Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

• 3 weeks later...

Back in my college days, i had this gF. We been in a serious relationship for more than 4 years. While im still in a relationship with her, got 4 more gf's or we could say, some of them are flings. Got one of them pegnant. My gf got very devastated, i don't know if she had forgiven me now, that as 15 yrs ago... As far as i know, she already had her own family and kids. We never meet again till now... She has now a successful career and marriage. And im happy and sorry for her...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes...circa 2005...my GF of 7 years wanted out already...I pursued her still, to no avail.

Met someone a few weeks later...mabilisan, nagkadevelopan...ka-in-love-an...pero panakip butas lang pala siya...by then, my old GF realized her mistake but di ko pinagbigyan. I stayed with my new GF.

Pero a few weeks later, I realized the situation I was in...sinabi ko talaga sa new GF ko, na sorry ako at naging panakip butas lang siya.

I am glad she is happy now and is married.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a gf before for 5 years, then she broke up with me when she found someone else. A few months later I dated someone new, then we became a couple. After a year, I had to break up with her, because I couldn't imagine marrying her. it made me feel bad that I had to hurt her, but it wouldn't be fair to her if we were still togehter, & I also realized that I wasn't over my ex then.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've hurt some really wonderful women in my life. I have had to hurt them by being an ass so they would dump me. Why? Because they wanted to us to be more than fubus and turning them down outright would have done more damage. A lot of women say they want you to tell them straight, this seldom work out so I let them dump me. It is easier to deal with a female who believes 'she dumped you' than to deal with a bitter girl you just dumped.

I had to be an ass to be a nice guy.