Celebrities You Just HATE

gwaping? :unsure:

if we go by the standards of piolo pascual (bading issue aside), derek ramsey, etc......i think the guy wouldn't even measure up.

To each his own naman yan eh, what may be black for you may appear white for me. But I'm not one to argue with you kasi siyempre being a girl mas accurate cguro yung taste mo. :)

yep i agree...kahit kay Robin Padilla (whom i have seen in person) di ubra sa kagwapuhan yang hayup na yan eh...

nadaan lang sa pagkapanalo ng StarStruck, pero have seen Piolo also, he's f#&king damn good looking (man, this world isn't fair, hehehheh)

ampotah! niyari mo ko parekoy ah! kelan tayo MP hopping?

aside from JOEY DE LEON, sobrang inis ako ke RUFFA na sobrang arte at feelingera!

pareng perstaymer,

dati inis din ako kay Joey de Leon, parang ang yabang kasi and suplado, di naman pala...met him at Sylvanuis and he was nice and very friendly, idol nga tawag ko sa kanya eh..

inis ako kay Jimmy Santos and dennis padilla kasi suplada sa sylvanus, tinatawag na idol na nga ayaw pa mamansin, bakit?? may pambayad din naman ako sa MP ah, heheheeh

next time MP hop tayo, will just PM you if i have the time and resources..

:)

pareng perstaymer,

dati inis din ako kay Joey de Leon, parang ang yabang kasi and suplado, di naman pala...met him at Sylvanuis and he was nice and very friendly, idol nga tawag ko sa kanya eh..

inis ako kay Jimmy Santos and dennis padilla kasi suplada sa sylvanus, tinatawag na idol na nga ayaw pa mamansin, bakit?? may pambayad din naman ako sa MP ah, heheheeh

next time MP hop tayo, will just PM you if i have the time and resources..

:)

ha ha! Saw him in person na rin before sa Heartbeat & simple lang naman. sa T.V lang ako naiinis sa kaniya, fan ako ni willie eh! ngyeeek!!!

Mike "di namin kayo tatantanan!" Enriquez - kala mo sinong tagapgligtas na matino eh lagi naman asa New Magellan before, nagkasabay pa sila dati Jao Mapa. he he! Buraot pa sa tip & bad breath sabi sa akin ni kisses

Personally I hate Willy the guy just annoys the heck out of me, his the biggest perv and somehow gets away with it. I remember seeing last week Willy was hugging and brushing up on this young lady from Australia while ignoring the rest.

I really can't stand most of the show business in the Philippines, its just too plastic

Personally I hate Willy the guy just annoys the heck out of me, his the biggest perv and somehow gets away with it. I remember seeing last week Willy was hugging and brushing up on this young lady from Australia while ignoring the rest.

I really can't stand most of the show business in the Philippines, its just too plastic

One thing to dread about Estrada's proposed resumption of his (interrupted) presidential term come 2010:

Willie Revillame to be named DOT Sec.!!!

What's with this guy who thinks he can get into the pants of any woman just because she's either a Caucasian or grew up in a foreign land (which means, na-absorb na niya ang culture ng ibang bansa)???

If he lays his paws on any date of mine he better pray to whatever God he worships that his life will be spared from my fiery hands of certain death!!!!!!!!

One thing to dread about Estrada's proposed resumption of his (interrupted) presidential term come 2010:

Willie Revillame to be named DOT Sec.!!!

What's with this guy who thinks he can get into the pants of any woman just because she's either a Caucasian or grew up in a foreign land (which means, na-absorb na niya ang culture ng ibang bansa)???

If he lays his paws on any date of mine he better pray to whatever God he worships that his life will be spared from my fiery hands of certain death!!!!!!!!

Ooops...pasensya na-double post ko ito accidentally

Edited by johnnydrama
ha ha! Saw him in person na rin before sa Heartbeat & simple lang naman. sa T.V lang ako naiinis sa kaniya, fan ako ni willie eh! ngyeeek!!!

Mike "di namin kayo tatantanan!" Enriquez - kala mo sinong tagapgligtas na matino eh lagi naman asa New Magellan before, nagkasabay pa sila dati Jao Mapa. he he! Buraot pa sa tip & bad breath sabi sa akin ni kisses

Mr. Mike is also a frequent customer of Topaz.