Nike "just Do It"

Gideon

The Sneaker Bugg just hit me several months ago. All tho I have Been a Nike fan since Jordan kept getting Slapped with fines left and right with his black and Reds AJ1s. Since this bug has hit me I have been dipping into my savings account! :( and its not cool. I have copped Jordans, AF1s, Dunks, SB Dunks and some Air Max on ebay! Ang lupet! I think its ruining my life! But for the guy up several posts ago. If you are looking for the "Dunk Low" Jordan Pack with the White, Blue, Elephant Print. Hit me up here on my box at MTC and I can copp em for ya! Im going to PI Nov 13th and Where Im at the Journeys here still has a few. Let me know your size in US and how much you are willing to spend. I also have 4 Pairs Of the Lucha Libre AF1 Urban Quick Strike Release sizes 8, 9.5, 11 and 13s. If anybody wants to get hooked up I have em for only P7350. Will meet up in PI holla. :)

wowowow. i was really hoping that someone would do this out of charity (like you *eherm*), i believe those shouldn't cost more than $90? willing to pay up to $100 tho, hit me up if you digg :D

if you can score me tiffs or stussys (the pink & brown one), then that's a different story... :goatee:

Well the AF1s Lucha Libres go for $150.00 US here. Glow in the dark Dunks are only released in Canada and some place in Europe? I can only Score Mork and Mindys SB Dunks, The Cammo SB with orange swoosh. Hosoi Vans. Tiffs retail for 2 bills and up on ebay. Some are B grades and still go for a lot.

Edited by Chinelas1

guys since most of you are acquianted with the brand, and the tons of design and local price, hope you could help me pick out a good xtrainers.

my budget (i know its not too much) 3500-4000, color, hoping it would be mixed, white/metallic silver/black...

do post pix and estimated local price in @ park...also, i am size 13 so, it should be available with big sizes...

appreciate the help.

Well the AF1s Lucha Libres go for $150.00 US here. Glow in the dark Dunks are only released in Canada and some place in Europe? I can only Score Mork and Mindys SB Dunks, The Cammo SB with orange swoosh. Hosoi Vans. Tiffs retail for 2 bills and up on ebay. Some are B grades and still go for a lot.

i'll pass on the mork & mindys. what about the 3 bears pack? i need one of those as well :boo:

i'll let you know if i get the funds by next week ;)

thanks, man.

Last time I heard about the 3 bears pack was there was a hold on the release. Reasons for a foul odor of some sort on the Material? This is just what I heard thru the grape vine tho. I will try to pass by some time this week at a local spot that I score my SB dunks from and my boy that works on this spot is pretty knowlegable on SBs. I also know that its kinna hard to get the 411 on SB Dunks for reasons of not having any release dates on em. But my boy got some inside sources thru Nike. Ill ask.

u know anybody selling the shanghai 2 on 11s willing to trade my used oompa loompas let me know whats up

if you're in thi PI your best bet would be ebay or a kind hearted soul like Chinelas1 here :hypocritesmiley:

Chinelas1: just keep me posted :)

those Junks are crazy. price doubled in a couple of weeks on some online stores

totoo bang magiging nike sponsor na si pacquiao? balita ko pa pinaantay nya sila tiger woods at lebron to do the shoot kasi may laban si pacquiao....

So that is the reason why I saw a shirt with a Pacquiao image in Nike - Robinsons Galleria last Saturday.. I was intrigued and did not see the Nike logo anywhere on the shirt (except of course on the tag - inside).. Hmmm.. Paano na niyan ang Pony endorsements niya? <_<

NAKAKAPIKON!!!!!!!! BAKIT SOLD OUT NA YUNG FREESTYLE 7.0 NA KULAY RED-BLACK???!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! MINSAN LANG AKO MAY MATIPUHAN NA SAPATOS, AMBILIS PANG MAUBOS!!!!!!!!! BAKEEEEETTTTTT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...alam ko nakakainis maubusan ng shoes pero liitan natin ng onti ang font mo ha. dun na lang sa FC ang big fonts pls? thank you.

Edited by Wyld

Bought an Air Max slippers today for just Php1700++.. 40% off at Sta. Lucia East.. :cool:

@Bal David: Ang dali namang naubos nung red-black colorway ng Free.. I was waiting for it to go on sale before I will buy it sana.. Well, tough luck to both of us, I suppose.. hehehe!!! :P

Bought an Air Max slippers today for just Php1700++.. 40% off at Sta. Lucia East.. :cool:

@Bal David: Ang dali namang naubos nung red-black colorway ng Free.. I was waiting for it to go on sale before I will buy it sana.. Well, tough luck to both of us, I suppose.. hehehe!!! :P

Hanggang kailan ang SALE dyan?

Baka dumaan kasi ako.

Good lookin out Chad! Just to give u also a heads up still did not get a chance to go to that spot, but I will one of these days and will post once I get a chance. Can't wait to get my kicks from Nike ID! Just made a handfull of Philippine inspired IDs. some are ok and some are pretty chill! Once I get my pair in I will post a pic on here to see what ya guys think? :cool:

Mad tho cuz I designed one out of the Air Max 90 and Its my craziest design out of the whole Nike ID series but its all sold out!!! :grr:

FYI.. Nike (The Outlet) in Marikina Riverbanks has new discounted apparels and shoes that just came in today.. I was able to buy the Jordan IV Retro - Brooklyn colorways (Mars Blackman Ed).. for just Php4,5++.. Bought my wife two shirts as well..

Pictured below is my newest acquisition.. :cool:

post-75683-1162054663.jpg

i had two nike frees for running...they feel fine but when you shift to the more traditional running shoes, it feels kind of weird maybe because of the sensation of running "barefoot" on the free...

the free is good for short running distances, maybe a 5k...but for 10k, half-marathon and full marathon, i'd opt for the nike bowerman series runners which are lighter and pronated for my feet...

:D

FYI.. Nike (The Outlet) in Marikina Riverbanks has new discounted apparels and shoes that just came in today.. I was able to buy the Jordan IV Retro - Brooklyn colorways (Mars Blackman Ed).. for just Php4,5++.. Bought my wife two shirts as well..

Pictured below is my newest acquisition.. :cool:

... Went back yesterday.. Meron ding Basketball Air Max 360 (orange), Basketball Air Max 180 (Blue/Black/Red), Kobe (2 colorways), Lebron 3 lows, Jordan V retro, Jordan 21 (White), Jordan 21 lows (Carolina Colorways), several new AF1s, a lot more.. I specifically like the Jordan 21 lows but I did not get them coz I already have the Jordan 13 low, Carolina colors as well..

They have this Air Max 1990 Premium na kakaiba ang kulay.. Might just get that.. :cool:

.. all prices are slashed at 30-40%..

Can someone post a pic of the Air Max 90 Premium pic there in the PI please? Never seen. Also this message is to Chad. Just to give you a heads up that the local spot that I go to did not get any of the 3 Bear pack. But he did get the new P-Rod, The black and Yellow Taxi, The pin stripe Nike SB Blazer, Supras, Vans 3 strap cammo and the usuals DCs etc. Then he went and put his Mork and Mindys on Sale cuz no one is buyin em??? I might pick them up from him just to sell on ebay but not to gung ho about it tho there was no Hype on em to begin with. Peace!