Hacking, Cracking?

How To Hack Yahoo! Passwords?

This is the best way to hack anyone’s Hotmail or Yahoo passwords. You can use your Hotmail address to get a Yahoo address and vice versa also. Here is how to do it.

/color]

Hello DUH!!! if and only if this is true... How could you possibly get an ACCESS to a HOTMAIL account by asking for password assistance from YAHOO!?!

before you guys even bother pointing fingers at me and telling me that I'm scamming people... learn how to read first... geez

like what I said... I only posted this to strike an intelligent discussion and not a flame war :hypocritesmiley:

Hello DUH!!! if and only if this is true... How could you possibly get an ACCESS to a HOTMAIL account by asking for password assistance from YAHOO!?!

before you guys even bother pointing fingers at me and telling me that I'm scamming people... learn how to read first... geez

like what I said... I only posted this to strike an intelligent discussion and not a flame war <_<

Altho I admit I didnt quote it to make it seem that it didnt come from me...  :hypocritesmiley:

We'r not pointing fingers here. I just stated that the email is a scam. If you still think that you need to explain further about your post, It'll be best kung sa presinto ka na lang magpaliwanag.... HEHEHEH JOKE LANG! PEACE!

what if there is a particular site that i want to be hacked? i am not a hacker and do not have the skills or the inclination to be one. i do, however, have an axe to grind with a certain site that has done wrong to a lot of people. are there any people who would be interested?

PM me the details...

to the mods:if this post is OT just direct me to the correct thread or tell me if need to make a new one, it just seems that my audience is that people who follow this thread

my yahoo account keeps getting hacked. once last jan and just today and so far it happened at around the same time of day. i get an email on my alternate email address saying that my password was changed. I notice an ip address at the bottom of the email. i suspect its the ip of the pc/network where the password was changed since when I'm the one who change the password it shows my networks ip.

This was done while I was online so when I got the message from my alternate email address I was still able to use the forgot password page before my info was changed.

I would like to know how I could get my account back incase the personal info was changed. Like how to get the new password or to view the info to request for a new password.

I would also like to know how to prevent this. I don't open any suspicious looking emails or click on any links from messenger. the only thing my computer is guilty of is pirated software. Is it possible that there may be something in my computer like a keylogger or something? My computer is connected to a router and I have a few shared folders for the other computers. I have norton system works 2005, xp sp2/windows firewall and sygate personal firewall. Is there anything else that I need in case the problem is in my computer/network?

by the way here are the ip's from the notification emails when I was hacked

[147.10.139.71]

[68.77.150.203]

brad, could you provide more info on the IP address.. meron bang DNS na nakalagay sa email??

no hacker would admit that he is a hacker.

this is definitely true.

why a hacker exposed their self if they are doing bad things?

hehehe been with a lot of guys who knows doing like this and honestly they stop kasi wala din sila napala eh :D

hackers telling people that they are a hacker are just a posters feeling marunong :D

You have a very weird request. If I knew how to do it... would I post it for everybody to read? Can you imagine the implications?

And how exactly do you expect to get back at him once you have his email password?

I would have to agree. Maybe you're even trying the social engineering bit on us... :P

• 2 weeks later...

actually, crackers and whackers made those hackers look bad. a hacker does not necessarily be a bad person or do bad things. real hackers are ethical, wannabe hackers, mostly script kiddies love to expose themselves coz theis is what they can do, trying to associate themselves with the elite. thats why hackers are categorized from white, gray and black.

just my 2cents

this is definitely true.

why a hacker exposed their self if they are doing bad things?

hehehe been with a lot of guys who knows doing like this and honestly they stop kasi wala din sila napala eh :D

hackers telling people that they are a hacker are just a posters feeling marunong :D

Argue pa ng argue dito..

isa lang masasabi ko.. lahat ng masyadong maingay regarding what they can do and flaunt their skills are all actually script kiddies!!!

c'mon aminin nyo na you guys can't even create your own bruteforce program for whatever purpose.

Now, kung tatanungin nyo ko if i can make my own? :) let's just say, i had my fair share on a real hacking experience which i will not flaunt around for someone elses pleasure.

I had to agree with you Phrozhen.Khold.

Rather, before people talk about hacking and stuff. pls. pls.. learn what it is first and have some experience kahit hindi first hand experience on its true nature and how its done.

sad to say pa din, walang hacker na pinoy! virii nga na malupet wala eh anti-virus pa siguro bwehehehe

note: "i love you" virus is actually not a virus but a trojan. argue kayo? look it over muna.. :D peace!

Rather, before people talk about hacking and stuff. pls. pls.. learn what it is first and have some experience kahit hindi first hand experience on its true nature and how its done.

sad to say pa din, walang hacker na pinoy! virii nga na malupet wala eh anti-virus pa siguro bwehehehe

note: "i love you" virus is actually not a virus but a trojan.  argue kayo? look it over muna.. :D peace!

Sir, "I LOVE U VIRUS" can be categorized as a virus, worm and a trojan. Trojan sya kc mukha syang valid email and may capability sya kumuha nang inet passwords. Virus kc naninira sya nang Multimedia files. Worm kc nagrereplicate sya at automatically nagsesend using outloook. And one more thing, TRENDMICRO yung gumagawa nang PCCillin alam ko mga Pinoy ang programmers nito.

• 4 months later...
no hacker would admit that he is a hacker.

I simply disagree..

Likas sa mga Pinoy ang pagiging "SHOW OFF" or "MAYABANG"

Kung ang mga foreigners nga na Hackers minsan nagyayabang din.. Eh Pinoy pa??

Maraming Pinoy gustong ma-pansin sa kahit anong bagay..

Itong pag-gawa ng Virus or Hacking.. Eto ang way nila to gain FAME..

This is just my point-of-view..

note: "i love you" virus is actually not a virus but a trojan. argue kayo? look it over muna.. :D peace!

The author of the I LOVE YOU VIRUS is not the original author.. Combined Codes un from different Coderz..

• 3 months later...

ang totoo, marami namang paraan para magmukang 'pogi' ka aside sa pagiging hacker o pagmention ng elite terminologies ;)

ewan ko lang, pero kung profit ang habol mo, profitable talaga ang hacking. pero the fact na dito ka nagtatanong about hacking? youre in the wrong place. you should hang out in ircnet, freenode, efnet. what motivates you will define how much you will achieve.

• 7 months later...