Best First Person Shooter Game?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

COD4 for me...walang katulad..maraming games na maganda dahil sa graphics at gameplay but what i like about COD4 (and other COD games) is the "drama" effect they bring to

the shooting game..yeah its cool to have those high-tech weapons and armors when u play an FPS but its just so hard to find an FPS that hooks you becoz of its storyline..

the way your comrades fight and die in battle have a very human characteristic that other FPS fail to capture...but COD4 (and other COD's) give you that experience and makes you feel how scary war truly is (unlike other FPS that glorify war and make it look cool)..in the last part of COD4(single-player campaign) you will see your comrades die in front of you and whats amazing is I felt really sad when i saw them die (even if I knew it was just a game)..i haven't played another FPS game that made me feel that way..and that is the very reason why COD4 is the best FPS game for me (as of this time)