Stock Car Or Modified?

• 3 months later...

Modified siyempre, but of course orig aftermarket parts.

I usually go for the basics muna, rims siyempre bago lahat.

For Japanese performance cars,

mags, intake, exhaust, carbon fiber stuffs, then perfomance aerodynamic parts(bodykits, spoilers etc) (hindi yung fiber fiber glass kung saan saan, FRP para lightweight may purpose talaga)

For european

mags lang solve na.

• 2 weeks later...
Coil over shocks, lowering springs, new Chip and remapping, cold air intake :thumbsupsmiley:

sir correction lang po wala pong term na coilover shocks, coil over means it has already shocks and springs at the same time with the choices of adjustable damping and adjustable height or it can be together.... para lang din po sa info ng mga newbie na tulad ko.. :thumbsupsmiley:

" A True friend don't let their friend's drive STOCK".....

Edited by WACKYRIDER
  • 4 weeks later...

Bihira na lang kasi ang pwede sa engine swap ngayon. Sa <2000 year model na mga oto, pwede pa.

Engine swap gets you a car with 85% reliability and is fairly simple with much of the Jap cars yr 2000 and below. I believe the last of the dying breed is the SiR. :(

Last year, I put in a turbo and intercooler for my Vti. I had it all taken out last week... :cry:..after going through 2 engines and 3 ball bearing turbos.

For those who, like myself, can't leave their cars well alone, either go bolt-on mods all the way or go for that engine swap...turbo and all.

That way, your ride will still be reliable.

• 2 weeks later...