Pano Po Ba Pumasok Sa Motel?

• 4 weeks later...

if first time mo talaga, i suggest avoid walk in hotels.

go for the drive in motels. espl if one or both of you look

underage.

1. get a cab (even if you have a car, park your car somewhere safe

and get a cab)

2. tell the driver where you want to go, ex. VC,

rosal etc.

3. then observe the driver, the staff how they guide the taxi

to a vacant room/garage, etc, until maka pasok na kayo sa room, done your

thing and leave.

next time, kung kaya muna dalin car mo, after learning thru observing

alam muna. otherwise, repeat step one.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread may look a no brainer at first glance(hehehehe) but its true these are the qualms of those first timers in a motel- remembering my first time nagdala pa ako ng malaking bag to make us look as somebody looking for some place to rest... medyo praning ka pa sa tingin ng mga room boy sa'yo all you you want is to get inside and finish your thing, pay and then get out! hehehehe.. Until now I still have those awkward feeling...

Kudos sa nakaisip ng tanong na ito...!laugh.gif

Edited by happidick

Diretso lang sa loob tapos tingin tingin ka lang panu gumagalaw mga tao doon habang mukang inaantok tapos pag may room na saka mo na tawagin kasama mo :blush:

Mas madali para sakin pumasok sa hotel kaysa bumili ng CD... Yun naman ang problema ko hahaha

tama..tapos appear ka na parang bored... yung mga cd bro usually nasa counter lang yan ng 7-11..pag maganda cashier titigan mo i banged 3 just because nagpakita ng interes yung counter girl sa pagbili ko ng cd

pano ang sistema pag mauuna ka sa partner? check in ka tapos bayad then sasabihin mo sa partner na anung room aakyat n lang xa? pwede ba yon? hehe TIA

Well for what i experienced...

Pag nasa room ka na tawag ka sa front desk tapos sasabihin mong may expected guest ka kung anu name...

tapos tatawag sayu pag may nagpakilala na sa front desk na ganyang name bago paakyatin...

OMG ok tong thread na to :D

tanong lang po madaming motels sa Hk plaza eh kunyari so kng gusto ko mag short time twag lng akong cab then punta siya sa SOGO then siya na ba ppnta sa garage room dun? or ilelead mo pa siya?

another tnong po:

may mga hiriterong cab driver ba kayong naencounter?

• 3 weeks later...

Since walk in motels and apartelles are becoming a regular thing nowadays, you just need to get used to the fact that

1. Most people that do patronize these places would not really care about other people seeing them wait for the rooms.

2. On the business side - walk in motels and apartelles give more return rather than drive inns (vis a vis drive in the coined term in the Philippines

Since you don t need a garage and you build vertically you have more rooms, more income, more guests, more satisfied customers ( if they clean the rooms and give the right service in return.

3. Walk ins are great for the Philippines because more people here don t have cars

Now, if your worried about having your lady wait with you while you're getting a room then do what my friends do. They have the lady join them after he has already gotten a room.

Just walk in, ask for the price, what s available, pay and enjoy.)

• 3 months later...

Good luck!

In the past nahihiya din ako sobra, its a mix of fun, excitement and adventure. hehe.

Normally they have private cubicles near the reception - make your partner wait their comfortably.

And pay up in the reception.

It's no big deal actually, the embarassing part is usually going in and outside. Kaya ako I bring a ride hehe.

• 4 weeks later...