Stock Car Or Modified?

I just bought a 4x2 dropside multicab, which is basically a huge pile of crap on wheels. I got one because I need something that can haul fruits, veggies, livestock, cow dung, chicken poop, fertilizer, rice straw, construction materials, and dirty men through narrow, undeveloped, and neglected farm roads. It most definitely won't remain all stock for long. A mechanic is currently working on some of its engine and mechanical issues, and once those are addressed I'll put the clunker through its paces.

What I need are tips on how to make it look pretty inside and out without compromising its utilitarian nature. I got a laundry list of parts and accessories that I want to cram into the multicab, but I'm not sure where I can get them, or if they're even okay. Since there's no thread for multicab mods, I figured that I can post my concern here. I'd rather start a new thread about this, but I'm not allowed to do so. Admin, feel free to delete this if you think this is way OT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I used to go for stock.

But after I moved to a place where car park have very steep ramps, I have to replaced my stock 5.5" wheels with 6.5" mags, but still not enough, and I am now looking at supercharging the engine - but it might cost more than 150k.

Why? Because I can't afford a P2M Subaru.

• 4 weeks later...

Stock... but did some minor garage tinkering for incremental HP gains and sweeter sounding ride.

- Exhaust replaced to Flowmaster Flow2 x-pipe catback exhaust system

- CAI (Cold Air Intake) system replaced to Volant with Power Core

post-526772-0-58409600-1525751048_thumb.jpg

post-526772-0-90275800-1525751058_thumb.jpg

Depends

extreme Off-Roading: DEFINITELY MOD

Japanese daily driver: DEFINITELY STOCK (I know a lot of you like to mod their jap daily drivers but this doesn't make sense. Sometimes the mods cost more than the used market value of the car and drives the value of said car down at the same time. Then again, it's your money. ^_^ )

euro daily driver: both mod and stock.

euro sports to exotic: DEFINITELY MOD!!! B)

• 2 weeks later...