Who Is Into Scale Modelling?

coolestboy

Hey doc... do you know where I could get a Mr. Cement Deluxe? I saw a Tamiya Ultra-thin Cement in Lils but when I used it on my models... it still shows the 'parting line' <_<

Here's what I'm talking about :P

Phrozen.Khold,

Passed by Special Toys' main store in Sta Cruz. They only had the regular Mr. Cement (P110/bottle).

Doc,

They have the Fine Molds Millenium Falcon there P12,500 against the AMT/ERTL Millennium Falcon P2,850. So is it the Fine Molds kit, or the ERTL kit + a new cellphone? hehehe

Phrozen.Khold,

Passed by Special Toys' main store in Sta Cruz. They only had the regular Mr. Cement (P110/bottle).

Doc,

They have the Fine Molds Millenium Falcon there P12,500 against the AMT/ERTL Millennium Falcon P2,850. So is it the Fine Molds kit, or the ERTL kit + a new cellphone? hehehe

Php 12,500.00 for the FM Millenium Falcon. Siyet! Have to take out a loan to buy that kit. What scale is the ERTL kit by the way? The FM MF if I remember is 1/72.

Php 12,500.00 for the FM Millenium Falcon. Siyet! Have to take out a loan to buy that kit. What scale is the ERTL kit by the way? The FM MF if I remember is 1/72.

ERTL doesn't have a standard scale for their StarWars kits (and almost all of their Scifi kits as well, I think). BUt according to HLJ.com, the ERTL kit is slightly bigger than the FM kit - so approximately 1/70 to 1/67 scale.

High-end cellphone na nga katumbas sa presyo.

Wow, Doc!

Looks like you have more stuff than Roel's shop! :cool: Show us the tools too! hehehe

My wife claims I have more stock than Lil's! The tools are kinda hard to put together, they fill up a couple of tool boxes, a plastic bag and a cardboard box. Here are some of the paints I amassed over the years. Remember, this is only half of the paints/spray cans I have:

Hello Master! This is a sample of the depths of AMS I have sunk into:

Another part of it:

Last for tonight. This is only about 1/5th of what I have stashed in various parts of the house. Welcome to my madness.

My wife claims I have more stock than Lil's! The tools are kinda hard to put together, they fill up a couple of tool boxes, a plastic bag and a cardboard box. Here are some of the paints I amassed over the years. Remember, this is only half of the paints/spray cans I have:

Iba ka talaga IDOL.................

I think I have to agree with your wife doc! Puwede ka ng makipag-compete sa kanila, hehehe! Ang dami, grabe! :thumbsupsmiley: