All About Bags

ladyboy

• 2 weeks later...

when i bought a prada bag, my mom's reaction was like "you paid 5 digits for just a bag?!!!" and i could have sworn that she had the "WTF" look on her face. i simply answered, "it's not just a bag...it's prada". she just threw her arms around and gave up. i so love that line from white chicks ^_^

Edited by dunhill_lights
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

di ko feel ang LV kasi even if you have an orig one peeps think its fake

kaht sa US dami fake especially sa china town

Kathy VanZeeland gaganda and worth it naman ng price

and my ever dependable GUESS bags

Kenneth Cole

Ralph Lauren

magaganda and yet cheaper than other brands

• 5 weeks later...
di ko feel ang LV kasi even if you have an orig one peeps think its fake

not everyone will think your lv is fake. only the ones who do not own an LV (because they can't afford it) might think of your bag as fake.

The real baghags, especially the LV lovers, can easily spot a fake from the authentic.

i love lvs.

Edited by nightingale
not everyone will think your lv is fake. only the ones who do not own an LV (because they can't afford it) might think of your bag as fake.

The real baghags, especially the LV lovers, can easily spot a fake from the authentic.

i love lvs.

LV has gotta be one of the most faked bag brands - everyone wants to have the logo. One of the most ... forgive me for the term, pathetic, sights I've seen was this person walking around with a worn out LV paper shopping bag. Dios Mio ... OK so you bought an original ... no need to carry around the shopping bag to prove it.

Agree that it's usually easy to spot a low quality LV fake. And I'd rather buy an excellent condition 2nd hand LV from a reputable gray market seller then a Class A fake.

Oh, and I don't personally own a clutchbag (designer or otherwise) ... hahaha ... all the bags I've ever bought have gone to the women in my life (my mom, aunts, and sisters). :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
when i bought a prada bag, my mom's reaction was like "you paid 5 digits for just a bag?!!!" and i could have sworn that she had the "WTF" look on her face. i simply answered, "it's not just a bag...it's prada". she just threw her arms around and gave up. i so love that line from white chicks ^_^

I love Prada bags too!

• 1 month later...

i love LVs. expensive but worth it!

very fine leather.

my LVs more than 5 years na and it still look good as new!

another fave is the ralph lauren bag. :)

i love lvs.

This is why i don't understand fashion... in gadgets, you can't say this is more expensive just because of design. it's features and reliability of the product. why is a china phone cheaper than nokia/samsung/lg etc even if they have the same features?

an LV bag is still a bag, simple design compared to other non-well known bags. why buy an LV bag just to give a statement that I can afford expensive bag yet still takes public transport?

especially if you didn't buy it yourself. hahaha

i wouldn't buy a bmw if i can only afford a vios or worse a 2nd hand car....

even a tag heuer watch is more expensive because some are made from gold/platinum with diamonds, etc.

an expensive bag just because of brand name doesn't make sense to me. i am really clueless about this.

it also doesn't make a girl prettier/sexier... i would rather spend this on a lift/tuck/botox or a new pair of silicon bags....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...