Celebrities You Just HATE

to bret hart, misbyutiful, and rafer alston: you guys are sooooo bad, but sooo funny and actually very truthful. hahaha. i have to "second" all your comments regarding the incredibly good-looking and highly intelligent yap family.

hey the truth hurts pero para ma balance lang ang mundo, ang laki ng kinikita ng kinginang yan eh...

sino ba namang gago ang magkakalat na nagka STD ka, kungdi ka ba naman tanga!!

kaya nga kinahihiya sya ng kapatid nya nung Congressman pa si Noynoy pero nakita nya lakas ni Kris sa tao kaya nya kinuhang endorser nung nag Senator sya, kaya ayun, panalo...

@ bret hart..

hahahahahahahaha

Mahal, sama mo na si MURA..heheeh

will someone please explain kris aquino's hold on the filipino people. top endorser? she is the most insincere celebrity out there. she has no connection to the regular people. she makes comments like, "walang aircon -yuck!", "you should all try these jeans - they're 10,000 pesos but so worth it, look naman at the fit". she refers to her jewelry as "katas ng luisita". ano ba iyan?

will someone please explain kris aquino's hold on the filipino people. top endorser? she is the most insincere celebrity out there. she has no connection to the regular people. she makes comments like, "walang aircon -yuck!", "you should all try these jeans - they're 10,000 pesos but so worth it, look naman at the fit". she refers to her jewelry as "katas ng luisita". ano ba iyan?

Kris is a poison...well, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree on this one.

Now, thanks to his marriage to Kris, James Yap becomes a PBA MVP

Soon enough, he'll have his own line of undies

What next - a House of Representatives seat???

I hope not....

Feeling Beckham siya pero bano...let's see if he can get his wife's backing to get him to the NBA

hintayin niyo, malapit na ito - james yap will have his own album. songs that inspire me to dribble and shoot, or something to that effect. it will be promoted in all the tv shows and it will turn platinum. pagkatapos noon, an album by baby james - songs that lull me to sleep and help me burp - platinum pa rin. i really cannot stand kris aquino and james yap. hindi ko maintindihan ang kanilang kasikatan.

hintayin niyo, malapit na ito - james yap will have his own album. songs that inspire me to dribble and shoot, or something to that effect. it will be promoted in all the tv shows and it will turn platinum. pagkatapos noon, an album by baby james - songs that lull me to sleep and help me burp - platinum pa rin. i really cannot stand kris aquino and james yap. hindi ko maintindihan ang kanilang kasikatan.

For all I know, baka rap album ang ipapalabas ni James Yap kc karamihang ng mga b-ballers, mahilig sa hip hop, kaya nga magsasakay siya sa uso. Naalala mo mga rap CDs na linabas ni Shaquille O'Neal?

Paray kay James naman...dapat magpapanga-RAP lang siya!!!!

:lol: :lol: