• 2 weeks later...

Tama ba yung ginawa kong magopen ng UITF sa bdo ngayon? Sorry newbie sa pagiinvest

yes tama yan.. as long as you understand the basics of investing.. invest only your extra money, invest for long term, invest regularly (pca)

Edited by bigsam
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back reading I think this room has been flooded by Bdo salesmen. I have $ acct w/ Bdo but don't recall seeing such good returns. Even their portfolios are average.

Peeople need to watch The Big Short and understand the risks these investments instrunent are being held under.

Unless there is full disclosure other than the regular top 10-20 holdings, the risks factor is sinilar to a ticking time bomb.

Might as well get annuities.

That's why I'm telling you trade personally in a market you prefer. I, for one, recently started trading in the forex market. Yes, I'm someone you can consider an amateur, but with the support my current broker gives me, I'm able to reap the rewards (and minimize the risk) in the forex market. You might want to read on it Mad Damian. It's kinda interesting.

That's why I'm telling you trade personally in a market you prefer. I, for one, recently started trading in the forex market. Yes, I'm someone you can consider an amateur, but with the support my current broker gives me, I'm able to reap the rewards (and minimize the risk) in the forex market. You might want to read on it Mad Damian. It's kinda interesting.

I do trade in Forex.

I always liquidate at the end of the day to either USD or the Queen's currency to minimize risk even if its favorable to me.

But derivatives is safer for me.

Finding the right market is also recommended.

If you can open accounts in HK or SG, its better than here in the PH due to 1. lack of volume and 2. limited strategies you can employ.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't UITFs uield 8% gross a year?

Hi, Yaplan.

If you are willing to invest in local equity (stocks) UITFs, 8% gross is achievable. However, always remember that the higher the risk, the higher the return. With local stocks UITFs as well, dapat you should have an investment horizon or willingness to stay until 5 years. This is mainly due to the historical performances of the stock market having best results in 5 yrs. Time.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if anybody might have some advice on investing in turkish gold coins. Never looked at this before so any help with how to buy/sell, which coins or even if its a good investment opposed to cash banking? Thanks for any help.

not really into collecting antique coins because of what i consider as risks (difficulty of finding buyers fast and forgeries mainly). returns could probably be great if the price of gold goes way up and you could find a buyer easily and you could convince them that your coin is the real deal (gold content and grade, design, etc.) too much of a hassle in my opinion but i acknowledge the potential gains. of course, if you know the ins and outs of the gold coins game and think the hassle is worth it, then go for it, same like other investments

UITF would probably be "safer" since you have professionals trying to make your money work for you, though in case of banks UITFs are not covered by deposit insurance so you kind of ride or die with them. cash banking probably not due to inflation

Edited by PenetrayShawn

BPI high dividend:

UITF gains for 2018 YTY = 18% gain

UITF gains for 2019 YTD = 2% gain as of now

Redeem and subscribe depends on Fundamentals and Technicals

direct stocks:

COL Financial:

2018 long term stocks(1st broker) YTY= 33% gain

2019 long term stocks(1st broker) YTD = negative 4%(loss)

Timson securities:

2019 trading (2nd broker) YTD = 10% gain

Edited by cs1234
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 5 weeks later...

BPI high dividend:

UITF gains for 2018 YTY = 18% gain

UITF gains for 2019 YTD = 2% gain as of now

Redeem and subscribe depends on Fundamentals and Technicals

direct stocks:

COL Financial:

2018 long term stocks(1st broker) YTY= 33% gain

2019 long term stocks(1st broker) YTD = negative 4%(loss)

Timson securities:

2019 trading (2nd broker) YTD = 10% gain

Wow laki ng kinita mo. Congrats and more power parekoy!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...