this is what we currently play here at the store. standard-constructed-peasant. standard(type 2) legal cards, but absolutely no rares, and limit up to 4 uncommons in a deck only. levels the playing field nicely

i think we already met at NG gale long long long time ago. i don't have much time to spare now. i try to play in the 1st pod of the first day of a pre release. that's randomness & funplay for me. other pods or other day may switching of cards na.

• 3 weeks later...

baka may interested na magstart uli mag-MTG, selling ako lahat ng collection ko for 5K. includes dito dalawang deck- isang elf deck at isang red deck wins. competitive na itong dalawang deck na ito and various cards (around two binders from 10th ed, Lorwyn & Morning Tide) madami pang kasamang card protector (around 4 sets) at isang set (75pcs) ng top loader. cguro around 9-10 k ang gastos ko sa lahat ng ito. pero wala na talaga akong time para magmagic due to my job and domestic duties. text nyo na lang ako if interested. willing din ako swap for PSP slim add ako ng cash just text me 0920-******* or pm me here for info.

this august na ang GP Manila kaya pde pa kayong humabol.

sorry no posting of #. :) thanks

Edited by raistlin
baka may interested na magstart uli mag-MTG, selling ako lahat ng collection ko for 5K. includes dito dalawang deck- isang elf deck at isang red deck wins. competitive na itong dalawang deck na ito and various cards (around two binders from 10th ed, Lorwyn & Morning Tide) madami pang kasamang card protector (around 4 sets) at isang set (75pcs) ng top loader. cguro around 9-10 k ang gastos ko sa lahat ng ito. pero wala na talaga akong time para magmagic due to my job and domestic duties. text nyo na lang ako if interested. willing din ako swap for PSP slim add ako ng cash just text me 0920-4543744 or pm me here for info.

this august na ang GP Manila kaya pde pa kayong humabol.

naibenta ko na lahat ng tourney cards ko. last saturday. natira na lang sa akin ay foils collections ko. i guess it's goodbye to competitive playing for me. good luck sa mga pinoy players for gp manila 2008.